Daily remainder if you think Kylo Ren is "the most complex new Star Wars character" you're a fucking millenial living...

Daily remainder if you think Kylo Ren is "the most complex new Star Wars character" you're a fucking millenial living for your parents money and it's not recommended to pass on your beta genes

Let me guess, you like Random Brown Teleporting Xwing Pilot?

Quite an assumption from a basement dwelling leech.

>mfw this guy was accepted into Marines

Dude's ripped, has a six pack

>watching star wars

wait a minute, you guys dont actually do that do you?

I'll wait til the other 2 movies in the trilogy come out before deciding how complex a character he is.

>they deny you because of looks

Either way he didn't do any field service.

How did Han and Leia have such a fugly kid?

Don't do crack when you're pregnant I guess.

Darth /r9k/

This is a very creative way of projecting, OP. Not bad.

Kylo is a pussy dindu's not much better and well Felicia the less said about her the better dreadful shite film

Does no one remember the hapa who killed his family after blogging about this movie?

Who's more complex in the force awakens? I'll wait

Oh yeah? Who's more complex then?
Daily reminder that you are in fact retarded and didn't think this through at all.

What's the matter matter, OP? Too accustomed to your generic overpowered Gary Stus who are evil just cus?

Well who would qualify aside from him?

You could have said "a complex character" and would have had an argument. But out of the characters in TFA he actually is the most complex. Not that that's saying much.

Your inability to make a decent argument, let alone one that holds up to any scrutiny, is quite embarrassing.

>overpowered Gary Stus who are evil just cus?

Sounds like Kylo Ren. All we know is that he's a little conflicted. We're never given a reason he turned evil in the first place.

He's complex allright, just not subtly complex.

>We're never given a reason he turned evil in the first place.

cuz snoke

>millenial
Are there actual middle aged people posting on Sup Forums right now? I'm 25 , but christ what are you doing to be 40+ arguing on a Tunisian pube knitting forum?

he's pukegustingly ugly. main reason i didn't watch tfa is there are no young and handsome guys in the main cast.

>lukefag detected

>remember the hapa

>but christ what are you doing to be 40+ arguing on a Tunisian pube knitting forum?
What do you mean? Is the internet going to stop existing when I turn 40? Should I watch CNN until bedtime like my dad? I'd rather browse Sup Forums on one screen and get my news on the other.

>Daily remainder
remainder?

(You)

>he makes angry threads about star wars

lmao @ you still caring about "star wars"

YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM MOM

He is a naruto rip off. I don't know that character's name but it's a general edgelord anime trope.

Is that guy snorting fries?

Who *is* the most complex new Star Wars character then? Someone has to be. You didn't say "a deep, complex new Star Wars character." You said "the" meaning not in general, but compared to the others. Compared to Rey, Poe, Finn, and the supporting characters, he definitely is. In movies in general, no, but in Star Wars? He certainly is.

Also, I often wonder how Adam Driver gets work. He is incredibly unattractive, and a mediocre-at-best actor. Seriously, him in that latest Scorsese picture? He is fucking ugly.

younglukefag, yes. he was so handsome back then. and he had to train to gain jedi skills not acquire jedi skills marysuecally.

I hate disney so much.

reddit is not bad-looking. do you have another picture of him with a clearer view of his face?

>high production value
>everyone is ugly and is obviously faking it
How hard is it to find a pretty girl who enjoys getting fucked

i despise loath KRAKAMAKAPTOOIIEEEEEE disney.

THREE TIMES I CURSE YOU, DISNEY, MAY YOU GO BANKRUPT.

>cuz snoke

We don't even know who/what Snoke is

evil

You're a millennial, you idiot. Stop using your own generation as a pejorative, it makes you look like a petulant child.

>Rogue cum
Lmao

Do not respond to this post

kek you sound petulant

but you responded to the post, you unmitigated munktoon

Why not?

why not not?

hello? helllooooo? where is everybody? what happened? wait ... has the zombie apocalypse started?

ZOMBIEEEEEEE APOCALYPSEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I WILL SURVIVE THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE AND I WILL ENJOY IT!!!

DAILY REMINDER: Kylo is the true hero of the trilogy

EIGHT pack, you imbecile!

a zombie apocalypse survivor! hi! where are you holed up? do you have food and ammo?

yes but my weed supply is running low, pls help

even if he has a dozenhundred pack, his face is still buttuglier than a baboon's sore-infested butt.

DAILY REMINDER: I'm not being sold on why I should like him. I don't think anyone else is either.

try smoking zombiehair. it's trippy.

kylo can't be true hero. he is too ugly.
trannyface can't be true hero. she/he/it is too marysue.
blackguyinwhitearmor can't be true hero. he's too nothandsome.
pilotguy can't be true hero. he's too notyounganymoresonothandsomeanymore.
chewbacca is true hero.

Whos a more complex new star wars character?

HOT SHOT STUD POE DAMERON?

Black man who runs away from responsibility but then doesnt?

Magically good at everything girl?

Giant gloating and floating goblin king?

Oh i know, its alien with two assholes for eyes amiright?