Remain: 44% (-)
Leave: 45% (+1)
(via Opinium, online / 20 - 22 Jun)

Another one: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745663290899046400
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 41% (+1)
Leave: 43% (-4)
(via TNS, online / 16 - 22 Jun)

Same poll above with different methodology: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745663954576351233

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42%
Leave: 49%
(via TNS / 16 - 22 Jun)
Prev. methodology (likely voters)

youtube.com/watch?v=xJIS3KjinPc

>BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

>GERMANY ADMIT TARIFF’S SCARE IS FALSE: bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

Thread themes:
Hearts of Oak
youtu.be/4NXFCDgyanA
Black Bear
youtu.be/zy965HvXK5Y
Harlech Men
youtu.be/DRtnWVvDX6k
Over the Hills
youtu.be/VkjpaxBlKIU

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/682561/david-cameron-eu-referendum-european-union-brexit-germany-boris-johnson-brussels
express.co.uk/news/politics/682508/David-Cameron-accused-misleading-voters-Turkey-bid-join-EU
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745723248931909632
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745723753502547970
youtube.com/watch?v=C-6CrK6deWo
youtu.be/9NWEmnRbkRw
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36587407
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you expect us to leave the EU when the media, lawmakers, civil servants and - most importantly - the VAST MAJORITY OF OUR PARLIAMENT oppose it, and will do everything they can to make us stay, regardless of the referendum result? Meme magic?

1st for leave

YOU
AREN"T
ALLOWED
TO
LEAVE
DUMB
KEKS

CAN THIS HELP TO CONVINCE UNDECIDED LAST MINUTE VOTERS?

Cameron red-faced after German official says Brussels WILL trade with Britain after Brexit

DAVID Cameron and George Osborne’s economic scaremongering over Britain’s potential exit from the European Union has been laughed off by a senior German official.

express.co.uk/news/uk/682561/david-cameron-eu-referendum-european-union-brexit-germany-boris-johnson-brussels

-

DAVID Cameron was yesterday accused of “lying” after Brussels sources said talks on Turkey joining the EU will reopen next week.

express.co.uk/news/politics/682508/David-Cameron-accused-misleading-voters-Turkey-bid-join-EU

First for Death to Traitors, Freedom for Britain

YKTD first

40 MINUTES UNTIL POLLING STATIONS ARE OPEN

40 MINUTES UNTIL POLLING BOOTHS ARE OPEN

I'm going to asda before i vote to buy a freddo, i want kek in my pocket for blessing.

so voting has started right?

when can we expect a result?

Im waiting on your answer
Do you plan to vote?

I know its a slim chance
I know theyll probably rig it

but if you arent willing to try even on this small chance then you have no right to criticize anyone

Don't let him down.

Explain rationale for not including:

>twitter.com/britainelects/status/745723248931909632

>twitter.com/britainelects/status/745723753502547970

Is there something wrong with their methodology, or are we just trying to stay positive here?

Not yet and 1am BST.

>2 rubles have been deposited to your account

F.

result between 3 and 4am GTM

Plan to be the first in to cast my LEAVE vote.

Is Kek really with us lad?

careful of him melting mate

They won't you dumb faggot, that's not how it works.
If they majority decide to leave they can't ignore it.
Now fucking go to the voting booth fatty.

He plans on physically going down there and spoiling his own ballot to "send a message" to people who won't even see it.

It's a non-binding referendum.

A total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face.

ITS NOT HAPPENING.

Voted Leave anyhow.

Fuck it.

fuck off burger

This man fought for your freedom respect his memory.

Best of luck, Britain. Most of English and even French Canada supports you.

This is a ridiculous idea holy fuck

Likewise, gonna go get a shower now actually come to think of it.

It's a very cool wet and windy day but i'll make sure he's solid and strong just like my will to vote leave.

Better than doing nothing at all

>implying you're not in the exact same situation

This is it, you bongs better make me proud. Believe in the America that believes in you.
youtube.com/watch?v=C-6CrK6deWo

Let them dream for one more day. Everyone knows remain is going to win. Every polls with leave even close is excluding don't knows, who will vote for the status quo.

youtu.be/9NWEmnRbkRw

As it's a Great British IP and Hobby, a fan of Warhammer 40,000 here prays to the Emperor of Mankind to bless his men and women with Dubs, to pull us from the EU and onward to glory.

Who cares? The only poll that matters is the real vote today

Got my lotion ready for britcuck tears when remain wins

>I know theyll probably rig it
Don't talk to me as you would some dangerous retard. I'm not expecting them to rig it, it doesn't need to be rigged.

Too late now. Anyone undecided enough to be swayed by that is going to vote Remain anyway, because the pressure of retaining the status quo is huge, as Brit/pol/ found out in 2015 when it voted in huge numbers for the Conservatives.

I never said anything about "sending a message". Please don't misquote, especially in a way that makes me seem like some kind of fat fedora V For Vendetta wannabe.

Nice to see you

>Being told by Germans what to do

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

Best of luck, lads. Praying to hear the good news tomorrow.

>I'll get the next round in if you vote remain

What do you say?

You know the dif is fucking spot on though.. it will be a god damned fucking miracle if out/leave wins today

It's because if they refuse to leave they'll be voted out. They'll lose their supporting base.

Waiting for the inevitable salt tomorrow.

It will be hilarious.

How was WW2 about Britain's freedom?

Could someone please give me an estimate of what time you guys will know or have a reasonable idea of the outcome?

Eat shit wanker.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36587407

death to treasonous scots!

Off to vote soon, lads.

DELET THIS

Results when?
Are the postal votes counted separately?

That doesn't mean they can just ignore it.
Everyone who takes part in that would end his career and damage his party.

fuck off m8

FUCK OF DAVID REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I never said anything about "sending a message". Please don't misquote, especially in a way that makes me seem like some kind of fat fedora V For Vendetta wannabe.
Are.
You.
Going.
To.
Vote.
?
?
?

>Don't talk to me as you would some dangerous retard. I'm not expecting them to rig it, it doesn't need to be rigged.
and your point is also that if they lose theyll ignore it anyway, so same shit

answer the question

>when you just got done fucking a pig

He's a nigger

Tomorrow morning.

Achieve my body and sell my bones!

You can't advertise a referendum this heavily and then just disregard it. The repercussions would be unbelievable.

Not to mention that the dumb fucks who do this think that somehow the elites will be hurt when you do it rather than just laughing because the voterbase is decreasing.

If its remain i'm not touching Sup Forums for a week

Don't forget to take a black pen with you.
>using the cuck pencil
>ever

Polling stations close at 10pm. Result should be confirmed by this time tomorrow.

sometimes even Kek isn't powerful enough to destroy the Jewish one world order.

all we can do is offer him our meme energy and hope

STOP WRITING ESSAYS AND VOTE

How fat are you that this is that much of a bursen to you?

G-GO AWAY!! Y-Y-YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME, SHYSTER!

YOU JUST TOLD THE LADY AT THE BAR TO ADD THE NEXT ROUND TO MY TAB!! I KNOW YOU!!!

Lie and say I'll vote remain, lie and vote leave, and come back and bludgeon him anyway.

Results aint going to be till the early hours at minimum, probably more likely noon tomorrow

IIRC the British Empire was funded by Canadian beaver pelts and Indian tea. Economically I don't think Brits have much to worry about.

We are with you Great Britain.

>>Being told by Germans what to do

t. man who opts to do nothing in the referendum which can give us a chance of not being told what to do by Germans

For someone who seems to care so much about the sovereignty of parliament you're quick to abandon it in favour of brussels

Tomorrow around Mid-day.

ALL NIGHTER LADS
L
L

N
I
G
H
T
E
R

L
A
D
S

>Sure thing Dave!

They had an army literally trying to invade their island..What the fuck are you talking about

Ah've been on that internet again right... An' it's always bin a bit wonky annit, always bin a bit weird yeah? But ah givvit another go 'cos like, it's technology and that innit, it's the MODERN AGE, where the marvels and wondrous digital contraptions brought forth by the electronic magicians truly boggle the contents of one's consciousness!

So ah went on there right an' this geezer went to me, ah dunno 'oo it woz coz like his name was "Anonymous," an' I'm pretty sure that wasn't 'iz real name, or if it woz, iz parents must've been on sumfing FUCKING MENTAL...

But anyway ee's come up to me on the internet right, on this site called Sup Forums which at first glance looks kind of like just a load of pictures an' writing an' that, sort of like a book, but the literary contents are NOT reminiscent of any TOME, VOLUME or PARCHMENT upon which yor 'umble narrator has ever set his gaze... WHERE WOZ I... THIS GEEZER, ee's gone: "'Ere," I sez "Wot," an 'e goes "For you."

I deliberated muchly on this pearl of unbridled wisdom, worthy perhaps of Descartes or else some other philosophical dabbler of his ilk, an' fort to myself "Not this again" coz it must've bin the fifteemf time somebody seddit on there in like ten minutes! Or mebbe it wuz the same geezer I dunno, EVERYONE'S FUCKIN' ANONYMOUS!

So, not one to leave such mysterious verbal fruit dangling before me, ah sed to 'im: "Oi m8, wot's yor fuckin' problem? 4 me? Wot's 4 me?" An this OSCAR WILDE of wit and charm told me to fack off back to Tumblr! I said "Excuse me bravva, I don't meen no disrespect or noffin' but mebbe YOU need to fuck off back to SKOOL, because YOU seem to be in dire desperate NEED of some educational and academical enlightenment!"

I dote know if it was just him callin' me a faggot twenty times, or twenty different Anonymouses, each one calling me a faggot, or some statistical comprisation between the two right, but ah basically got called a faggot twenty times... Not very modern AFTER ALL!

WHY DO BRITS NEVER REPLY TO GERMAN POSTERS

REEEEEEEEEEE

SAME SHIT ON Sup Forums

3am friday?

its it like 630am in the uk? its gonna take a day?

Did you forget that Germany started attacking the islands too?

>all the Americans posting itt
Why do you guys even care about Brexit? We're the evil redcoats and we are completely irrelevant compared to how we were seventy years ago. I don't get it.

In all honesty if you put a clear mark on the ballot paper they won't ever get the chance to rub it out and change your vote.

EXIT POLLS ARE IN

REMAIN 100%
LEAVE -100%

F.

Requesting the Harry Potter "yes yes" copypasta with postal votes.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken tendies and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken tendies out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is leave losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want to leave the EU and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought leave was polling well?? This is so fucked.

>tell him im voting remain
>obtain happiness-inducing liquid
>vote leave anyway

Your senpai has noticed you
:3

Yes.
Also no exit polls
"""""""""current methods would not provide accurate results""""""""""""

german sense of humour doesn't appeal to brits. try making fun of the french, that gets everyone going

Special Relationship

If Brexit wins it adds to the meme magic which increases trumps chances of winning

>You know the dif
You're probably the only person here that knows that means me.

No, Britain has already proven that they'll vote for the Conservatives at the drop of a hat, whatever their mistakes or how much they spit in their voters' eyes. Those tribal conservative voters who haven't abandoned them already never will.

No.

>referendum which can give us a chance of not being told what to do by Germans
What referendum is this? You mean the non-binding one which, even if people vote to Leave, is held up by this question; " How do you expect us to leave the EU when the media, lawmakers, civil servants and - most importantly - the VAST MAJORITY OF OUR PARLIAMENT oppose it, and will do everything they can to make us stay, regardless of the referendum result? Meme magic?"

You're delusional to consider it.

If this is actually Russell Brand: please. Kill yourself. You were probably funnier when you were a H addict.

been up all night out of fear, i don't know if i'll make it

I'm just going to quit the internet forever if we vote remain.

Probably live as a hermit, bitter and angry at the world, and mourning the death of a nation that no longer exists.

But if we win...Oh, what a day I'll have.

IDIOTS
YOU AREN"T ALLOWED TO LEAVE
REMAIN WILL WIN
YOU SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST BET ON REMAIN SO IT WOULD HURT A BIT LESS

In 15 hours most likely BREXIT will be confirmed to fail
In 15 hours a consolidation of a new Empire will happen.

How does that make you feel?

you are fighting for your independence just like they did

Because all based Germans were killed off in the Second World War.
pic semi-related

watching a revolution is fun

besides, we already whooped that ass, you know your place

>thunderstorms and torrential rain over London
>flooding
>travel disruption
>people warned not to go out unless necessary in some areas

Going to go get a shower and set off to vote.

The odds might be against us but we can do it lads.

>No.
do you plan to take up arms in order to change the system?