RB Leipzig vs. AS Monaco

RB Leipzig vs. AS Monaco

UCL group G

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RBLifelong here

>tfw pay for beIN Sports (rightful owner of Champions League TV rights), but can't watch the game because Canal+ got the rights for wednesday Champions League match of their choice

we have our own energy drink team down here

why payin anything when you can stream for free in hd ?

Because I suck at IT

Noice

Let's go rasenball

tfw unlimited regens

>téléchargez acestream
>r/soccerstreams
voilà

>mfw leipzig wins the CL

Lol'd

Fortunatly Monaco isn't my team, so I'll watch Shakhtar instead

Saved, hope I will have the chance to use it

>Tor im Leipzig
My body won't be ready for this

>0 shots from both teams
Not watching but lemme guess, both team sit back and think the other one wants the ball

this match is the patricians choice

DRINK RED BULL, DRINK RED BULL, DRINK RED BULL, DRINK RED BULL, DRINK RED BULL, DRINK RED BULL, DRINK RED BULL, DRINK RED BULL, DRINK RED BULL, DRINK RED BULL, DRINK RED BULL, DRINK RED BULL,

The true patrician has this and the Real game both on.

F O R S B E R G
O
R
S
B
E
R
G

F O R S B E R G

GOD EMPEROR.

DRINK MONSTER, DRINK MONSTER, DRINK MONSTER, DRINK MONSTER, DRINK MONSTER, DRINK MONSTER, DRINK MONSTER, DRINK MONSTER, DRINK MONSTER, DRINK MONSTER, DRINK MONSTER, DRINK MONSTER, DRINK MONSTER,

so you're 6 years old?

what the fuck i literally went to piss on 0-0 and its 1-1

BACK TO BACK

ah that's why I couldn't find the game on the bein sport channels.

ah yes, stephane guy commentating. fuck canal+

WEBM OF YOURI

Is he doing good? Should I watch this game?

Give Red Bull your power

Why does Monaco look like the french NT? Is it mandatory for all french teams to field 9 black players and a maximum of 2 white players?

Im deeply concerned

you should be more "deeply concerned' about the rape of a 3 years old girl in your country, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs

Im deeply concerned about my country as well. Now answer the question, why are all your teams almost 100 % black? What the hell is going on?

why ask a question you know the answer to?

>Called Yuri Tielemans
>black

How did that happen?

I dont know the answer. France only has slightly more immigrants than we do, yet their teams are way more "dark" than ours. Whether it be club football or NT.

COLONIZED

Because he's mixed? That's really simple.

where are your teams? i havent seen a swedenyes team in a while, but there is Slovenia or Azerbaidjan in CL

Tielemans is class we should have signed after he put Pogba in his pocket over two legs last season

You have a communitarian traditional system.
We just don't.

Your minister of culture is basically erasing your history but you are concerned about our NT in a Monaco-Liepzig game thread

thats insteresting.

As I said, I am worried about my own country. But there is a global pattern, or lets say European, in football. Whenever I watch CL, EL, PL etc the teams are looking more african by every year. How long until we have EUROPEAN leagues and tournaments with 100 % africans? Its scary.

Because Fabinho, Jorge, Moutinho, Benaglio, Glik, Falcao and Jemerson are africans? Why are you even watching this game

All the people on social media who expected Leipzig to be shit lmao

They were favorite before the game (1.70 vs 4.00 on bookmakers)

Jemerson, Jorge and Fabinho are africans, yes. I watch it because I follow E. Forsberg.

We have blacks everywhere because sport in general is for poorfags, and for football it's even more the case. No self-respecting white mother would let her son become a professional footballer.

t. French

Pourquoi tu perds ton temps? c'est un suédois sérieux...

>the city of timo werner

C'est plus fort que moi, je ne peux pas m'empêcher d'aider des anons qui demandednt des renseignements sur la France. Surtout si ça peut un peu améliorer notre image.

Monster tastes the exact same as Red Bull but costs half as much

>No self-respecting white mother would let her son become a professional footballer.

That's not the case at all, at least not for people who aren't numale faggots.
The reason why there are "few" middle class and or white players is because being a footballer is something that consumes alot of time during your youth, and the probabilities of you becoming an actual pro are low, so the people who are willing to bet on this are the poorfags that don't have any other alternative anyway.