Was Elliot right?

Was Elliot right?

he is /r9k/ incarnate.

Elliot was a narcissistic beta male that could've had the pick of the pussy litter if he improved himself and initiated contact with women instead of expecting women to flock to him without any effort.

Fuck Elliot. How could such a pretentious twat expect to get laid when he was such a weirdo.

People like him remind me that I'm not as autistic as I think I am.

Yeah he should've just been himself, right bros?

I've always been a bit surprised he died a virgin. I mean, Santa Barbera is full of faggots, and he's built like a twink. Surely one of them would have smashed his boipucci.

Did you miss the part where he said "if he improved himself"

He is right though. You are either a degenerate, or not. The reason why you are that way does not matter. Only that you either accept it, or do something about it.

Kek.

Proof liberal parenting ruins lives

He's right in that it appears allowing women suffrage is problematic (current mess in Europe and USA) but you can't just put that cork back in the bottle and start over.

careful guys sharp edges

Elliot wasn't a gay.

>Just try harder, be yourself and just approach more women if you fail, bro, it's a numbers game :^)

>part asian
>flock to him

I dunno what bluepill you're smoking mate but Asians are pretty much considered subhuman scum by woman of all races including their own.

Not even money status and game can save slanty cuck

Mr. Rogers did nothing wrong.

Eliot was very right!

Eliot was right to lash out at his world. Eliot was right to rip apart the reputations of his parents. Eliot was right to embrace the act of the villain with such devotion. Eliot was right to blurt out the shit that led him to snap so earnestly. Eliot was right to miss the places he had arrived from, the more gratifying lands. Eliot was right and totally badass to boot to waste 3 gamers and a frat boy in a raw, hands on manner. Eliot was right to keep shit interesting and mix in kinfe and vehicular-smash action into the trite bogeyman of mass shootings.

Eliot was spectacularly right.

Projection: The Manifesto

t. virgin leaf

see the thing is, elliot didnt even listen to his own advice. if women are truly retarded fuck machine devoid of rational thought, then it would never be rational to kill yourself over them. women arent worth the vagina they are made of

So? It's not like he could have asserted himself. This is the guy who tries to repeat social interactions to trot out his new zinger only to fumble it the second time around.

By the time he could squeak out he's not gay, the other guy would be zipping up and telling him he has AIDS.

Are you retarded? Improve yourself is the opposite of just b urself. It means introspection and personality development. It means you have to sit and think about why you don't get women and what you can change about yourself in order to get women. If Elliot allowed himself to be humble and actually tried to notice and change his negative personality traits, he would've had a much greater chance of getting a girl. And he had to lower his standards, he only wanted stacys.

Well he's right about women not thinking rational and being driven by their emotions.

Who says I'm a leaf?

And you'd be mistaken to assume that no one was ever interested in fucking me, though I do have to admit I've found myself markedly repulsed by twosomes.

just fucking stop canada you're making other asians look bad

I was being cheeky but I do believe that Elliot would've been a lot happier if he gave up on women and any kind of romance and got compassionate about something else.

All of that development would've just led to disappointment and since women are guaranteed to cheat he would've probably killed more people once he actually got into a relationship.

I'm sorry for my shit country, we've only had the royal canadian internet for 5 years now. We're at the lolcat stage of internet faggotry.

I'll have to agree with you there.

t. tryhard leaf

this all makes sense for those who are not your average millennial. the self entitled twats get hit in the face with reality and grow up to be Elliott

if only he had just tried online dating. get to know them and let them get to know you before they see your ugly ass face, if you can manage to be likable, you have a chance to get over the "i'm ugly" thing. also, surround yourself with social beings, they tend to introduce one to others, and can give you an advantage, "well if chad wants me to know him, maybe there's something worthwhile there." sex is so meaningless though, honestly, if eliot had not had the problems with sex, it would have been something else.

A bit over the top, but he's on the right track.

>sure

Reasonable guess, but I did say Eliot was right to slash up three vidiot chinks.

this is what happens when guys are afraid of going to whores because they don't want to seem like a loser .(they're already losers in denial)

that and this guy was taught that races are equal and white girls should be all over his autistic cock.

Is autism proportional to a poster's use of adverbs and weird clause structure that sounds like it was written specifically for Patrick Stewart to narrate?

Elliot was quite handsome, it's a shame he didn't get a gf.

His personality was probably beyond fucked up.

he wasn't 100% right.

i'd say about 80%.

He is absolutely right.

Men should be required to take an IQ test at age 13 and all who score under 120 castrated.

Hi girl post your images otherwise no guys wants to go for a whore.

I mean he's right about everything except for thinking that he was a "magnificent gentlemen" and not a pampered manbaby and for thinking that if there was some governing body of intelligent men making the decisions on who sleeps with who, he would be better off.

male suffrage isn't exactly a good thing either, most males are fucking idiots

There should be a system of applied full citizenship

But yes, reforms like this are impossible without completely dismantling the entire system, starting with a dictatorship and working down over time.

he was bullied by girls from a early age.. one of the girls in his school actually use to humiliate him everyday by pulling down his pants and laughing at his dick

feminism everyone

>women mate with most brutal of men
>Mr. Rodger went on a fucking rampage, a warpath
i bet he could have gotten laid if he didn't kill himself

>I'm taking your sister out tonight, user. Don't wait up alright? hehe

Based Kenshiro

Rodger did nothing wrong

>at age 13

no, IQ tests don't mean shit until you are a fully developed adult.

Future son.

not really, could turn out like keanu

This man probably got cucked a thousand times, if Elliot got in a relationsip with an American white woman he would've gone on an even bigger massacre and it'd be 100% justified.

this is more like it 2bh

>probably

Keanu is Hawaiian and some other stuff and not half Asian.

Cuck buddies lol

Was there ever a bigger Chad?

his mom is an English slag. His dad is a hapa.

literally just approach someone theres a special someone for everyone

The glasses make him look like shit

just b urself xd

wow going SLIGHTLY outside your comfort zone is SUPER HARD for you virgins right, why do you think you will ever have sex if you never leave your basement

NEVA EVA

see had some good kinda-advice tho

wow rly makes u think

honestly, i agree with him. you cant get pussy by being nice. slap the bitch around and she'll think you are hot for having authority. thatll get u the pootang

>whatever makes you happy

Bruce was raised as a girl and went to a girl's school to protect him from the curse on his family, his stage name, Siu Lung (Little Dragon) was written on his birthday cake as Little Phoenix, the girl version, to fool them evil spirits.
So he had a lot to prove and was lucky not to turn out incompetent, like half of Sup Forums who've had more opportunities.
Wouldn't call him a Chad at all.

damn hes a qt

My boyfriend is Hispanic.

Never read any of his Manifesto when it first came out, but oh boy, he sounds exactly like the average Sup Forums faggot right here, right down to the over-abundant use of the word "degenerate," just like stormfags, as well as the irrational hatred of all women.

>tfw you're one the most brutal of men and not a magnificient gentleman like Elliot

>irrational hatred of all women
>irrational

>that pic

I have a hard time believing it. maybe if the guy posted a picture of himself we'd have the whole story.

Honestly I 100% agree with elliot but not with his methods. Women are vile beings that must be controlled. Even sand niggers know this. Once you let women go wild, there's no going back. I honestly applaud elliot but I feel like he failed when he went "hero mode". He should've targeted women and killed as many of them as possible instead of killing men.

>boyfriend, not boipucci

wait, was that him? I was in that thread

No.

he fails to realise he himself is just as "beast" like for desiring carnal activities over actually having an emotional relationship with a woman.
Not his fault though, we were all raised on disney cartoons.

I don't know, I doubt Captain Picard is quite weird enough, maybe Arthur Dent?

Except when they go for guys with money, that's pretty rational

You can kinda guess what level of attractiveness he was on.

Still, this shits all over the "there's someone for everyone it's a numbers game" meme.

>google hapa guy
>look fucking exactly like almost all of them
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A NIGGER

No, wait, how about Stewie? Or Sideshow Bob?

He was probably aiming way to high.

>hehe

Actually with asians it is hehehe

The more he's the more depraved

u guys ready for some good shit?

>the most brutal of men
That's an immensely apt and cool thing to come up at this point in time!

i dont get it?
is this a cuck meme?

After 500 women I really doubt he only went for hotties.

>guess he never tried dat boipucci

>500 times in six months
>6x30 is 180
>500/180 = ~2.7
>He approached 2-3 girls A DAY
Yeah, what a "magnificent gentlemen". No fucking wonder he couldn't get a date: when you're asking someone every 4-6 hours it's so fucking obvious that you're desperate it's not even funny.

Man he's just saying what spiritual men have been saying for ages. Didn't have to shoot people just had to join a monastery

one way to solve the virgin rage syndrome is legalize prostitution, and state sponsor whore houses

this is probably a 3/10 guy who will only talk to 7 or 8/10 girls.

That wasn't Elliot, I forget if Elliot ever approached a girl.

Seems like he would have been a bit more fitting as a source of "boipucci".

Well, whoever was in that thread was fucking up at a very high level.

True, but at the time they are fully developed they would have likely already reproduced