grrm.livejournal.com/514699.html#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thread wont make it to morning

speaking of Dorne

dorne is white

Azor Drogon

>white edition

DAS RAYSICKS

because tyrion's mistakes come from him being an insufferable "le reasonable middle-ground" fedora-tipper, whereas cersei makes mistakes out of sheer stupidity/short-sightedness

I feel like the books highlight the fact that dragons are pretty fucking shit. All they do is eat and ruin storylines.

I feel like your post highlights the fact that you are pretty fucking shit. All you do is post and ruin threads.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Kek

Anyone got anymore of these?

[Delet this in Spanish]

circa 2011 isaac hempstead wright

can't let the general die
bump

Swap Littlefinger and Euron?

yeah littlefinger's motives seem pretty obvious, although some people put him under the "high-tier" because they think he matches that description
i just chose a random image to bump the thread with

Also, Tywin should be put in Stannis's spot and Stannis should be removed altogether. Stannis may not be a great guy, but only the worst Danyfags in the world would say he's even close to a villain.

grrm.livejournal.com/514699.html#comments

>a fictional character won over Trump

lol

Azor Jaime!

>Decides to look knowing there will be no updates
>no updates, anything but GOT/ASOIAF
>Feelsbadman.jpg

I know he doesn't owe us anything but can he at least make it look like he is actually trying.

Why is he so incredibly salty?

Every year his blog posts amounts to something like 150 pages worth of text.

Considering ADwD came out in 2011, and 5 years has past since then, he would have written the equivalent of 750 pages worth of text.

If he worked on TWoW with his off days, we would've have had TWoW come out by now.

Glad to see he's so productive spending his time on his blog.

>Every year his blog posts amounts to something like 150 pages worth of text.
This sounds like bullshit honestly.

Every blog post is basically half a page and he makes over 300 a year.

Of course her boyfriend is a shitskin, she hates white males too much

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million people. Trump doesn't deserve the presidency desu.

Jonsa

Maisie

who is that?

because he knows he won't ever finish the books so he will have the dothraki horde culturally enrich Westeros. He wants Hillary president in the hope that she emulates her idol Merkel and let the real world equivalent of the dothrakis enter the country.

Isn't it weird how people only mention that when they don't like the candidate who won?

Obama won against (because the universe is a meme) Hillary for the lead of the party in 2008 due to a similar bullshit, while Hillary had the most vote, but no one was pointing it out.

Or the few who did were labeled RAYCISTS!

You can't say the system works fine when your candidate wins and the system is broken when your candidate lose.

A transgeothermal feminist who pretends to be an actress, with her muslim boyfriend.

Was she in got?

Yes. She is known as Former Myrcella, aka the kid who smiled once and had like 2 lines.

I dont really take Anti Trumps seriously because their reasons are mindless bullshit like HURR HES RACIST AND EVIL OR HURR HES SEXIST AND EVIL.

who's third from the top my guy?

People will do anything to make defend their candidate/ridicule the other.... I don't even think they do it as propaganda, I think they're retarded and don't even realize they're doing it.

>The FBI is investigating hillary
>HURR HURR IT'S NOTHING THEY'VE FOUND NOTHING OF THE 6 GORILLIONS EMAILS SHE DELETED

>Some random girl post a vague story on her twitter
>YOU WANT TO ELECT A RAPIST AS A PRESIDENT&?!&!&

And it's not just random 60 I.Q. uneducated niggers...
Even GRRM calls him "pussygrabber". Not for PUSSYGRABBING, just for saying some shit to some guys in a random conversation.

Jalabhar Xho

10/10 filename

Can anyone explain why people like Sansa?

the only people who do are delusional retarded cunts who'll like anything with a vagina

that, and people who would like to fuck Sophie.

Classic damsel in distress so they feel bad for her.

Young, hot and in close proximity to attractive men so they want to be her

I was tallking to some friends and said I didn't like her, they all went silent.

Even in the books she's annoying.

People just felt sorry for her

Shes much harder to like now that shes supposed to be on her own

enjoy your CANCER, trollop

Why do people like Dany?

TITS AND DRAGONS LMFAO

Normies like almost anyone who's supposed to be badass and "cool".

Tumblr mostly hates her though because of her entitlement, fucked up choices and bringing a horde of rapists and rapist sailors to Westeros

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Ironic.

I ain't been in these threads for months lads. Any news on TWOW?

>Normies like almost anyone who's supposed to be badass and "cool".

so Sup Forums==normies?
cue sniggering

people like crying over victims
I can't imagine that ANYONE liked her in aGoT... but throw in a few beatings and shit, now she's a womyn-suffering icon.

I didn't like her at first, watching her getting beat up doesn't make me like her more. I like characters for what they do, not for what other characters do to them.

what's TWOW?
Is it an NFL team, a salad dressing, someone on Trump's team?

If it's not any of those, no, no news on TWOW.

GRRM basically said something that can be shortened as "Even if I told you guys i made no progress with TWOW you'd ask me again next year, so there's no point talking about it. It's like you expect me to write the ending of my book series or something, wtf".

GRRM is a trumpfag? wow

GRRM is such a piece of shit. I hate this guy

grrm pedophile

I don't think you understand what a shiftless, idling time-waster Tolkien was regarded as being by his academic colleagues.

no, a trump whiner.
>hillary had the popular vote, Trump raped more women than there are women currently on the planet, etc...

I know. I don't understand how he keeps getting away with it. The way he describes Dany's 13 year old body is fucking disturbing. As is his tendency to give her in unnecessary sex scenes. We never read about Cat masturbating, it's just not necessary.

Also, the scene in which Yoren spanks Arya feels weirdly sexual. Does she really need to bare assed, bent over, and hugging a tree? Does she need to get spanked at all? Just fucking backhand her like a normal person.

Sick old fuck.

and yet he is immortalized for all time by the fruits of his shiftless, idling time-wasting while they are dust and bone, forgotten by all forevermore!

>no, a trump whiner.

Presumptuous of him. There can be only one.

Azor GRRM

>Your Lord gate crashes your wedding and claims the Lords right to first night.
>You tell your lovely bride not to worry it shouldnt be too bad and that she'll be fine in the morning
>In a shocking twist your lords men grab YOU and drag you off to the lords bed chamber

hmm...

>immortalized for all time

That's going a bit far.

promise?

Because she's the Mind Trick Queen.

All this tantrum throwing and middle fingers to his audience and cucks will still pay for his trite and special editions.

Wrong thread?

no im commenting on him banning people if they dont talk football or wildcards and mention TWoW

what keeps you going, /got/?

My imminent death.

knowing anything at this point is better than where we currently stand, wtf is wrong with him?

Is it true that the song Happy by Feral Williams plays when Jon and Dany's crews meet at Dragonstone?

>Tumblr mostly hates her
is this some sort of psy-ops? fuck off cia

Nothing. A perfectly logical human being would see that. Which leaves us two possibilities: The answer would cause a storm of anger and hatred directed at him because very little of the book is written (the likely scenario) so he would be forced to lie like with Dance, or he is so very near to finishing it he wants it to be a big massive surprise! (this is almost impossible because he's just saying the same bullshit that he's said for the last 8 years)

another thought just came to mind is that he's waiting for the TV show to be over...

Haven't posted in /got/ in 2 years, what are the new memes?

You know what fuck im going to start reading authors like Gene Wolf and Sanderson et. al grrm doesnt deserve any more thought or money for being a faggot about doing his job.

And then release them all at once?

Would be funny to see the show over, days later next book.... moans aboutt he wait, month later, next book... 3 months later last book.

3+ years then the Dance of Dragons trilogy.

>Notgoingtohappen.jpg

How about reading something good instead of shitty pulp fiction about dragons and elves?

Maisieposting is so hot right now

lel that's a good one. I hated the fact that Davos stopped giving a fuck about Stannis immediately after his death in the show. Also him supporting Jon so blindly doesn't really make sense considering the fact that Jon didn't save his life like Stannis did.

It's just moving the plot forward for the sake of it; "Look this guy is good, this guy is also good let them be best friends"

also a southorner like Davos wouldn't get any respect at all in the North

on the topic of releasing multiple books in the same year, Why doesnt George just do that? Dance was two book and yet we had to wait for both to be done to get part 1 and 2 at once. Why not release what he has now (provided he's even half way done).

>tfw all the like 7 chapters he's released are all he's written and he's thinking about cutting and re writing 3 of them

Forget what thread you are in?
What site you are on?

how about you fuck off back to /lit/
>hurrrrrrrr these books are amazing because they're old and i heard about them in English class.

When will they realize that dany isn't a success story? She's failed in every way to learn diplomacy and leadership, simply brute forcing her way through with dragons and armies like her ancestors. She's literally like trump with democratic views but all her actions are to make westeros great again because she wants to bring it back under the tyranny of a historically mentally unstable family.

>She's literally like trump
>Transporting Dothraki who are bringing crime, they're bringing drugs, and they're rapists

>she wants to bring it back under the tyranny of a historically mentally unstable family.
>Transporting Dothraki who are bringing crime, they're bringing drugs, and they're rapists

Is Dany Hillary?

I bet if he writes anything at all, the butthurt from Trump winning is going to make Dany more insufferable and have a new layer of plot armour that outdoes Tyrion.

>She's literally like trump with democratic views
>democratic views
wat

"FUCK YOU I DECIDE AND IF YOU ARGUE MY DRAGONS BURN YOU" isn't democracy.

She's not like trump in any way at all, anyway.
Trump wants to do stuff that he believes are for the best, whether he's right or not.

Dany doesn't want to rule Westeros to make it better, she doesn't even know what's wrong ( if anything ) with westeros. She just wants to rule becasue she feels she deserve it because her family ruled some time ago.

She's 100% hillary.

>I said I'm from Dorne, not that I am poor.

Septon Sanders is in that new show with Bane

Chaos crew is growing bigger

Look it up, tumblr is mostly sansafags and they hate Dany and Jonerys.

There are around 330 Jonerys fanfics, a lot of which are really jonsa fics, and almost 1800 jonsa fics

Someone post the leaks I haven't seen them yet.

You mean trump there, bucko. Also I should've said progressive views as she's specially butt hurt over slavery, treatment of women, and whatnot.