I saw this posted by a nu-male on the social jew. Can anyone explain what this is supposed to mean?

I saw this posted by a nu-male on the social jew. Can anyone explain what this is supposed to mean?

It means women's bodies have more laws regulating their reproductive and abortion "rights", whereas guns have little regulation. Evendors though women have an overwhelming number of rights in America in regards to their sex life

Even though* fucking auto correct

Women and nu-males think it's harder to get an abortion than it is to (legally) buy a gun

even though you don't need a background check to get an abortion, and you don't lose the "right" to get abortions after getting arrested for certain crimes, if you're mentally ill, or if you're a felon

>tl;dr: liberal "logic"

>Can anyone explain what this is supposed to mean?
they somehow think that birthcontrol not being paid for is more regulated than a gun which is 100% false

Woah that's such a cool shirt he's going to get so much pussy bros

It means that women have to pass an FBI background check before having a period and that high capacity assault wombs are banned in several states.

It means feminist nonsense.

>BAN GUNS!
>WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

>LEGALIZE ABORTIONS!
>WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE WOMEN?

It's a statement on Islam.

sluts are mad that gun owners can kill criminals easier than they can kill fetuses

The difference between guns and abortion is that abortion has a 100% chance of killing something.

Just the old strawman that being pro life has nothing to do with the baby inside that uterus and is just a control on the meat around the baby.

I figured that was the case but how is that at all true? Is there anywhere in the country where women are prevented from getting an abortion?

Almost a million abortions are performed annually whereas there are only about 11k gun homicides.

If abortions were compared to murder nearly half the female population would go to prison

>Is there anywhere in the country where women are prevented from getting an abortion?
No.

But regressives are mentally ill. The truth doesn't really matter when it comes to feelings.

You don't need a state-issued license to own a pussy/uterus. You also don't need to bring it to a licensed dealer if you want to fuck/get pregnant.

/thread

Liberals and nuliberals don't consider feti to be "people", so you can't appeal to morality

honestly has the best rebuttal to that "argument", since he can always say "I said SOMETHING :^)"'

at which liberals start virtue signaling by dehumanizing imaginary feti

Top is right to life
Bottom is right to keep and bear arms

Pretty sure the top one is responsible for more deaths in low-income communities.

I wasn't aware that vaginas weren't allowed in government buildings.

I don't remember us banning assault vaginas.

Well duh, I don't have to take my gun out to dinner and a movie and get it drunk just to go out to the range.

> you can obtain taxpayer funded abortions
> there are no taxpayer funded gun purchases

this woman is literally retarded

A uterus can fire off as many rounds as it wants. It's only regulated when you want to prematurely empty the chamber.

Were you in special education as a child?

What a faggot. Abortions kill hundreds of thousands a year. Guns 10,000. He's a pandering liberal who gives a fuck.

quads post best post

Quads for truth.

Something to do with both of them causing blood loss.

That's retarded, anybody over the age of 18 can get an abortion "privately," even if it means going a little out of your way to get one. You can't really get a gun THAT easily.

they think people being against the federal gov pouring tax money to fix their irresponsible mistake is them being controlled

How can someone be so blind to the obvious? It's becoming increasingly difficult to deal with so many people believing outright lies.