His name is user, and he is a fucking weeaboo underage pleb and is ruining this board. Spit on his grave

His name is user, and he is a fucking weeaboo underage pleb and is ruining this board. Spit on his grave.

s

Plastic Love is a really good song though bro

Is he weeb? Maybe, idgaf. It's the only good disco song.

>gets REALLY angry about a single thread, where OP is actually at least posting music
>doesn't mind the endless K-pop threads on page 0 where it's just picture dumps

Say something bad about OP.

s

>where OP is actually at least posting music
adult contemporary muzak isn't actual music

>doesn't mind the endless K-pop threads on page 0 where it's just picture dumps
those imbeciles don't leave their literal containment thread, usually

>those imbeciles don't leave their literal containment thread, usually
And I don't see the Mariyaposter posting Mariya in other threads, neither.
The difference is, he doesn't post Mariya 24/7 like the Kpop fags do, yet you get extremely, utterly annoyed at Mariya, but not the Kpop.

Also, your taste in music isn't anything special either, it's "muzak", too.

I lowkey think OP is a racist against Asian people. OP, fuck you. There's nothing wrong with Mariya and her cute songs.

>only good disco song
So are we just gonna act like "Boogie Wonderland" was never released

Nah, he doesn't mind the Kpop threads.

my girlfriend is asian though so how about you stop deflecting, faggot?

if you had a gf you wouldn't have time to get angry about a thread on Sup Forums.

dude, I spend more time studying than I do with my girlfriend. am I not allowed to post on the internet? lol ok

You spend your time waiting for someone to post Mariya to go totally apeshit about it.
While not minding at all the Kpop threads.

lol what on earth are you talking about dude? I make one post and you accuse me of going apeshit? I have never heard a single kpop song so I don't what you want from me.

Okay, just remember, next time you get angry enough that you feel like doing a whole new thread with shitposting like this one, remember that there's always a Kpop thread on page 0. Always.
Bitch about that instead.

what does kpop have to do with anything dude? I saw that post about that YouTube weaboo song and I mocked it. what are you on about?

why is kpop good but mariya takeuchi bad?

>mocked it
?
You just made a thread about it, you aren't mocking it. You even went full edgelord with "spit on his grave", lol.
Again, wanna get angry? Target the Kpop cancer.

Probably because Kpop sounds more like the modern American pop he's used to listen to.

I have never heard a kpop song in my life so I couldn't answer that. This isn't a race to the bottom anyways.

lol I'll do whatever I want. stay mad dude.

Lol this thread... i really love that song and a lot of citypop/japanese fusion... and don't call me a weeaboo because i don't even like anime

>l-lol n-no you
Huh? I'm not mad, little one. I'm just telling you how it is.
New on Sup Forums?

lol stay mad dude

I can't get mad at a cute angryposter like you.
It's cute as fuck how now you're trying to play it all cool with your "lol"s when on the OP you were like "-g-guys! p-please hate this poster! spit on his grave!"
But yeah it seems you're new on Sup Forums.
If you don't believe me, see it for yourself.
Go to Sup Forums's page 0. Any day, any time. A Kpop thread will be there.
Yet, you don't mind, you only mind about the Mariya thread. Weird.

lol stay mad dude