When is America going to collapse into racial wars?

When is America going to collapse into racial wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Fort_Pitt
youtu.be/hA7pqT3aqBg
youtu.be/ySvR2KaQyqA
youtube.com/watch?v=N1D4Xz-3YE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We won't. That was just a rally to show that Whites are not afraid to be proud of who they are. Black Lives Matter, Antifa and other radical leftists showed up and started calling them Nazis and all sorts of other names even though they are the reason why these folks are pissed off in the first place.

Latinas are the master race btw. My god Latinas are beautiful.

Fuck off

>>tiki torches

I want to see it collapse economically. I just want to see them losing their smugness.

Dont get mad amigo, this gringo will be in your country soon for close to two years to teach english and drown in Latina pussy. Next Sunday i leave.

Wish me luck bro.

But yeah, these rallies are a reaction to radical leftists groups oppressing Whites and disrespecting our country, these rallies aren't just coming out of no where.

we're literally too big to fail

This happening is nothing because they could easily be shooting antifa and other retards who attack people with weapons

>That was just a rally to show that Whites are not afraid to be proud of who they are
because for the past 2 years there's been some morons saying white people suck and now these people are this butthurt and acting like the world has turned on them?

fuck off, this is fucking stupid. There are Black Lives Matter protests because black people have been hated by the west for centuries. I don't disagree that there are a lot of morons inside BLM that say and do stupid shit, but the concept of "White Lives Matter" is retarded, these people remind me of when you take candy from a fat spoiled kid

You'll never know tb.h

you're forgetting that whites are a minority in the us in many places

I see where your coming from, all these rallies can be rather toxic.

But I think these guys are rallies as Nationalists, White nationalists to be more exact. So other people can be proud of who they are and rally, but Whites can't?

Interesting.

Just California and some counties in Texas

>lefty media is wondering why the average citizen they've pushed and prodded for the past year has snapped back
Its just a shame that it'll end due to wildly lashing out at anyone nearby instead of going after the insidious degenerates that are making America cancerous
Not looking forward to the yearly memorial of this "tragedy", the book series detailing the horror of white people, the oscar winning movie blockbuster of this day starring a black tranny BADASS and maybe a Lady Gaga album about it

Uh, it's described by breitbart as

>>where hundreds of neoNazis, Ku Klux Klans members and other white nationalists had gathered

>racial

A Manson-style race war is not probable, it the tensions in America are a lot more complicated than ethnicity. Being American, you kinda know that not only is the country heterogeneous, our individual self-interests are all over the goddamn place. Consumption of media and other augmentations of the nuance come into play heavily.

You faggot white nationalists use this "other beopl can be broud but not whites inderesting :DDD and by inderesting im implying ur a jewish shill!!!:DDD" argument all the time. Nobody in the world is "proud" of their race except white nationalist retards. Nobody is "proud" to be Asian, or black, or latino. They might be proud to be their individual ethnicity, such as Chinese, Mexican, or African American, but nobody is proud of their race and bringing up wikipedia articles about fringe movements that nobody cares about isn't going to change that, nor will it change your faggot persecution complex. Go back to sucking a cock, except this time replace the cock with an unpinned grenade.

Espero que hablas español. Si hablas solamente inglés, chingando latinas es demasiado difícil.

>he thinks the "average citizen" spends thousands of dollars flying across the country to yell at college students on a weekday
Are you that same faggot that got drunk and lost his virginity despite being a supposed "white nationalist"? Freudian slip, it seems...

These guys are not clocked or hooded, they are simply demonstrating that they are not afraid to be proud of who they are.

You sound like a lefty, you and your racist and anti western points of view are reason these folks exist in the first place. White men are getting sick and tired of this crap.

>look mom! Im acting tough on the internet

Make an argument or go back to sucking cock in the allyway, Cleetus.
And where in that did I act tough? Where did I threaten you? Your persecution complex is showing.

>american flag
>opposes the march
really made me think

Yo puedo hablar español, pero tengo que practicar mucho. Cuando me voy a Guadalajara yo puedo hablar mucho. Yo he estudiado español para uno ano a me universidad. Estoy feliz con este viaje mi amigo. Mexico tiene todo!

What the fuck, go on breitbart, there you can literally see the kkk hoods and robes lol

whites/lighterskinned people are a minority in Brazil too, but it's all about power.

They can be nationalists and be proud of their culture, sure, but there's not reason to do a rally and all that shit. It's like doing a rally for being proud of being rich. When black people say they're proud of being black they mean they don't care about the prejudice and what other people say about their race. It's not about being better (in theory, like I said, many people from BLM are morons), it's about saying that whites know they have no reason to worry about the color of their skin and that they'll not shy away from fighting for the same thing.

It's context, it's like when people say "All Lives Matter!", yeah dumbass of course they do, but "Black Lives Matter" is in the idea of "Black Lives Matter Too", not that blacks deserve more than any other race.

nice to see they're atleast making resistance, seemed like white americans were daft apathetic cucks

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are actively celebrating the death by suicide and drug overdose of the white American males, as they hold these people responsible for Trump's election and for holding bigoted, racist and homophobic views. It gives them satisfaction.

Im going to have to disagree with you on everything you said. Im not a White nationalist. Im just able to see things from their perspective, I'm peacing out of this country for a few years anyway.

look at this autist having a meltdown

>I told him to suck cock ma! Then I called him cleetus!

You realise the United States was a native american country right?

look at this autist having a meltdown

>bring in hordes slaves to the point where some blacks outnumber whites 3:1+ in some areas
>free them, and most stay in their slave-holding areas or travel to places where cheap labour is needed (e.g detroit)
>reeeee why are there so many blacks

>white """Nationalists"""" carrying the flags of Nazi Germany and the Confederate, both enemies of the United States
Really makes you think

Don't reply to him. He's reposting copypasta by a singaporan faggot that has been spamming it in every thread that mentions American politics for almost a year now.

>don insuld beople on 4chins!!!1!

>blood and soil
>doing that salute they are probably going to say was "we are actually doing the roman salute, guys"
>same torches
>unite the right
>now all the media will say that the right is like those guys at the protest

Nobody has replied to me in Sup Forums. This whole thing seems really fishy. Now of course I don't want to appear as some insane conspiratard, but it isn't impossible that all those obviously usa white supremacism stuff was probably encouraged by outsiders.

if you hate brown people so much why are you coming to mexico? are you one of those losers that can't get white women?

So what's your point? It hasn't been for a ling time.

he's going to do shitloads of mental gymnastics about "latinas are actually spanish" and "imma gonna bleach that ass".

Germans do the same when they marry asians or turks.

it never was tbqh

You don't have the right to claim they are making the US a 'non-white' country, when whites killed hundred of thousands of the native inhabitants.

But you're an autistic virgin so what do I care?
>inb4 ad hominem

Thats not an argument. Conquest was very prevalent in the 1400s, and to imply that Europeans were the first to conquer a region is absurd.

>it's not an argument cause I said so
Okay ameridumb

So you don't have a point?

>not a fucking single user replies to me
I'm going to start wearing tinfoil hats if nobody answers me.

so basically what you're saying is you're an idiot

>I'm going to ignore your argument cause I can't rebut it

Sure

I'm saying you're the idiot who can't look at your own country objectively without being triggered

it's pretty damn obvious Richard Spencer is on the CIA payroll.

I dont hate brown people. What kind of accusation is that mi amigo!? I live in So Cali and my best friends are brown.

Im just trying to get people to understand why this is happening. I don't agree with these guys or their rallies, but i understand the cause.

Me

no its not a false flag operation they wanted to show that they are not afraid to go out and protest which is understandable but i suppose freedom of speech works one way only

>something something Native Americans so you're not allowed to have borders
honestly too cliche to even warrant real responses. You'd have better luck in a Facebook comment section with that.

What point are you making? Who are you comparing them to or suggesting orchestrated this?

How about Vanguard who financed the march
They've been in the white nationalist scene forever

I win, you can't fight back. BTFO harder than by Vietnamese farmers

Wasn't he arrested?
My conspiracy theory is that it was organized as an actual right wing organization and some faggots shouted "Blood and soil" and nazi shit so the rest followed because they realised they could show their "powerlevel".
The alt-right is going to be shat upon by everyone.
I mean some fuckers shouted nazi shit and they followed them. It's not uncommon in third world protests (inb4 le usa is third world joke). I have been to many protests in shitty third world countries and extremists do that stuff almost all the time.

What argument? Aside from your tired rhetoric you don't have one.

Comparing 21st century America to 15th-19th century America isn't really fair. They also didn't intentionally kill hundreds of thousands of Indians, incidental diseases did, and the history is extremely complex spanning centuries, dozens of colonies, several wars, and hundreds of Indian tribes.

We won't because we're too fat. Have you seen any of the protestors and counter protestors? All of our gommies and fascists are either pudgy skeletons or corpulent lardasses. These are not brownshirts or soviet revolutionaries we're talking about here. These are a bunch of bored burgers playing dress up with political ideologies.

I don't know anything about them. Richard Spencer fits the profile of controlled opposition to a tee though, nobody even knew who he was until the media declared him the "leader of the alt-right". I browsed Sup Forums from 2011-2015 and never saw a single thread about him within that time. The CIA did the same thing with the hippie movement in the 60s, infiltrating it like this to make it more malleable to their interests.

Dude's a massive faggot, and so is anybody that falls for this shit.

It's like that faggot who call himself "The Voice of Anonymous" and that other guy, Sabu or something.

It's like Chanology again.

they might get shat upon in the short term but if retarded sjws keep attacking these retarded nazis, nazis are gonna get sympathy from ordinary people in the long term

Uh the British actually did use bio warfare on the aboriginals.

>>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Fort_Pitt

youtu.be/hA7pqT3aqBg

The alt right is pathetic and low-IQ. Theyre just overreacting to SJW racism by promoting white racism.

If the point was to make them look like retardes hicks they're wasting money

Richard Spencer's Georgian (the country) mail order bride cucked him instantly and he still claims to be happily married. He's also an obvious closet case.

It's impossible that white supremacists get sympathy in the fucking USA. Just look at all the shite of "CIVIC NATIONALISTM" and how much is hated in Sup Forums. They already hate the T_D faggots.

SJWs are alienating whites so many of them voted for Trump, everybody knows that. However, not only whites voted for Trump. After this protest the media is going to push ultra hard that these guys are your average alt right and Trump voter, which will alienate all the non-whites from the alt-right.

Just fucking look at the protest, it looks like a Riefenstahl movie.

Also retards like easily digestable garbage. You don't have commies discussing Friere, it's shitty Gamergoober Twitter losers. You also don't have white nationalists discussing Taylor or Land, it's always retards like Baked Alaska

youtu.be/ySvR2KaQyqA

Sup Forums seriously thinks the average person doesnt realize they are neo-nazis. If you take memes this seriously you're an invalid

Yes but the key difference is that our "Nazis" are fat and dorky looking unlike the original brownshirts, so why worry

Yeah, they're obviously getting arrested for making a rally. Dumb Turkish faggot.

Stop luing

If it was only about defending white people you wouldnt have literal nazis and people screaming about the jews

and im pretty sure american nazis dont know that nazis would have considered them subhumans

Do you honestly believe people who in public wear swastikas and shaved heads really care about what they look like to the general public?
>retardes

it's a combination of the usual retards, plus normal looking people who show up in helmets and those stupid fucking shields because of le based stick knight memes on Reddit.

Honestly just ship all these people out to be ground up and sold as pet food or something. The counterprotesters too, but that goes without saying.

The sad thing is the ultimate casualty from these protests will be the movement to preserve statues of Confederate heroes, because the alt-reddit decided to make it their pet project to bus themselves in from outside the South to "defend" them for us. They'll come down even faster than before now.

dont be anxious pedro youre not getting gassed anytime soon, so chill

Yes, but like I said, look at the entire history. This was in response to mass murdering religious fanatics who had been allied with France during the 7 Years War that burned, raped, pillaged, and tortured 8 forts and broke every peace treaty offered by the British. At the same time this was occurring Britain had many Indian allies.

Well, it seems everything is clear now. A bunch of nazis wanting to get on the alt-right train. It reminds me of something.
>why worry
Oh shit nigga you tellin' me not to worry about that sheit.

Still, those fat and dorks can be used to fight. Something needs to happen, and that protest will make many of trump supporters who are somewhat racist go full nazi because of le aesthetics and actually going out. Also, it will help that media will shit upon them.

We can only hope you go before me.

The US might not have been the nicest superpower but the alternatives are worse. China's economic bullying already bad enough right now.

>it was because of confederate autism

I saw a pic with a bunch of frogs and confederate flags, something about nazis and confederates working together. They actually did it the absolute madmen.

Most American posters on Sup Forums are actually chicanos

Fact

Man, swarmfront really upped their BUGS game lately.

Why are they so violent?

Lol china economic bully? They learned it from America.

>>Plaza Agreement was an agreement between the governments of France, West Germany, Japan, the United States, and the United Kingdom, to depreciate the U.S. dollar in relation to the Japanese yen and German Deutsche Mark by intervening in currency markets

The sooner the better, maybe then we'll get to stop listening to this multiculti meme

I have nothing against them but why do they always look like pathetic ugly beta males who can't get laid and got bullied by blacks and other minorities?

>The sad thing is the ultimate casualty from these protests will be the movement to preserve statues of Confederate heroes, because the alt-reddit decided to make it their pet project to bus themselves in from outside the South to "defend" them for us. They'll come down even faster than before now.

-t. Jiang, moderator of /r/sino

youtube.com/watch?v=N1D4Xz-3YE4

if you don't care you don't need to comment

>canadian flag defending china
Why even leave China?

Sorry guy. But pointing out the obvious doesn't make me a Zhang.

Ever wondered what caused the Japanese asset bubble?

>Ever wondered what caused the Japanese asset bubble?
no?

I dont see anyone who wants war, we just want to form our peoples community.

>Alt right literally acting like the very thing they hate

Who would have thought?

Lol, look at this triggered faggot. Pointing out that the us has some of the most protectionist policies in the world and has economically bullied almost every nation in the last 70 years doesn't qualify me to be a zhang.

How about you remove the American dick from your mouth at look at this obejectively, china is only seeing how successful America has been by doing it, it's learned from them.

Ee dont want war or conglict we want peace and to organize our people under the peoples community.

If you tell them they are right wing social justice warriors they flip shit