youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo
youtube.com/watch?v=1XPHL4Q86t4
youtu.be/jnMvKM1MSI4?t=170
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/nbc-producer-trump-assassin-good-guy-gun/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/745782613797969920
youtube.com/watch?v=OE3YMYZmBE0
twitter.com/HFA/status/745784968551489536
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/745765814557638656
newrepublic.com/article/134534/told-truth-donald-trump-rally-trolls-threatened-life
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American People) vs Clinton (Special Interest Corruption)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

OLDSCHOOL
LATE NIGHT
M O V E M E N T

>demoshits sitting around like faggots
>they'll shit their pants soon

AWOOOVMENT:
teespring
.com/donald-trump-2016-awooooment#pid=2&cid=2122&sid=front

Wow, even fucking Gawker is calling the Democrats dipshits holy shit kek.

made for (you) but KEK called

my Congressman is pretty much a New York cuckservative, but I have to stomach voting for him because he is at least better than a Demoshit.

>tfw you can't have a based Trumplican Congressman

feels fucking bad

THIS IS A STAGE 3 COMFY ZONE ALL POSTERS WITHOUT FUZZY PUPPER LEVEL CLEARANCE OR HIGHER ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO POST

Hello, goyi-ahem guys!

I'm here to answer all your Trump strategy and messaging questions.

>Trump will never stump you irl

Why live?

I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE A $20 BILL TO EACH AND EVERY PERSON I SEE ON THE STREET WEARING THIS SHIRT

Will Trump make anime great again

Can you guys turn this into the happy frog meme?

I made a thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=xgTE52X19kM

Real questions.

Morning
>Trump speech
>clap clap clap clap YEAH
>Asks Bernie supporters to join him
>Says system is rigged against you
>Is running to put American worker first
>"This election will decide if we're ruled by the people or the politicians"
>"Her slogan is I'm with her, well my response is I'm with you the American people"
>Calls out globalism
>Says globalism wipes out middle class
>"We switched from a policy of Americanism to a policy of globalism "
>Hillary "gets rich by making you poor"
>Quotes from Clinton cash
>Hillary "opened the Pandora's box of radical Islam"
>Crowd chants "Trump"
>Five standing ovations including one at the end
>Crowd chants USA at the end
>Hillary response l-l-look the other way guise CSPAN is on!
>Shills came out in force
>New Ben garrison comic

Afternoon
>Rubio up to his old tricks again
>Officially announces he's running for Senate
>Calls Trump's campaign "worrisome"
>Other republicans in race drop out
>No foam party celebration
>Jeb! and Cruz endorse Rubio
>No Trump endorsement yet
>New poll: only 55% of Bernie supporters say they'll vote for Hillary
>22% say they'll back Trump, 18% for the Johnson
>Hillary's support among gays drops 25 points
>Went from 65% to 40% in one week
>Hillary gives speech
>Reads the word “sigh” off teleprompter instead of…well…sighing
>Defends Clinton Foundation
>Trump tweets: Hillary says things can't change. I say they have to change. It's a choice between Americanism and her corrupt globalism. #Imwithyou
>NBC producer tweets that would be Trump assassin was a “good guy with a gun”
Tonight
>New shirts in the Trump store
>Paul Ryan says he won’t fundraise for Trump
>Says he trusts Trump “depending on the issue”
>Bernie realizes he’s cucked
>”It doesn’t appear I’m going to be the nominee”
>Hillary server had security features disabled
>Trump retweets You have great children, future presidents...and we all see were raised right and out there for their father
>Trump dynasty confirmed

How do we convince Bernshits to support Trump?

Not as shitty as I thought it would be.

I like your thing

Yes, but he's been careful not to answer anything recklessly

When you start watching an anime, you always have to be prepared to walk

How bad are things at your office? I'm sure your ex-boss threw many a tantrums before being thrown out to the streets

What's the objective you want us to go for?

Any of you faggots have dat new Zyklon Ben cartoon?

>lyingcrookedhillary.com/
>Internal Server Error
Is it just me?

Buy my wife and 2 kids one and ill take family maga awooooooovement pics

youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo

This is a good thing

>MANAFORT HAS TAKEN OVER THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN

>LIBERALS THOUGHT THAT WAS BAD FOR TRUMP

>THEY WERE LAUGHING AT HIM

>T H E Y

>A R E N ' T

>L A U G H I N G

>A N Y M O R E

thanks for the prediction, Scott

address removed from the DNS server, probably

How is he going to continue to paint Shillary in the next few days/weeks?
Will we see any more of these kinds of high energy speeches in the near future?
Also, what detriment, if any, will the MSM have on reporting Cunton's failures to the public, and why?

Some might be swayed by his college plan that one of his advisors mentioned. (Still a work in progress)

The libtard ones will have to be pointed towards Jill Stein.

hi TrumpOP i miss and love you eternally. i wish i could communicate with you personally. ill see you at inauguration or on the battle field.

>NBC producer tweets that would be Trump assassin was a “good guy with a gun”
This shit happened?

ALL SMILEZ!

Bedtime for me lads.

Remember to pray for Brexit tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XPHL4Q86t4

Nope

Should be pretty obvious, talk about the corruption in Washington that Trump will fix, and the broken trade deals than an expert businessman would be ideal for fixing. Corruption is the big one, they really really hate that she is owned by all these corporations while pretending like she cares about the little people.

Is that Australia?

FOR THE FUCKING RECORD

youtu.be/jnMvKM1MSI4?t=170

In case the embed doesn't "current time" for you niggers, skip to 2:50.

>what other Constitutional right can be stripped by the government without Due Process, and then you are required petition the government to get it back?

5/5 bretty gud

What did they mean by this?

Very nice. Have these dubs.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/nbc-producer-trump-assassin-good-guy-gun/

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

It is good truth

Nope I have to see you in public, already wearing the shirt

I've been posting this offer for months

Been to 3 trump rallies, and live in a major tourist area.

All my $20s are still in my wallet

gl sleep tight bong

Are you surprised? Wasn't it Huffpo or Salon that was encouraging violence against Trump supporters? The media vermin are literally allowed to get away with inciting violence with no consequences. This shit USED to be illegal. It also used to be illegal for any one person or entity to buy up more than a specific amount of radio stations, tv stations, media properties, etc.

it should be switched

hillary is a known lesbian and chloe has dated a congolese

Meant for

>Hillary talking shit about hedge funds
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/745782613797969920

1 P O S T
P
O
S
T

Thank you TNN.

Here's one of my favorite Trump interviews: youtube.com/watch?v=OE3YMYZmBE0

>Hillary wants to hire (unpaid) workers
twitter.com/HFA/status/745784968551489536

Works for me

>Only confirmed followers have access to @MattMowrerSays's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

kek

Even Gawker can see the writing on the wall. Gun control is a decidedly losing issue. This is why I think they're trying to block some other legislation they don't want to go through. They HAVE to know they can't get this passed, they HAVE to know how retarded it makes them look. At least that's what I keep telling myself, its hard to reconcile that these are the fucking people actually running the country, otherwise.

>Hillary getting BTFO again
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/745765814557638656

Almost as original and awe-inspiring as "delete this," and just as damaging to her campaign.

No, we get snakes instead

Hope it plays out like you predicted. While I have confidence that Manafort will at least put up a stiff fight as a campaign manager, I have to admit that I'm fairly worried sometimes that it just won't be enough like in '96 and '08, the two times where Paul lost.

I would apply just to be annoying to everyone working there, but I'm afraid I'd get assassinated.

How does this even happen? A bunch of tadpoles got into the sewage? How the fuck do they survive in that? I MUST HAVE the story behind this pic. The only time I've ever seen that many adult frogs in one place was during mating season, but you know, at a pond not a toilet bowl.

You do good work TNN, I felt it incumbent upon me to convey this to you

Listen, I don't know what your current situation is, but I've put in a word with Hope Hicks that if she sees your resume come across her desk to put it on the top of the pile of applicant

We look forward to the possibility of your working for the Trump team.

Carry on

High levels of probability here.

Faggot got scared.

What a cheap bitch. She's throwing how much money into this campaign.

The sad thing is ppl would want to do it for free.

>Sup Forums after 77777777 get

Make Morioh Great Again

Trump is a billionaire - what's with these articles about how he has no matter money for his campaign?

desperation

Two fold strategy.

> Attack Clinton constantly and from all angles. "Label her" so every new negative story helps with confirmation bias. Pick up on same lines of attack that Bernie used.

This is step one, it has a two main benefits. First is it reinforces the hatred that Bernie Or Bust (BOB) people have for Hillary. It reminds them everytime they tune into MSNBC that everything Bernie supporters said about Clinton was true. It drives down the probability that BOB people will actually switch sides.

Secondly, this smothers the Clinton campaign's ability to get their message out. Not only will Trump's attacks take up time during a limited 24 hour cycle (time that would other wise be spent showing Clinton speeches or surrogate attacks) but it distracts her campaign. They can't be using what little airtime they do have to be talking about... whatever policy position she is pushing this week... when she's responding to "Did China pay you to ship jobs overseas?".

> Reiterate Sanders message that the political process and, more importantly, the national economy is rigged against the average American

Focus on how Clinton is in the pocket of Special Interests and isn't concerned with the Average American. Focus on how Clinton's donors want to export American Jobs but import Foreign Terrorists. Focus on how Clinton's donors want to drive down the wages of the Average American by allowing free immigration, forcing American workers to compete with third world refugees. Focus on how Clinton's donors want to continue to drive up the cost of healthcare.

> I have to admit that I'm fairly worried sometimes that it just won't be enough like in '96 and '08,

Let's examine those two times, shall we

>96
>Incumbent president with a good economy
>Perot still running as spoiler
>Bob Dole

>08
>Unpopular president finishing his second term in an economic meltdown
>Unpopular with Democrats naturally, and after he started pushing amnesty in '06 with Republicans, too
>John fucking McCain

his campaign isn't currently sitting on mountains of cash because it doesn't need to be right now, so the (((media))) spins it as being poor

It backfired too since it caused people to donate millions of dollars in a day or two

for you

Flooding. Might've come up through the pipes. All I know

You're forgetting the raw "it" factor Trump brings to the equation. Manafort had all the skills, he revolutionized the made for TV convention, but Dole wasn't Trump.

What do you think?

They're slowly losing their minds.

Compare that to this time where we have

>unpopular president finishing his second term in a still-depressed economy
>Republican nominee with the most primary votes in history
>Republican nominee who isn't a cuck, isn't afraid to speak the truth, and gives as good as he gets
>Democrat nominee is Hillary fucking Clinton

Is it because he's a greedy fuck and doesn't want to spend his own money? Apparently Soros is funding him as well

>liberals

Sanders said he'd be working with Hillary in a tweet, it didn't seem to sway his supporters that much. We'd have to educate them on Hillary from day one.

so trump is to give a speech in scotland on friday.
on his events page it says 10am
does this mean 10am in scotland so 5am EST
or 10am EST
HALP

Duhhhh The man with da funny hair doesn't have a lots of money in his piggy bank, so he cant's be worth ten billion!

>What are assets, real estate properties etc, etc...
>They're so fucking desperate now it's sad. Sad!

>This happened earlier today for those of you who missed the big speech this morning
the tl;dr summary is at the bottom.

What's his stand name again?

What the fuck? Are you stupid?

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price.

newrepublic.com/article/134534/told-truth-donald-trump-rally-trolls-threatened-life

>Over the next hour there were two more, including an assessment from “Marijan,” a “European culture & heritage enthusiast” who had added me to his list “Traitorous whites (purge).” He wrote that I was “a real oven-worthy faggot.” Minutes later, @Khazer_Soze (whose Twitter page has since been deleted), told me how fun it would be when “we finally get our boots on your neck.”

>There were images, too—sloppy Photoshops and crude, Microsoft Paint-like doodles of a smiling Donald Trump throwing a dead Mexican over his infamous wall, a cartoon frog dressed as a member of ISIS beheading a more-than-happy to die liberal, a toothy progressive pointing to an African-American man and saying “meet my wife’s boyfriend.”

LOOK WHAT YOU TRUMPERS DID

>hatchetface Pelosi having a presser outside the Capitol on MSNBC

how does one contract vampirism

>proof of Twitter bots forcing "Make America White Again" to trend at exactly the same time Trump had his speech, and exactly the same time that #TrumpSpeech began trending
>once "Make America White Again" began trending #TrumpSpeech was conveniently removed and taken off
>pure coincidence goyim

The speech today will be the backbone of all future attacks. All future attacks will stem from the central message of today's speech

> Clinton is concerned about her donors and personal ambition than the American People.

All attacks are fair game, but the new strategy (read:Manafort's) is to always tie everything back to the core message. Clinton can't be trusted to help you, the voter.

More wild attacks are coming though. Trump believes his strategy hinting at some crazy conspiracy, have the media fully flesh it out on their own time just to try and disprove it, then back away from his statement with a wink and a smile... is most effective at smothering Clinton messaging.

I agree.

The CAMPAIGN has its own budget which is currently at under 10 million dollars.

So did the speech have any lasting impacts?

It seems like the house dems issue has totally occupied all coverage of it.

Will Trump's poll numbers FINALLY get beter?