Anybody hyped for the new Ministry album?

Anybody hyped for the new Ministry album?
AmeriKKKant - March 9th

Track list
>1. "I Know Words"
>2. "Twilight Zone"
>3. "Victims of a Clown"
>4. "TV5/Sup Forums" :^)
>5. "We're Tired of It"
>6. "Wargasm"
>7. "Antifa"
>8. "Game Over"
>9. "AmeriKKKa"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
youtube.com/watch?v=_zu53yAoTJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Al should just retire.

I hope they really give that Cheeto Colored Tyrant Drumpf the what for

>
By February 2017, Ministry had begun working on their fourteenth studio album,[6] titled AmeriKKKant.[7] It was later revealed that the album will include guest appearances from Burton C. Bell of Fear Factory, Zach Hill of Death Grips, former N.W.A member Arabian Prince, DJ Swamp and Lord of the Cello.[7] During their performance at the Blackest of the Black Fest in Silverado, California in May 2017, Ministry debuted their first song in four years, "Antifa", which is expected to appear on AmeriKKKant.[8]

>Zach Hill

WHAT

trump a blumpf antifetti moms spaghetti

he's going to btfo Sup Forums on track 4

Ministry has always been terrible

God fucking damn it why

They toured with them too. This album will be the closest thing to new DG.

the video for antifa is god fucking awful
youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

lol fuck this band

I feel like this is going to be a great album, cheers Al you always made great albums. Antifa was great single Al, you always push boundaries with filmmaking and music.

zach hill might make it cool

They've been doing the same album for decades now, only making them worse and worse and worse

hey cool uncle Al posts on mu

No shit, there's an anti-Sup Forums song on the album.

PS message to the haters. Fuck yall fash

Yes! I agree. I can't wait to buy the album on March 9

death grips cant even save this trainwreck

Who wants pie anyone want pie i want pie

You types continue to reach newer depths of ineptitude.

>hurrr you're alt-right
I'm not.

Yeah man I just preordered some new Ministry merch, can't wait for the album

>openly supporting the KKK

What a bunch of fucking edge lords!
And what? The Statue of Liberty is embaressed that she has people who aren't white in her country? How the fuck are they getting away with this shit?

u2 did this and nobody cared
youtube.com/watch?v=_zu53yAoTJE

these old ass bands are just trying to stay relevant by cashing in on the "woke" trend. otherwise who would care about a new u2 or ministry album in 2018

i've already pre-ordered it

speak for yourself

I saw Ministry and Death Grips live and I was very impressed with what I saw.

SO WHAT

This is a joke, right?

TV5/Sup Forums is just going to be 50 second interlude

Zach is going to be on TV5/Sup Forums

imagine being so young that you think the 10 years you've been on this earth are the """"""""""relevant""""""""" years

fpbp

>people who don't know trump is a dirty jew
>people who think trump is hitler

Nope. Haven't released anything good since Psalm 69. Would be stoked for a new Lard album though

I saw these guys live with death grips and they were fucking garbage. Ministry is without a doubt the worst band I've ever seen live. Their performance was embarrassing. I honestly feel sorry for them.

>Antifa was great single
Embarrassing. Please leave this website. You have shit taste and I'm afraid it's terminal.

Ministry was garbage live though. They had that embarrassing video playing in the background and they set up le epic DRUMPF chicken blow ups next to the stage. It was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Left about half an hour into their set.

>that thumbnail

yes pls more cringy libtard shit

good thing you didnt stay for death grips, they were even shittier

>anything worse than a bunch of 60 year old nobodies prancing on stage complaining about DRUMPF

>knowing how to greentext

wew

>We're not snowflakes, we are the antifa

>listening to music for words

Everyone already hates U2
Also, how come there's a trend where people pretend like the KKK is a majority or even a relevant threat anymore?

The instrumental is shite too my guy

>cares about the message of the song
>LOL WORDS DONT MATTER xD

>how come there's a trend where people pretend like the KKK is a majority or even a relevant threat anymore?
This grates on my nerves too. At best there's like 5k-10k members in the United States today.