A

A

>muh winz
Cleveland fans are a fucking stain to the sports community. Their team has won 21 straight and no one gives a shit.

Could I have a source for this image please?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWINDIANS!!!!

>angry shitroit fan

I'm a Dodgers fan you ingrate. God I hope your team is relocated to Miami soon.

>he's here
>literally the first post

Like cuckwork. Destined to be assblasted until the end of time.

>I'm a Dodgers fan
I'm surprised you aren't dead after choking on dicks for so long. Can you still taste the cum?

Detroit metro pop: 4.3 million
Cleveland metro pop: 2.0 million

there ya go, assblasted Detoilet fan

>The Cleveland Indians defeat the Detroit Tigers 5–3 for their 21st consecutive win, surpassing the previous American League record of 20 set by the 2002 Oakland Athletics. The streak is the longest in Major League Baseball since the 1935 Chicago Cubs won 21 straight.

Cleveland metro pop: 2.0 million
St. Louis metro pop: 2.8 million

Hate that wahoo son of a bitch.

>3-1

>Milwaukee pulling more fans than Texas, Houston, the Mets, Kansas City, the D-Backs and the Nationals

best fans in the world

the Tribe isn't big time until the Native American paid protesters come out of the woodwork. That hasn't happened since the '90s

Yeah, I can dig it.

I guess I'm going to have to be the one to say it. Can we really count this streak as being relevant when the Indians play in the pretend baseball league?

try every year

it's espn's mlb attendance figures, you fucking retard. literally 10 seconds of googling.

Why does he look like one of ((((them))))), what does he hide?

Nigger

Thanks but by the time you responded to my post I had already googled it myself and found it

>jews are the only people on Earth big noses

Relax, Pena Nieto. Chief Wahoo is our guy.