Will it age well?

The best Marvelcape imo barring GotG.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4dUq4zE_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

winter soldier, cap 1, and iron man 1 will age the best

>Leave handsome-kino to me

>hand

I wish there more action scenes like this.

I don't know, how do action movies usually age?

no capeshhit

will age welll

they're all a one time viewing experience

I already forgot about all of them to tell you the truth

they don't leave a lasting impact like Saving Private Ryan which actually has memorable dialogue

fight me

I agree with this.

> Saving Private Ryan which actually has memorable dialogue
Can you recite some? I can't.

>no capeshhit
It hardly had any capes honestly and was the most grounded """capeshit"""

If you don't watch the first Cap (and probably the Avengers too), i am afraid not. The shared universe gimmick might make their movies look fun/cool, but individually they are pretty weak since each movies have to rely on another to understand the plot/character development, reference, etc. I expect DCEU will face more or less the same problem if they still continue after JL.

Stand-alone or single universe cape-movies will age better (Raimi's Spiderman, Nolan's Batman, probably Snyder's Watchmen)

My negro

funny how the first mcu movie (ironman) is the best one

>no jumpcuts
>best fighting scene in any Marvel flick yet

really makes you think, huh

Its better than anything from the DCEU

Cap 1 is shit, already the most forgotten

Why did they get such a stupid looking actor?

FUCK YOU

Its kino

Why don't more movies have cool knife fights.

Knives are cool, so are fights involving them.

Because you risk making shit like this

Other than one liners quoted between friends, I can't really point out one piece of dialogue. Maybe the snipers little prayer or Ryan's story of back home but that's about it

I said COOL knife fights, COOL

>don't shoot let em burn
>what he say? Look I washed for supper
>earn it

It will age well because of Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan, they were perfectly chosen, are physically God tier and the three films are nice in many ways, even with the flaws of Civil War they are the common thread that just about holds it together.

The films aren't even rewatched now

Also am I shadow banned ?

NO ONE will remember civil war. What a fucking dumpster fire. Winter soldier will be though

Winter Soldier is a 9/10 action flick for me
>solid plot
>great action scenes
>good characters
You can watch it and still have fun even if you don't like capeshit. Can't say that for the other Marvel films that rely too much on fan pandering.

>You can watch it and still have fun even if you don't like capeshit.
Exactly it doesn't try too hard for the fanservice, actually does the job as a movie.

Aside from the first Iron Man, Ant-Man is the best MCU flick.

Why? It's not bad but nothing really special, if it wasn't related to MCU no one would even know it existed.

It's probably going to age the best because it's the least "superhero" out of any MCU movie. It's mostly an action movie a la Bourne with some capeshit elements like flying black guy and Terminator assassin.

If I had to show someone that doesn't like capeshit a capeshit movie, I'd either show them this or the Nolan Batman trilogy. They're more palatable because they don't have bombastic superhero stuff in them.

Rudd and Michael Douglas, a more down to earth storyline, great relatively subtle visual effects (compared to most MCU), and less/better quips.

The first half of Cap 1 is absolute kino, the second half is complete garbage.

Same here

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4dUq4zE_o

Is it too much if I wish for something like this in a MARVEL movie?

Yes this is action done right. Capeshit needs to learn you don't need a million special effects.

Winter Soldier was directed by the Russo's too, so it's not like they can't do that shit or don't want it. CW was probably too much of a juggling act to set aside loads of time for fight choreography and all the practise that goes with it.

>spiderman
>xmen

It will be remembered as something that was so gay

Sebastian Stan looks ugly he and Paul Rudd are just yuck