Hires advisor who doesn't believe in global warming

>hires advisor who doesn't believe in global warming

the day after tomorrow when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses
skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus-basic.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thursday

we were supposed to be underwater already according to global warming tards

inb4 autonomous electric cars are everywhere and libtards forget that they cared about global warming overnight

Soon, I hope. I fucking love the thought of the icecaps melting. I live nearly one kilometre above sea-level so the thought of my farm being "beachfront property" is just bloody marvellous.

Did I also mention that the centre of the most-desolate nation on Earth, Australia, would become arable? Bring on global warming!

>global warming is happening slower than predicted, therefore it doesn't exist

all hail god emperor trump KEK

libtards BTFO

fucking this, cucks eternally btfo shills on suicide watch

>libshits will never stop being assravaged

>4 more years of tears and veiled rage..

pretty good.

Obama had Al Sharpton as his go to man White House advisor on race relations... so whats you're fucking point?

yea enjoy the influx of millions of refugees :^)

could actually happen in ten years, more likely to be one-two hundred though. In all likelihood we've passed the point of no return anyways so it really doesn't matter, we or our ancestors are all dead.

No faggot. (((Global warming))) is happening at such an incredible slow rate that it may as well not exist. Since the 1990 global temperatures have raised not even a third of a degree and any rise can be attributed to other, non man made causes. Any peer reviewed paper will tell you that.

>Fuck the environment am I r-right?

Whether global warming is real or not, it's:
A) Not a threat to anyone alive today
B) Not validation to regulate the population and limit their freedoms. Such actions are simply unAmerican.

>implying my guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition aren't ready for them

you guys took a while

yes

>unironically believing in Jooish global warming meme

KYS manlet

Don't worry user, I'm here now.

I'll protect you.

huh, we'll see about that...

*stabs you*

australian empire when

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

>inb4 it doesn't count because NASA are run by Jews

>American "education"

""""""global"""""" (((warming)))

is this how i meme

*teleports behind you*

psssh...nothing personnel...

only made me use 2% of my power..

Why dont we just pray to God to make another mini Ice Age to cool shit down?

yes, you're all set for /r/thedonald

>The oceans have absorbed much of this increased heat, with the top 700 meters (about 2,300 feet) of ocean showing warming of 0.302 degrees Fahrenheit since 1969

I am literally shaking right now

BAN ASSAULT CARS

fuck that prey too kek you dumb libcuck

because I can just turn on my central air
>tfw keep house at 68 during the summer

my wife has to wear a sweater

I'm more concerned that he hired a Jewish adviser and this same adviser is fucking his daughter and also converted her.

I'm very skeptical of Mr. Trump's actions.

You do realize that even an increase in 2 degrees would result in catastrophic species extinction?

Every year is getting hotter and hotter. 15 out of the 16 past years have been the hottest global averages since we've been recording temperatures.

You morons voted for Claudius. Enjoy your life as a secondary power in the world.

who would be first?

Animals can always adapt. If you want to stop muh global warming, invent a highly efficient CO2 to O2 machine.

The memes about Sup Forums being full of liberal drones were true.

How the fuck can these people go through life incapable of individual thought? Spewing the canned lines fed to them by media, television and movies... oh wait.

>catastrophic species extinction

we don't need weak species. the heat will force only the hardiest of creatures to survive.

Eventually it will certainly be China. The US sowed its life of destroyed hegemony in the same way the UK destroyed its own Empire.

>In some parts of the ocean, krill populations have dropped by over 80 percent. Why? Krill like to breed in really cold water near sea ice. What would happen if there were no sea ice? What would happen if there were very little plankton or krill? The whole food web could come unraveled.

>America
>secondary power

Sorry, I can't hear you over the roar of 10 fucking carrier battle fleets.

>believing fake news

oh ok. china memes.

you never read about the british naval empire?

good thing the antarctic ice sheet is growing then

did they not mention that in inconvenient truth?

I have plenty of food over here *burps* *farts*

>Species adaptation takes just a few decades
>Convert literal fucking tons of CO2 to O2

What did he mean by this?

I think it bares repeating here. About the "97% of scientists agree about global warming." Here's the truth:

John Cook pulled together 11,944 peer-reviewed papers about climate change for his infamous research letter. Of those, 66.4% of them had NO OPINION on anthropogenic or "man-made" global warming whatsoever. That's 7,930 of them. Again, they neither support or denounce AGW (anthropogenic global warming) they simply don't acknowledge it at all.

That leaves 4,014 papers that DO have an opinion on AGW. This is where the Cook gets tricky. He claims 97% of the remaining studies support AGW. Note that he does not claim to what degree. They simply acknowledge that man-made climate change on "some" scale that is not 0 exists and has some effect. Which means if you think man-made global warming exists but accounts for even less an effect on the climate than beetle-farts, you got counted as being part of the 97% consensus.

So, what matters is of those "97%" how much did they say it actually affects the environment? And here's where everyone was misled. Only 64 papers suggest that AGW is the leading cause of climate change. That is 1.5% of the papers that even discuss AGW, and 0.5% of all global warming research.

What does that mean? 98.5% of all peer-reviewed scientific studies suggest man-made global warming is NOT a major factor in climate change.

are you being serious?

Didn't China never bothering to sign up to any agreements on carbon emissions bother you?

Two things that happened around the time of the election really saddened me. The first was Al Gore announcinga sequel to An Inconvenient Truth. The second was the popular vote/electoral college nonsense. The first, because, in 2006, I believed in what An Inconvenient Truth told me. I realized when he announced this, oh, the right were right, it was just about politics all along. The second, because, in 2001, I believed what Greg Palast told me, and this attempt to delegitimize Trump's win made me realize that, no, like this, the 'Florida fix' was just the Democrats being unable to accept defeat and wanting to damage the winner even if it meant sowing division and paranoia in society. The Democrats hadn't lost it because they had to promote Hillary - they had been bullshitting me when I agreed with them most, and what I thought were leftist views that only coincidentally benefited the Democratic Party, were actually nonsense planted by the Democrats solely for their benefit.

>empire
>floating wooden tubs
>cucked by its own colonies

Nice try, libtard.

Yes. Animals are highly adapted to the environments. Little changes like this can wipe out species and fuck an entire ecosystem.

Like how 93% of the Great Barrier Reef is showing signs of great stress (bleaching).

America was at its best when it kept its imperial activities to the Pacific and got on with being rich.

Jesus you cant even get your country bumpkin meme argument right. Its not whether climate change is happening, it demonstrably is, its whether the causes can be contributed in part to humans

>underwater rocks are turning white

>As the map of the Antarctic shows, while the East Antarctic ice gains have remained relatively steady, the ice loss in the West Antarctic is accelerating each year. By this, I mean the amount of ice lost each year is typically greater than the year before.

LIBKEKS BTFO

>(((animals)))
>(((reef)))
>(((bleach)))
16 more years

You do realize global warming also means coffee and chocolate are going to become scarce and expensive luxury items since they won't be able to grow them as much due to the changing environmental conditions?

no "its whether" it's worth fucking over your entire economy to make a small change in global temp

When global warming is actually real.

Oh wait, it's not.

tell me some more things that'll never happen

>underwater rocks
Coral is a living organism dumbass

who are you quoting?

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

>skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus-basic.htm

HAHAHAHAHAHA

POL BTFO

soon i hope, i want to die and the normies to go with me.

if it's so smart why doesn't it figure out how to not die?

>somebody else is committing a crime, therefore it makes the crime okay

what was his end goal?

>fucking over your entire economy
In what way? You do agree that nearly the entire industrialized world accepts the science behind man-made climate change and has adapted economic rules to limit emissions? A carbon market, emission caps, or subsidies to green technology industries doesnt "fuck over your entire economy". Theres nothing to support the idea that it would and plenty of evidence and real world examples to show it doesnt

>the day after tomorrow when?

In Day after Tomorrow, the world enters a new ice age though. That's how much climate change propaganda has changed in the last couple of years. They literally went the polar opposite direction, now apparently the earth is gonna be a desert wasteland with rivers of lava and shit in a few years.

Environment > nigger relations, you idiot

good to know can you please provide your research to support this claim?
but its already happening. environmental conditions in many countries are already affecting food production and leading to increases in prices. these things are easy to google

How about a species we give about like dogs, cats or sharks, oh wait they're fine because they're not retarded and have the ability to learn how survive like us.

You understand that a Hegemony is an Empire without local costs, right? They operate economically according to your demands without requiring safety, security and other costs of doing business by the client Empire.

Are all you people new to global politics?

>this thread

>A new NASA study says that an increase in Antarctic snow accumulation that began 10,000 years ago is currently adding enough ice to the continent to outweigh the increased losses from its thinning glaciers.
>enough ice to the continent to outweigh the increased losses from its thinning glaciers.
>its thinning glaciers.
lol its literally the first sentence.

we already have huge subsidies and Obama tried to wipe out the coal industry

one reason growth is so slow

it will literally solve itself with new technology in a couple decades

This triggers the newfag Sup Forumstard.

a price fluctuation doesn't mean all the food is going to disappear or become more valuable than gold. you buy the food from somewhere else or you find a more efficient way of growing it, like smart people always do.

I agree, the democrats also don't want to do anything about it.

A global warming denier that wants to set up new nuclear power plant will have done more to save the environment than liberals have in 80 years.

TELEVISION AND FILM BOARD

Global warming is not a liberal vs conservative argument.

Imagine being Sup Forums in this situation and having to be all like "damn, Sup Forums, you fuckin' relevant, all on-topic with your politics and stale pepe memes. I would totally have reply to your thread, both as user and the real me." when all they really want to do is post another photo of a 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sup Forums and not only browse the board while Sup Forums flaunts their disgusting twitter outrage in front of you, the website format barely concealing the reddit leaking in from /r/the_donald, and just sit there, post after post, hour after hour, while their perfect their tantrums. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking twitter screencaps but their haughty attitude as everyone in the thread tells them they've STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Sup Forums POSTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their off topic fucking threads contort into shitflinging you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of star wars and bane and later alleged underage actresses for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in LOST threads. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on their sweaty brows as they explain that everyone is a cuck, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in their "redpilled (for that is what they call them)" views, the views they worked so hard for by reading badly made jpeg infographics in the previous months. And then the mods refuse to delete their threads, and you know you could shoot every single person on this board before throwing them out of a plane, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sup Forums. You're not going to lose your waifu threads over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Do you understand fungible commodities? Shit happening in one place effects the price of the entire commodity. You don't 'find' a new place to buy it. You pay market price, dipshit.

wow that's some selective reading there pal

>According to the new analysis of satellite data, the Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008.

>tfw you genuinely enjoy that movie and people call you a tasteless shit head for it

You do realize that over the billions of years the earth has existed, there were periods with far hotter climate than today or than what any of us will experience in our lifetime, right? Nature as a whole always adapts, species die, new species are born, it's not anything new.

coal burning plants literally poison the air in the surrounding area and cause increased rates of cancer, asthma and other diseases. they simply shouldnt fucking exist. But GDP growth in the United States is roughly the same as the rest of western europe and canada. maybe growth in all modern countries is slow because of green subsidies lol

Liberals only made it one.

>being upset that you lost this argument

>implying prices are the same globally

lol

are you literally fucking retarded? the article states that the reason the ice sheet is growing is because of 10,000 year old snow. it then states that the rate of melting ice is increases yearly, ie climate change, manmade or otherwise. You are an illiterate person! Are you an American?

What's the price of oil, genius? is THAT global?

>climate change propaganda

>not understanding food webs

>coal industry CEO's saying that coal as a business is economically unviable

>ITS JUST EVOLUTION BRO
>LETS MAKE OUR SPECIES DIE FASTER DUDE

Nope, only Trump supporters who feel the need to back up every little thing Truml says did. Liberals eat their own and destroy their own people, conservatives will hold up anyone who is slightly in their favor, that's why they're doing better right now.

>quoting john cook's personal website as a source for how john cook found john cook's numbers to be accurate

So this... is the power... of liberalism...

>Hurrr if you believe in basic 7th grade science your a libtard hurrr
Kys

unless you grow it yourself

what argument? i wasn't talking to anyone, cucko. don't ever reply to me again

No, conservatives did that when they started denying science to spite liberals(and also because they're in the pockets of oil companies)

You people really need to be seen but not heard for the first 20 years of your life. Minimum. Probably 30 in this day and age.

GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL!!!! (it's not)

t.someone freezing cold atm

well no, because of various economic agreements between countries. but commodities do have base prices due to supply and demand. what are you trying to say?

>ice sheet is growing is because of 10,000 year old snow

lol that time traveling snow

I am still right. The ice is increasing not decreasing. Eat shit dumbass.
>But it might only take a few decades for Antarctica’s growth to reverse