I've just maratoned Taboo's S01E01

I've just maratoned Taboo's S01E01.
What did I think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPjW75fIbUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You thought it was a good show but it's not for you, so you moved on to the Young Pope which was a surprising revelation. Also you said "Fuck Ridley Scott's old ass."

youtube.com/watch?v=dPjW75fIbUo

HE LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS HIS PELTS

Don't you feel embarrassed having to rely on memes because of your inability to discuss something you've watched?

came here for this thread. i don't come to Sup Forums often though so im fully expecting to be disappointed.

K I N O

K I N O

is it going to be incest? i'm all hoping for.
also this will be another kino series along with young pope.

It's obvious that there's incest, but I'm expecting there to be more to it than that.

Are you new? Memes are the most effective way to start actual discussion on Sup Forums.

Needs more naked Tom Hardy tbqhwyf, he was wearing this big stupid coat the whole time and I was just like when the fuck do we get to see the big guys little guy

At least he'll probably fuck his sister soon

half sister.
this means its okay. right?

Sure user, whatever helps you sleep at night

Looking forward to more east inda trading company. Their story in history is pretty awesome.

Has only the first ep been released? My dad was watching it and I came in about 15 minutes in. It seemed pretty interesting and I was hoping I hadn't missed much.

Interested to watch, always love period/faux-period show and definitely looking forward to watch the "Big Guy" and Jonathan Pryce.

Well, the Young Pope is a good show indeed

It has based Jonathan Pryce as the head of the East India Company. Noice.

>maratoned
>1 ep
if you find watching a 60 minute episode hard you must have some serious ADD

Lurk more.

literally nothing fucking happened in the first episode, how do they manage to fill a fucking episode of sixty minutes with nothing, goddammit

I thought it was great desu, I don't get where the negative reviews about it being boring came from?

>where the negative reviews about it being boring came from?
Plebs.

Lurk more.

Lurk more.

What is this seriale about?

Incest, voodoo and British accents.

S01E01 was uneventful, lets hope the fire rises in the next episodes

The hell is up with the shot on the bottom left? That does not look appealing at all. Not cropped like this, at least

>Ridley Scott
>executive producer

You know what an x-prod's job is? To add his name to the credits. And that's it.

hmmm sounds right up my alley

it was Kino.

the pilot was good enough to make me wait till all the episodes air and then watch them in one go

So is there some magic going on or did the Big Guy just go crazy from killing too many niggers?

Surprised to see hardy in a TV show desu, but found it enjoyable.

Its defo got anti colonial tones, I assume he had to lock a bunch of niggers on the sinking ship to save himself, it will be a ''slavery was really bad goys'' but it will still make for some good viewing.

Give Peaky Blinders a try. He's in that as well, and he's really good.

Was the boy their son?

Probably.

MUH FILTERS

Steven Knight
Ridley Scott
Tom Hardy

this is bound to be something I like.

Same just binged watched episode 1. was bretty gud

>Ridley Scott
See

Bretty gud, I hope they stick to the story and don't make Hardy's character even more over the top because he was already walking a fine line with some reddit tier tropes.

Also looking forward to the inevitable wincest sex scene.

You probably thought about the big guy pounding your boipucci faggot

From what i've seen he would be better suited as a power bottom.

You're a small guy

Is BBC just a distributor, or did they produce it too?

There is one black slave on screen for a total of 30 seconds. If "that's" what you're asking about.

But that wasn't the question.

riiiigghht

You've been here too long user.

First episode was great.
It's nice to be watching this live at 9 on a saturday instead of 2 am for 'american 'shows''
In other words it's pure British Kino.

That's what I thought. Thanks for clearing that up.

K I N O