Multicultarism is good, but it's being done wrong...

Multicultarism is good, but it's being done wrong. There's nothing worse than the Islamic culture and it shouldn't be mixed with any other culture. All the good cultures in the world should come together in one place to battle unwanted cultures like the Islamic culture.

Ask me anything about the Islamic culture.

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

RELIGION OF PEACE

YOU'RE A RACIST

IT'S 2016

The only culture that matters is western culture. Everything else is shit.

Source: reality. Every nonwestern country is garbage

You're a good guy, Alladin.

I hope you practice Zoroastrianism like your Persian grand daddies did, not that Saudi horse shit that was pushed on you.

To live in a country not Saudi Arabia and to be muslim is to be a proud cuck. You're admitting that Saudi is deserving of worship and your country and history isn't. That it was all okay to eradicate your culture in favour of anothers (muhammads).

Persia must return.

Exactly, it's 2016, way past Islam's expiration date.

>Ask me anything about the Islamic culture

When you mix in pancake ingredients with milk, they become a pleasant lump that will turn into buttery goodness when cooked. Western culture is the milk of that mix. It will absorb all the unnecessary aspects of other cultures, whilst retaining their use.

well. I made a picture on pretty much this subject for another thread but it got deleted.

so fuck it.

Read my trip. Also, Iran sucks. There is no returning to the haydays.

how much censorship do you come across in your day to day life?

forgot the guy in second panel fuck.

>2015+1

>refugees

That's the problem. You need to properly vet immigrant arrivals from other countries. The melting pot shouldn't necessary be Western, this should be true about all melting pots: vet your arrivals, give them a cultural test, and make them report to the cultural police every once is a while.

How do you reply to a idiot liberal when they double down from you saying that?

ban test

>All the good cultures in the world should come together in one place to battle unwanted cultures like the Islamic culture.
But we already do. Its called Sup Forums

An staggering amount that no human can fathom. They even censor university textbooks, our English vocabulary book had the word "beau" removed. In anatomy class, male students are given male cadavers and female students are given female cadavers. Iranian home medias pirate Western movies and after a lot of cutting they release it to unwashed masses. It's getting on everyone's nerves but no one is doing anything about it.

>male students are given male cadavers and female students are given female cadavers.

This is kind of funny.

rare

>78243583
>male students are given male cadavers and female students are given female cadavers

Iran sounds very progressive

I'm center-leaning, I like both liberals and conservatives. But I have to admit that if a conservative hears about my plans of immigrating, he'll be furious and hate me for it. Liberals won't. So I'll try to win more favors with them. That doesn't mean that I won't try to win favors with conservatives though.

Yep according to Reddit, of all places, Iran is bastion of freedom.

However, as I'm learning French, I'm diving more and more into the ideology of Voltaire. He seems to be getting some signals from Iranian poets, which were popular in Europe at the time. And it's sad considering a lot of Iranian ideologists brewed the idea of tolerance and equality way before him, back in the 11th century and onward before the Mongol ransack of Iran. I blame Islam's long-lasting barbarity on Mongols and Mongols alone. They radicalized Islam, and didn't give it time to prosper and enter a renaissance.

That. That was beautiful.

I forgot who it was, but some elite brazilian guy said "multiculturalism is good! We should all be mixed!"

I dont think Islam can even survive industrialization.

Also are you that Iranian Sup Forums poster?

What's wrong with Brazil now? I mean, yeah, your economy is in crisis but you seem to be in harmony ethnicity-wise.

And yes I'm from Sup Forums.

Are you chubak the leopard lord?

Homogeneity is better when your culture is FREEDOM.

Kinda. I'm not a furry anymore.

Even freedom needs some salt.

FREEDOM doesn't need anything. Fuck off commie.

Purge

but how do we "kick out" the unwanted culture even after realizing its a problem?
does somebody born in america from a islamic background forced to leave even after realizing and rejecting their barbaric ancestry they were born into?
how do you combat the radical ones who are from other racial backgrounds since they seem not associated with islam?

Wow... you really know how to craft a parable to explain something to Americans.

Thanks Iranian-bro. When are we going to get pre-Islamic revolution Iran back? 60s-70s Iran was based

To kick them out is non-Western. Try to un-radicalize them first. If they don't respond, blacklist them.

Iran has not been a good place to live in for centuries. You can't judge that time period based on a few pictures. IMO, Iran will only regain back its power and launch itself into another hayday long, long after me and you are dead. We'll never see the good side of Iran until the Iranian culture is extinct. I'll give it a few hundred years.

This will upset some people: Bring back religion into public schools for a little bit.
Or give them incentives to go back.

i you mean radicals of racial backgroaunds as in La Raza, dispel the myth that Hispanics are a race.

>harming your secular culture for a small threat

But I agree, just give them money to go back home. But first, Fix Their Countries.

as a muslim i support you, show those shia dogs!