When was the last time you watched the rocky movies? Go watch it now

When was the last time you watched the rocky movies? Go watch it now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsLmm5m9ng
youtu.be/RC6sMFbL288
youtube.com/watch?v=-NH1A6CLIrY
youtube.com/watch?v=YdTjiUWUdYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rocky was on AMC yesterday and I watched it for a bit then I looked up the ending of Rocky Balboa where it shows all the regular folks running up the steps. I read a comment on youtube that three of the girls were Stallone's daughters. Then later that night I was watching the Golden Globes and Sly's daughters were on there.

Tell me you can't watch this without feeling something.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsLmm5m9ng

Also Creed was great.

Creed was surprisingly good. Couldn't care much for the music in it though.

This scene always gives me a tear in my eye.

youtu.be/RC6sMFbL288

An old man is always going to be the saddest thing.

I dont remember the music but I'll assume it was nignog trash. The romance angle with the chick going deaf was stupid, but at least it set up that scene where he heems that faggot rapper that calls him baby creed.

Yea, garbage dindu music. Just wish they didn't kill off Paulie.

rocky movies are pure raw-kino

how many did you guys watch? i watched 4

I watched them all, twice

It was a weird mix of hip hop trash but then like, awesome classic sounding Rocky music. Like during that run scene...

Speaking of that, do black people in Philly really just ride ATVs with no helmets through stop signs all day and no one cares?

Creed was great, but I really wish they made the music louder at the end, when the fight is almost over and comes the "rocky moment", with "going the distance". It dissapointed me a little bit, I thought it was a problem with the spanish version but in the original audio is the same

wasnt taken with creed, they set up a whole lot with the girlfriend and it didnt go anywhere. also he was so half assed about not wanting to be known as creed, calling rocky his uncle in public. why the hell was his girl friend able to dox him in two seconds? how was he gonna fly under the radar if he couldnt even edit his facebook bio to not day "soon of apollo creed" or whatever tipped her off. and rocky just seemed very un-rocky. not a charming ragamuffin at all, why wouldn't he help his living friend's son learn to fight? why does he not even talk to his own son in the whole movie? not a fan

I've never seen a single Rocky movie

ive been rused!

We talking about Classis Rocky? Because i refuse to watch anything after 4

damn straight

I've seen them all multiple times except for Rocky Balboa and Creed which I've only watched once.

1>2>4>3

Going to rewatch Creed tomorrow. Tears man.
LA LA LA LA LAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=-NH1A6CLIrY

>Tell me you can't watch this without feeling something.
You're gay as fuck.

>that one shot fight
surprisingly decent film

There were lots of great shot scenes in the movie. That scene was fucking insane in the theater.

The person next to me looked in back of the theater because they thought someone was yelling at the screen but it was Rocky shouting from the corner to Adonis.

Conlan's entrance was great too.
youtube.com/watch?v=YdTjiUWUdYE