Why do Brits hunt foxes?

Why do Brits hunt foxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-39153966
youtube.com/watch?v=bD4juKxCgMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They killed all the other animals on the island

i think its illegal to hunt foxes anymore

>mfw Theresa May fucked up the election because she started talking about fox hunting

>this is the most sensitive subject in British politics

They hunted wolves and pretty much everything else to extinction in Britain.

they didn't
the british nobles hunted foxes

They believe that by drinking blood of a freshly killed fox you gain it's perfidiousness.

that's my favourite animal

because once in a while they got bored of inbreeding

There's too many of them.
In 19th century France there was too many wolves so we killed them all. I hope brits wont do the same with foxes

Is this really an issue in britain?

I live in rural south aus and most of my neighbors shoot foxes on sight. They're cool animals sure, but they're also really bad for us farmers.

Them and Rabbits are a real fucking pain.

They continue to hunt poles too.

sometimes see baby foxes in university campus while running at nights, they are CUTE

It's more the fact that they're specifically hunted by the upper classes as a sport.

Why can't we hunt whales?

War Crimes

Foxes slaughter farm animals, they don't take one animal, they will kill a whole field of lambs, a whole coop of chickens and leave the bodies to rot, putting farmers massively out of pocket. Fox Hunting is a community event and not just for rich people, personally I'm apposed to hunting down foxes with horse and hound but I have no problem with people shooting them with shotgun or rifle.

they're too pussy to hunt real animals such as bears or wolves

Yeah, because we have so many bears and wolves running around.

you can't call yourself a man until you've killed a bear

The Euros killed all that shit off ages ago.

We don't. Hunting foxes is banned.

We'll be reintroducing wolves and probably lynx at some point. Wolves mainly up in Scotland to keep the huge number of red deers in check.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-39153966

Did you use a rock or a stick?

Whilst it's technically illegal to actively hunt foxes, there are loop holes, you can hunt artificial trails of fox sent and if the hounds catch a real fox you can't be blamed for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=bD4juKxCgMU

It happens so infrequent that there's really no point talking about it as foxes aren't exactly being killed in huge numbers or are in danger of becoming extinct.. Hedgehogs are the ones which currently need saving.

The argument was never about them being endangered. It was about the cruelty of chasing them down with hounds. 'Hunting' foxes with rifles and shotguns is perfectly legal

Also fox hunting is just as alive today as it ever was. The informal Autumn hunting season will start pretty soon.

brits hunt and kill this

i used a halberd