Absolute trash

Why was this thing ever nominated for the Golden Globes Sup Forums? It is the shittiest animated movie to have come out... recently (cause a lot of garbage came out 2016).

Also we all know Kubo should have won best animated picture. Zootopia was good but just that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zootopia was shit.

No it wasnt awful user. It was just.. good enough

literal furbait

>People are still falling for the Illumination Entertainment meme

Because any animation categories are a joke and every big company with a movie out will be nominated regardless.

Yeah I guess it comes down to the big production studios giving one of their yearly shits

> We all know Kubo should have won best animated picture

Nope

Havent seen Moana yet, it was that good?

Really good

this was nominated?

I thought it was trash for 4 year olds to watch

It is. And I have no clue how it got nominated

yeah i was really surprised. this movie is Minions tier. they even advertised it as such

Yeah, it was pretty fucking awful. I went in expecting more substance but it was literally the trailers and commercials. 20 second clips of unlikable characters singing pop songs. What a shitfest

The scene is a joke!

Because the people who vote for it don't actually watch it. There is no point to the category even existing.

Yeah fuck this racist flick my fellow lib!

It was better than zootopia

Watching the trailer for this introduced me to a whole new world of Youtube.
What in the everloving fuck are some of these view counts?

Are illumination just the new dreamworks? To be honest I just assumed most of illuminations stuff was dreamworks when I've seen trailers.

Kids

I saw it with my niece and nephew and they thought it was funny, funnier than Furtopia

Moana > Wreck-it Ralph > Tangled > Zootopia > Big Hero 6 >>>>>>>> Frozen

kys

>Big Hero 6 >>>>>>>> Frozen
Wow edgy

Frozen is shit, you fucking autist.

Frozen is 100% the worst movie out of all of those and it's not close.

Brother, may i have some lyrics?

youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q

One of the best villain songs in a long time.

All animated movies with talking animals are shit in my book, it's so over done.

I'd agree normally, but Zootopia actually uses the fact that they are animals to enhance the plot.

I thought the movie was okay, I wouldn't call it shit. But I have low standards for Illumination.

The animated category for awards shows is always a joke, most of the people voting on it don't even watch the films, they just pick whatever their kids liked, and/or whatever Disney put up that year.

Kubo's plot sucked ass. Even for a kids movie that shit was lame and forseeable as fuck. It didn't deserve to win.

It was literal pleb shit with no merrit at all. Movie for plebs to indoctrinate their future pleb kids with. Just as Minions.

This. Everything worked in Moana.

Kubo dropped the ball by the 3rd act.

>crying jews and muslims since october
>animated movie with dancing pigs nominated for an award

straight pottery

>Frozen is the most popular one
>you hate it

Shocking.

>jews
>crying over Trump

He's a fucking cuck to Israel and stated this before you retard

Jews are excellent at removing kebab though lol and Israel is are most important allie in the region. Emperor Trump knows what he is doing.

Piss off, Schlomo

Big Hero 6 isn't great, but it still has that one good scene when marshmallow man turns evil and starts wrecking shit

Decent taste

>Johny Johny Yes Papa
Oh boy you're in for it now.

Award shows are based on popularity. Don't take them too seriously.

I'm actually at a loss for why golden globes are television or film related. Literally no one gives a shit about them because they're always nominating absolute trash and handing out awards to absolute trash.

fuck off hook nose kike

Anonymous I know thou cares't not of thine repute but why dost thou portray thyself as one inclined to suck innumerable cocks on a scheduled basis? Prithee if I may what holiness my incur upon viewing sodomite shite intended for fouth year's in solitude?

>Also we all know Kubo should have won best animated picture. Zootopia was good but just that.
Don't you know the golden rule for awards show. Disney always win best animated film (mostly because they have the money to win).
Also Kubo was only ok.