Reddit hates us

>reddit hates us
>Sup Forums hates us

What have we done wrong?...

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2014/10/08/why-many-indians-cant-stand-to-use-the-toilet/
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=n-flP1H-TYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You shit in the fucking streets so much that you had to dedicate entire streets to defecation.

u dint poo n loo silly

your country is shit

Close the designated streets, stop coming to America and living 6 to an apartment and taking our jobs.

>reddit hates us
Like okay we give you shit here because poo is funny and banter, but why does reddit hate you?

kek

Tell your country men to get the fuck out.

You cool Pajeet

>Be poo in loo chef
>Take a shit
>Refuse to wash hands for cultural reasons

You fuckers are disgusting

i want a gas station job and I want you to stop literally shitting up your own country.

>What have we done wrong?...

1.1 BILLION Pajeets.

70% of whom shit on everything that can't run away in terror.

"We need visas to bring glorious shit to others!"

Nah.

Back to Sup Forums shivandra.

India has produced nothing of value and most people only encounter terrible customer service, calls during dinner to buy time shares in some fuck off backwater, and the immigrants who get brought over to do a job that they don't know how to do and forcing others to do that job on top of their own duties because telling a shitskin they're worthless is racist and the company can't get rid of them AND YET THEY KEEP DOING IT because boomers apparently can't fucking understand pattern recognition if it might save them a couple dollars.

You Aryan horse-niggers destroyed the Indus Valley Civilization and have never been able to poo in the loo since.

Dear India I don't hate you, please help us exterminate the muslims.

Regards, ausbro.

Boy, I've been working retail my entire life (am now a higher up), and I'll tell you why everyone hates you
1. Your shit taste in food
2. Little to no contribution to society in the last few hundred years
3. You breed like niggers
4. You have a smell that never leaves you, no matter how much you bathe
5. Your lack of preparation before moving to other countries / starting to work with westerners
6. You're all ugly
7. Indians are not known for their intelligence, in fact it's quite the opposite
8. Finally, YOU REFUSE TO POO IN THE FUCKING LOO! Back when I was first working at a convenience store, an Indian went into the bathroom RIGHT after I cleaned it. I went in to piss right after he left, and there was a fucking turd in the middle of one of the stalls.
Fuck you all. Good day.

Its not so much what you have done wrong, so much as what you have failed to do right.

Okay, that's a Sup Forums-approved reason, but what about reddit? I thought they were all politically correct about everything?

Why does your flag have a butthole on it?

You fuckers still haven't nuked Pakistan.

Get to it, Pajeet.

>Sup Forums hates us

It's not hate Mr.PooInLoo. It's an abusive love. We don't want to see you hurt, we only want what is best for you. Please shit in the toilet.

it's just banter poojeet, geez..

India is an outlet for latent reddit nationalism and overt Sup Forums nationalism.

Listen Pajeet,
thinking you are smelly feces smothered disgusting un-potty trained mud men is different from hating you
Aside from you not being able to shit anywhere that would be remotely acceptable by any form of life on this Earth except dung beetles, flies and other animals that would literally use your poo as food, you are pretty based.

In some default parts of it, sure, but I would have no problem just posting poo in loo in the comments of some indian picture and to get upvoted for that shit.

you guys are fucking smelly as fuck

They hate Pakistan
Thus #NotAllMuslims

You pooped in the street
Also, the people you export to America are very very very rude

Everybody on internet hates everybody. Go start a family if you are looking for love.

>>reddit hates us
chan hates us

Wait till you learn just how much your neighbours Pakistan/Bangladesh/Nepal/SriLanka love and adore you...

It's alright mang. I recommend getting a proxy by the way.

we won't respect you until you become a super power poo in the loo

and you must nuke at least one country unprovoked before we will think you are a badass

Your countrymen come to western countries and steal jobs because you're willing to work for dirt pay.

Also you quite literally stink up the place and are just ugly as fuck in general. I think the only race thats uglier than indians are aboriginals.

that's Pakistan idiot.

Pajeet, this may come as news to you but most westerners do not poo in designated shitting streets. This habit is exclusively yours and is thatbarrier to being taken seriously by us.

Yes, you have your own space program, great, now you will be shitting in orbit and dropping poo everywhere.

Then there is the rudeness that is a major trait of all hindoos who arrive in the west. Everything from convenience stores to hospitals you ruin with your stench and attitude.

If you fix those things we could change our opinion.

Please give it a try Pajeet and poo in loo.

Ah of course, oppression olympics

You want people to like you, India? Okay, fine. I'll give you tips on how to make people like you.
>start New Reich
>target only Muslims
>expand India throughout all of Middle East
>destroy all Muslims
>expand into Africa
>new slave world
>destroy liberal brains by browns enslaving blacks
>laugh as you become first world country by 2030

POO IN LOO

Well then stop accepting our people into your countries. Its not like we can cross your borders undetected.

You mad coz we got the freedomz to shit in streets.

Stop sending your people to my country and devaluing my labor.
That is literally the only problem I have with india

>Freedom to shit in the streets
That's like bragging it's legal to fuck animals in your country you dummy.

You are being freaking loud and no manner generally, just like those uneducated Chinamen. In additional to that you have no hygiene standard and like to crowd a room in other countries just like how you behave in your country.

China has a series of programs to teach her citizens manners. India doesn't even bother. Do you understand now why people dislike you?

>Canada

>What have we done wrong?...
After a century of realizing that sanitation and hygiene are an important element of civilization, you still won't take the poo to the loo.

And I have the freedom to tell ignorant rednecks that you are muslims and support ISIS, which usually gets them agitated enough to cause mischief.

Lets assume 1.2 billion population gets a toilet overnight. And let us assume that 1 person goes to toilet 1 times a day and uses 1 liter of water to flush it (we all know it takes more than 1 liter).
1 liter x 1.2 billion people = 1.2 billion liters of water every day. And nobody uses dirty water (brown/black color) to flush there ceramic toilets.
You should be thanking those scums and let them shitting on the streets.

No one hates Indians bruh, you're ok

the rule is timestamped picture of your toilet and we're cool, but it never happens because indians don't poo in loo

Your ignorance of sanitation technology is laughable Pajeet.

We have this marvel of engineering known as "wastewater treatment" you should research it.

In India the only water IS brown and dirty water though since you shit in rivers and the fucking ocean
If you were to use your disgusting poo water and let it rain so you have DRINKABLE water, you'd be good.
We know you like to eat cow shit but drinking other human's feces is too much.

>implying you would even use them if you had them

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2014/10/08/why-many-indians-cant-stand-to-use-the-toilet/

You're alright man but you know how it is. The internet is like the prison yard, if someone senses weakness everyone just pounces on you. Just stick it out they'll fuck off eventually, I will say though reign your nationalists' neck in, they look like retards going on about how 'India will be new supurpowa' when poo in loo is still a concern.

>knowing what Reddit hates/ likes
Go back there.

You guys are honestly worse than Chinese tourists. Your people act like fucking idiots when they come here. Your children have zero discipline and act like little twats. You all dress in clothes that looks like it came from a 90's Eddie Bauer catalog and hasn't been washed in about that many years too. You all wear flip flops, which makes me wonder if it's foot or body odor I smell off of you. You butcher the English language worse than any other group I can think of (that includes niggers). I could honestly just keep going. Indians are just fucking intolerable. Even little liberal pussies afraid of racism complain about you guys.

You can shit on the street and practice those backward culture in your country all your want. I don't care. But when you go to other country, you better behave like a civilized human being.

One Indian poster ruined it for you guys by breaking the news about shitting in the streets. You will be memed for all eternity.

well on reddit, you CTRd the fuck out of /r/politics, so…

>strange accent
>tech support scammers are all indians
>shit country
>brown looking people
>too many of you
>pollution everywhere
>very bad english and entitlement everywhere you meet indians

Also the designated shitting streets made you a meme. You should thank that indian dude that couldn't wagon wheel himself out of that thread

Poo in loo, and H1b memes aside, your country and it's people are responsible for antibiotic resistant strains of MRSA and other bacteria. This is why I hate curryfags

pakistan you jungle nigger

t. Indian foreign student

Punjabi food is pretty much the only redeeming quality of India

and that's like 1/10th of your population....

So what's the deal with India and rasslin'?

Remember the Top Gear episode when they went to India, and their vehicles got covered in dust? Then pic related happened.

Brown people love John Cena.

india is dirty and smelly. if they can just leave the village mentality behind and focus on infrastructure and loos, this would be a good place in 10 years. ive only been here 3 weeks, and ive seen more disgusting stuff than 26 years living

BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR NORTHERN SLANT EYED ANT NEIGHBORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPER BUGS

>t. lazy corrupt melayu mudslime

You keep raping foreign tourists, even males

We hate everyone Poopjeet.

I was born and lived in india till i was 10 during the attitude era of rasslin, it was fucking HUGE. Huge enough that it was all some of the kids talked about, they had no personality, just memes they borrowed from wwf eventstraded cards and one retard used to record himself doing speeches he copied from the tv, I guess he did it because he didnt have a dad or he was christian or something.

the shitlords rape women

Somebody's gotta keep them stats up.

You're not all that bad Pajeet. Amongst all the shitskins we have here your kind is the best behaved.

Kek

I bet 9fag would take you guys.

You remember that kid in school who always smelled bad? Nobody liked him.

That's India.

You gotta start pooing in the loo, pajeet.

Everyone does that shit user.

DESIGNATED

Pic is original Sup Forums threads where the poo met the pavement.

What's the point of starting this thread if you're not providing any information?

To be fair? Y'all smell like shit. It's your diet, I smell like you the next day if I eat a lot of indian food.

i though you guys loved india

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

I like india , good food in general even tho you do cook some nasty stuff , god tier ancient literature and relegions that dominate all of south and east asia , contributions to the basics of algebra , indian ceos are actually better than whites or jews , the inidian gov is pretty good at handling 1.2 billion that are very different

>t. pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

You butthurt faggot

HAHAH

LE POO IN LOO!

LE POOOOO IN LOOOOO XDD

GED IT?? LE POOPIE 4 ROOPIE XDDDDDDD

POO IN LOOIE? LOO IN LOOIE HAHAHA

LOL EBIN :^D MEMES MAYMAYS

MAYBE IF I SAY IT 5000 MROE TIMES IT WOULD'NT BE BEATING A DEAD HORSE AM I RITE?

POOPIE IN DA LOO?? POO MON? POO MAN! YO POOP

HAHAHHA POOOOOOP TOILET

WHAT IS TOILET? UUH I DUNNO XDD

POO IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA SO FUCKING FUNNY! THE1245 I HEARD IT TODAY!

LOL POOP? DESIGNATD

DESIGNATED
>E
S
>I
G
>N
A
>T
E
>D

LOL EBIN MAYMAY XDDDDDDDDD

PAJEET MY SON YOU ARE MAN NOW

POO IN STREET? OR IN LOO?

LOO!!! (GET IT? HE POO IN LOO!) LOL

POOPIE FOR ROOPIE? WHY YES!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :^) :^) :^)

We dont really hate you per-say... You are just the friend we dont let hangout with our other friends and we are embarrassed by you cuz you smell like shit... That is all...

Woah, you should be a comedian.
10/10 true Aryan warrior
god tier sense of humor

They like India more now since they slowly ally with the US

I love you though.

Pretty based sandniggers in pic desu

There is literally nothing wrong with being Indian.

How do you go from this
youtube.com/watch?v=n-flP1H-TYQ

All those poo fumes getting to you Punjab?

To this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

>Brazil is an ocean away and still gets shit on