How do you feel about 2018 music so far?

How do you feel about 2018 music so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R73EywZD-K0
youtube.com/watch?v=Isyf1FVC2D4
youtube.com/watch?v=YdBq5vxqPbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's been no music in 2018

Meh

ME AND MICHAEELLL

MGMT is the only good thing so far. Franz Ferdinand made a shitty album.

pretty good

I really dig the new GUS DAPPERTON ep

Critics are raving about Gus Dapperton
youtube.com/watch?v=R73EywZD-K0

>'He's handsome, he wears great glasses, he's got a killer voice — Gus Dapperton has got us all excited in the way that only a new music discovery can. Inspired by world class cinema and heartache, the Warwick, New York-based artist has been quietly putting out very good music, very sporadically, for the past year. Lucky for you, you caught him right before he appears on everyone else's awesome radar.' -- Stereogum

>'At only 20 years old, Dapperton feels like he’s coming into his own, catching the attention of music fans and fashion heads alike. His new EP, You Think You're A Comic, sounds like a dream—a dazzling display of layered production, ambient segues, and lyrics that resonate. It’s a four-song exploration of falling in love for the first time, an experience that shaped the maturity of his sound and caliber of work.' --Pigeons and Planes

>"Mac Demarco for the Woke Generation" - Pitchfork.com

>"The world's first nonbinary genderqueer pop star" - AV Club

>"The most enigmatic up and coming personality in indie right now. Gus gets "it". He gets the zeitgeist in Trump's America. His music is catchy, fun, chill, funky, upbeat, and promotes a message of diversity and self love: exactly what millions of LGBTQ, non binary, undocumented, and PoC needed to hear in these dark times." - Buzzfeed

>"Honey soaked Instagram vintage filter pop genius" - New Yorker

Still waiting for 2017 music to start

already better than 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=Isyf1FVC2D4

Woke DeMarco

Boy George was the first genderqueer pop star

rap sucks
pop sucks
mgmt was good
we need to leave to obama era forced zeitgeist of pop and pop rap.

pretty hyped for gus dapperton he's going places

i cant deny he isnt going places but hes shit lmao

>Boy George
what about that adam ant bloke

Nah he's good and has a good message for the kids, plus he inspires queer boys to do art and feel good about themselves & we all know self love is sososo important

i hate him already

man, even bowie didnt go full faggot

"mac demarco for the woke generation"

into the trash it goes

he's not gay, he's pan and genderfluid NB. he experiments with guys and girls and sometimes he feels more masculine or feminine depending on the day

can someone post something catchy. like can there be another joyce manor self titled in 2018 or another 2 by mac demarco

>he's pan and genderfluid NB

so he's an obnoxious faggot special snowflake that cant even be normal gay.

Okay then.

Double wrap that trashbag

youtube.com/watch?v=YdBq5vxqPbQ

Give this record a spin
It's got some mac/homeshake vibes but with more r&b

>It's got some mac/homeshake vibes but with more r&b
Begone art thot!

so do i but i think hes corny. makes shitty over the counter-counter cultre shit. theres plenty of better nb genderfluid pan musicican who arent shitty urban outfitters instore playlist shit

THIS

xD

your life must be shit

it's p good tho B
eh its good catchy musique i like it personally not even that guy

Dapperton is a chad though, he did a music video where he bangs 2 really hot chicks.

Yeah he's actually pretty forward thinking. He gets hella girls but experiments with image and personas

aoty so far

gus dapperton and mgmt were the 2 biggest releases of the year so far

moon river was also really good hoping frank drops a new record this year 2

i really dont like this cover. hate the colors

I don't care about it. I pretty much listen to only 60s and 90s bands.

thanks for posting

Maybe, but it's full of diamonds as well.

>Warwick, New York based artist
Holy shot I live like 10 mins from there

metal has been knocking it out the park. Rap has been going downhill since 2015, """""indie""""" rock is dead. techno and other electronic variants have been fine if you prefer the singles output that comes with that genre.

I like Plate

You think that's cool? My parents own a bungalow on the Jersey Shore next to the one Gus' parents' own. I spent a lot of time with him as a child. He was a bit younger than me.

what's he like?

any songs that called out adolf trumpfler

must be her posting it lololol

I haven't seen him since he was a kid, maybe 12-13 years old at most but he was very, very nice, just a fun guy to hang around with and play games with and shit. When I knew him his singer wanted to be a musician ironically, he actually was into lacrosse.

*sister

>Critics are raving about Gus Dapperton
this sounds really shilly.

I dont remember this retard. everybody disregard this guy's posts.
t. Gus Tamperdon

>Critics are raving about Gus Dapperton
Fuck you, its probably a bad sign

nah it's really good music

agreed

where teh fuck are my pop bangers??? anyone?