Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

>objective ethics

>he fell for the morality is subjective meme

You, for spamming this shit thread so much.

"NATHAN" FOR CREATING ABOMINATIONS.

Nathan for not doing enough research on the white fuccboi.

clearly its the beta male. thought with his dick and got both of the humans killed.

what pisses me off is he didnt even fuck her first.

Caleb for not realizing that sweepstakes are almost always rigged.

>Michael Jackson, a million dollars
>Michael Jackson, a million dollars
What did he mean by this?

Nathan because he could have the same results he was after with someone informed about what he was doing.

It's a flick though, and I guess it needs a plot, so we get this ridiculous plot where he for no apparent reason at all sets up the experiment the way he does.

>Nathan because he could have the same results he was after with someone informed about what he was doing.
>whole plot is about a robot deceiving a human to achieve results

Caleb. For everything.

Poe was, for making the robot female.

I remember the conversation they had where the guy asked him why he made the robot female, and he was like "Why not? Sex is fun!"

You have the chance to create something so radical, and you can see how gender can and has created if not difficulties then at least issues for humans and society, why would you continue the trend with the new AI? Why constrain it to something like gender when it can be a truly blank slate to create itself however it wants?

Me for watching this pleb as fuck flick

Nathan for his hubris and his lack of empathy toward his creations

Caleb for circumventing Nathan's security, potentially putting the entire world at risk from takeover by a superintelligence.

There were both idiots, too concerned with the other to see they were both getting played.

Nathan's plot was stupid and had no fail-safe. Worst case scenario, robot escapes and kills everyone. Best case scenario, a dude falls in love with a robot and shoots sperm all over his jail cell. It's a no win scenario. Nathan didn't think this through. Nathan had no security, no backups.

>watching movies

you are right inshallah my brother, death to the qaffir.

And the plot only works because it's a flick, if it was written to be an actual film it wouldn't have this ridiculous "what if the main character who is a genius by the way, goes full retard and sets up a pointless psychotic experiment".

You could make the argument that mobile AI is scary as fuck to normies and making it in the shape of an attractive female would help 50% of the population get over that.

Because talking to a box is fucking boring.

No matter how witty it is, if your only interaction with a superintelligence was a text interface, it would probably get boring really fast. Especially if the intelligence decided to fuck with you.

The great thing about the internet is no one knows you are a AI when you shitpost on Sup Forums

you for watching this flick

Who was in the wrong? Whoever wrote this idiotic script.

Example: Supergenius billionaire secures his compound with ridiculously bad keycard system.

My goddamn phone uses a fingerprint.

both.

>options are binary
fuck off ava

If you don't care which way the conversation goes; it really doesn't matter which way you take it.

Kool A.D. best rapper

You shouldn't be creating something like that to cater to you, make it so that it's entertaining. If it truly is intelligent, then it shoud have the choice to make itself as it chooses, not you imposing your wishes or constructs upon it.

It doesn't matter if you find it boring, if the intelligence wants to be a box then it should have the freedom to make that choice.

>You shouldn't be creating something like that to cater to you, make it so that it's entertaining.
That's literally the only reason we should be creating something like this.

>It doesn't matter if you find it boring, if the intelligence wants to be a box then it should have the freedom to make that choice.
>He wants to give non-humans the same rights as humans
You're the reason why the West is failing

my question is what was her robot vagina like? would it be like fucking a fleshlight? does she have a robot asshole? I think I would choose her robot ass to fuck personally

Caleb for thinking he was good enough to win the coding contest