User

user...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu-70R7pH6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, i didn't think you were cute. you did your best but you're not good looking enough to skate by like that.

cute

yes?

Yes, queen of the frogs?

Superior frog

kys

Mods need to delete these threads. Also she can not act.

shoo shoo frog woman

>...i have athlete's foot.

>tfw obsessed with emma
>tfw think about her all the time
>tfw tell all my friends she is my 10/10
>tfw everyone knows i'm obsessed
>tfw girl who looks scarily similar to her starts at my job
>tfw all my friends and co-workers look at me to make a move
>tfw i'm too beta to even talk to her
>tfw she flirts with my friend
>tfw she looks upset/annoyed everytime she has to ask for my help and interact with me at work
>tfw i think people told her i like her a lot
>tfw she is disgusted
>tfw i see this thread and want to cry

>tfw she looks upset/annoyed everytime she has to ask for my help and interact with me at work

That shit really hurts. I've been in similar situations before. :(

>tfw i'm too beta to even talk to her

I can sympathise with a lot of what you said user, but not that. If you can't even strike up a decent conversation with the girl then she has no reason to like you. Ever think the reason she doesn't like interacting with you is because you don't look like you want to interact with her?

I mean unless she came to your job on day 1 and looked like she fucking hated your guts you should have just said "hi" and started talking about something.

But yeah, if your "friends" or co-workers made you sound like a weirdo behind your back because she looks like a celebrity you have a crush on then that's just bullshit.

Emma is alright i just love her feet

Imagine being underneath them.

Oh wow so flawless! I do try to imagine that everyday :)

w-what

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

emma watson is superior in every way

irl anime frogfu

This kid was great. I used to call him Little Jani Hotpockets I swear to god, he'd make your board look like fuckin' reddit, he was terrific he was the best and he did it for free too. Salute, Jani!

What is it my frog faced cherub?

WATSONFAGS KILL YOURSELVES

I wanna fuck that bunny

Imagine your face being the footbed of her sandal.

Heavenly, her soft perfect soles pressed against me all day long

Cool story babe, now make me a sandwich

You're probably just projecting your own crippling insecurities onto her. Unless you've been a creep around her or look/smell offensive she probably has no opinion of you at all. I don't know if that's encouraging, but get some fucking self-respect, nothing repels women more than a lack of confidence.

the fuck's wrong with you

why even live

that mexicans 1 ugly fuck

kill yourself reddit

fuck off /r/donald

This and you triggered the autists.just another reason emma watson is a babe

fuck off /r/donald

>implying watson has nicer feet than stone
lel no

soon.

Patrician taste friendo

I swear to god I've never found stones feet attractive.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu-70R7pH6w

redditor's first troll.
0/10.

u wot m8

I am crashing this thread.
with no survivors

She likes me.
I think she likes me.
But does she 'like me' like me,
Like I like her?
Will we be friends,
Or something more?
I think she's interested,
But I'm not sure.

will she win the oscar?

He fell for not 'say you don't find something attractive so someone will post pictures for me' b8

It's not tears nigger, it's my piss

yeah

oh shit well good job i enjoy showing people the best feet in the world anyway

>Oscar nominated actress Emma Stone will be starring in an upcoming film by arthouse filmmaker Terrence Malick, director of Tree of Life and The Thin Red Line.
>The plot will revolve a mentally and physically crippled lady played by Emma, alone in a farmhouse after being left behind by her family. Having nothing else to live for, she tries with all her might to get her feet going and walk out to search for help.

I legitamently find them ugly and I've seen all these ugly feet photos before please stop

They look bad I wouldn't succ I'm not even b8ing

feet's a shit fetish anyways.

Thats cool if youre not into girls feet user, different strokes ;)

sounds amazing

I'm a leg guy so I lile feet by association but I like well defined feet herd look clammy and bony and shit. Hur hur bones in feet I know hers just don't do it for me familia

>user, don't...

Coffee is shit. If you don't make it tolerable with cream & sugar, it's bitter shit. If you let it get cold, it's bitter shit. there is literally no reason to drink coffee. There's a handful of reasons not to, though. You're literally steeping seeds into water for a cocktail of heavy metals and pesticides, and it's making you demented.

Now tea, tea's the shit. Tea's where it's at. tea's gone cold, you're wondering why? Doesn't matter. It's just as delicious as a hot brewed cup, perhaps even moreso. Tea's got all sortsa anti-occident goodies in it. Coffee will just stain your mouth. The dental industry is probably ecstatic that there're so many same-ass hivemind idiot coffee drinkers openly willing to destroy their dental situation with dirtwater. More business for those mouth-poking dolts. Makes me sick. coffee.. 'the fuck out my face with that crap.

t. pajeet

My new fantasy‘s to slowly, slowly break Emma Stone‘s mind with hypnosis, subliminal messaging and a little bit of emotional abuse until she truly, completely believes she‘s a frog.
By the time I‘m done with her, she doesn‘t talk (just ribbits), doesn‘t wear clothes, has to be wet 24/7 so she spends half her time in the bathtub and half in the pool, doesn‘t stand up (only squats and kind of bounces along), and tries to live on any insects she finds. I feed her though, because she doesn‘t have much luck.
She may not make the best roommate but she would make a nice pet, I think.

I love both of them.

>and it's making you demented.
I FUKKEN KEKT

ORGANIC BEANS FRESH GROUND THEN COLDBREWED, BLACK

THATS HOW YOU COFFEE YOU FUCKING TEAPLEB

What would you do with your pet though? And what would you feed her, i wanna hear moar

>she‘s a frog
yes she is :3

>TFW you'll never slap your flaccid cock against Emmy's flat chest. While she awkwardly smiles and pretends to like it because she loves you.

Why even live user?

Everytime Emma fans fight each other, the Three Emma's should cuddle and hug and kiss each other to show they are not rival's.

what this guy said basically

Just ignore her and act annoyed when you have to talk to her. It's your only move.

If she wins will she bend over the two rival Emma's and butt-fuck each of them with her Oscar as they cry and admit "you are best Emma, we are bottom Emma's!"

>...I'm pregnant.

If she wins it means she's sucked dick lad or chosen by the golden jew or both. Wahooo oscarbait. Dude jlaw is a great actress too

>emily stone

Also thats an inferiorty complex meme

kys dude.

When she asks for help tell her NO

Well did I touch your buttons or what? Jlaw vikander bullock all shit tier actresses who just won oscars. Vikander is only good in ex machina because she's an actual robot who can't emote

>...get her feet going
Her feet get me going.

You really expect to get a girl to like you that way? Yes, it's good to kind of a dick sometimes, but not like that. Not if she's already annoyed with you and doesn't like you. You've got to be willing to talk and confident.

>ROUNDED SHOULDERS
BAD POSTURE FROG

Oh, the enchanted frog lair? I'll get the tribute.

>Hey, Emma. I think that fattie there is looking at you and has a boner.
>What are you...Oh come on, that's disgusting.

>emma will never be your gf

>neoNaziHateSymbol.jpg

why is she so perfect

jesus she has an enormous ass