"""""supporting""""" a """"team"""" from another country who'se stadium you haven't even ever visited and have no other...

>"""""supporting""""" a """"team"""" from another country who'se stadium you haven't even ever visited and have no other connection to

Reminder that 98% of Sup Forumsastics here are like that and should be ashamed of themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sae-miyazawa-s-nipple-je9kedv/answers/new.html
twitter.com/FCB_MEDIA1/status/907666174116278272
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck are you talking about? I went to netherlands just to watch Feyenoord play.

I live 3,5 km from my team stadium and only went to a game there twice, even when they were the dominant force in the whole country.
How plastic am I, /spee/?

>t. Bayern fan from Flensburg

t. buttmangled shareholder

I support Palmeiras and haven't even been near the vicinity of Allianz Parque, let alone inside the stadium. Yet I've supported them since I was a kid. How plastic am I and how is this different from some burger 'supporting' say, Manchester City?

How about Parque Antártica?

Nope. I live in Santos and fucking São Paulo, so never been there either.

Also, please don't say I should support Santos. Fucking insufferable team.

You should support Santos, fucking plastic.

*fucking hate São Paulo

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sae-miyazawa-s-nipple-je9kedv/answers/new.html

>haven't even been near the vicinity of Allianz Parque

If you have never even been near Barra Funda then you don't live in São Paulo, but if you live inside the state than you're ok I guess, we don't have any decent teams in the countryside.

>leave in the only city of the state, outside São Paulo, that have a big team
>hate the city that your so called team is based on

Literally plastic shit, end yourself.

I travel to the uk one or two times per year with my dad to drink """pints""" and watch our team play. It's fun to combine holiday and football and I have a good time every time

i highly recommend finding a foreign team op,,,good fun

>live in the only city
fixd

Imagine if the only big club in London were Arsenal. I imagine a lot of Londoners would support other teams due to how unimaginably irritating Arsenal are as a club. That's why I don't support Santos.

imagine supporting a fucking country on the other side of the world to you

Is this /bundes/?

yup

what if when i go to their stadium many years later, for the first time, i cry and get all emotional?

is it real then?

twitter.com/FCB_MEDIA1/status/907666174116278272

>98% of a primarily American sports board follows foreign sports

Did you mean state? Because USA doesn't give a fuck about other countries sports

qt

>Because USA suck at other countries sports
Fixed

Pointless clarification. No one in America bandwagons foreign sports. Get over yourselves.

except a lot of them weren't foreign sports, you just made them dumber so you didn't have to play against anyone else

>roughly half of the barcelona, juventus and manutd threads are made by americans
>mls faggots change allegiance all the time

Which is why the only foreign club I support are Saitama clubs

The US has more World Cups than any other country in the last 25 years.

>0 world cups
Oh, maybe you are talking about the World Cup of Super Bowls, which only americans take part.

bolsa familia detected

I support the team where I'm from for the prem. NFL I support the Redskins because my dad does but no idea why he chose them.

>using anime in Sup Forums
You don't belong here either you little mong

i support only my home team, its shit but i love it. but i do enjoy going to other stadiums and see bigger teams.
JUST

Yes to Sup Forums
Respect

>complaining about anime in Sup Forums