So this...... is the power......of cgi...woah

so this...... is the power......of cgi...woah

I don't get it. This movie must have had an absurd budget and there are so many scenes shot in the Chancellor's office, why not just build a real set?

I don't see the problem. Wasnt that a practical set?

no its all CG

It looks fine.

MYST 1 was a pretty good game

nice almost gets

lucas was trying to redefine how films were made

he mostly succeeded, unfortunatly

>lying on the internet
neck yourself you fucking retard

what do you think they talked about on the ride over?

>those protocol droids on the left
>sexy protocol droid

its funny they had to make the set look like bad CG to be consistent with the rest of the locations.

Happy landings.

You people are such fucking retards that you can't be asked to do anything other than fucking harp on the same criticisms RLM went on about. For some reason you stupid cunts think that every last bit of these movies were fucking cgi. A lot of scenes were CGI, yeah, but there were a lot of artists that put some fucking WORK into this shit.

CG in 2, set in 3

>sexy protocol droid

they put a lot of work into making the sets look like bad CGI, yes thats correct.

>you will never fuck a robot that knows 5,000 languages

ITT:

>retard posts practical set
>harps about cgi
>ot nostalgia fags pretend it looks awful
like clockwork

Where the fuck did you even hear that from you rampant cocksucker?

Mustafar was probably one of the most CGI parts of ep3 and those props were not designed to look like 'bad cgi'.

just tape a fleshlight to a cellphone and ask Siri to access google translate

IT LOOKS SO REAL ALMOST LIKE REAL LIFE WOAH

wow george lucas is so lifelike in this

must be all cgi

aww youre kidding me! they didn't build all of that? fucking cgi ruining movies!

i'm almost done

oh wait even most of that stuff in the background wasn't cgi.

also one last thing just because i remembered i didn't reply to this fucking retarded faggot.

Next time you pick up a furniture magazine/catalogue, I want you to flip through it and realize that it's almost entirely cgi, and then promptly roll it up and hit your stupid fucking face with it.

I chuckled

They're lit poorly, but you're right. A lot of the props have that cylindrical matte late 90s CGI look to it.

Spray painted styrofoam would have turned out better than whatever they used to make set pieces.

that Kamino establishing shot was one of the worst shots in the prequels. It was composited very poorly.

>getting baited this hard

>prequels have fake shitty CG look
>set photos reveal props that look fake like shitty CG

pottery

Is that Adam Savage?

I need more than she can offer

Yep. I envy that man's job.

Here's him working on more star wars cgi.

>An entire bin dedicated to blue masking tape
fuck I got hard

>tonight on Mythbusters i blow up all my minitures with special guest GEORGE LUCAS

kek

BRAVO LUCAS

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

I just assumed he had a really large forehead

Bruh the cgi isnt even finished in the last frame, this looks like a behind the scenes or deleted scene video.

no its actually from the movie.

is this actually from the movie, this looks like shit.

it has a little cut at 0:04, is this edited?

oh shit one background looks funny if you look at it long enough. truly the scene where vaders head phases through the shittle ruined the OT