Literally who the fuck is this woman

Literally who the fuck is this woman

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobinmag.com/2017/01/meryl-streep-speech-trump-golden-globes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That was Trump's most favorite actress according to him in 2015.

itt: triggered trumpcucks

Someone more famous and popular then Trump.

Little late to the party, OP?

I've honestly never heard of this woman before her speech

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

LE DRUMPF XD!

That's le based Drumpf BTFO'r

try watching more television and film.

Reminder, this is the kind of cancer that propagates in threads like these

I can honestly say I've never seen a movie with her in it.

haha preach on my fellow white brethren!

Not big boobs Helen Mirren

Crawl back under your trailer.

She was in that deer hunting movie with Al Pacino

go back to Sup Forums

America's moral compass

Because your under 18.

I'm 19

Saved

>more famous than Trump

Well, not anymore.

>Be an autist
>Make a post about meryl streep
>Insert sassy comments

Profit with (You)s ???????

Kino tactician desu

I have been wondering the same thing

I always thought that I had never heard about her before because I live in europe and not america

She's been nominated for Oscars 20 times and is considered one of the greatest actresses in history.

Why so many triggered Meryl Streep fans, I've never heard of her, sorry.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/ are the boards with the most newfags though

DELET THIS

>Deer Hunter
>Sophie's Choice
>The Devil Wears Prada
>Florence Foster Jenkins
>Mama Mia
>Kramer vs Kramer
>Julie and Julia
>Death Becomes Her
>Postcards from the edge
>Bridges of Madison County
>Silkwood
>The Manchurian Candidate (Remake)
>Julia

Either you're lying or this is bait but I don't believe you for one single minute user.

You're trying to make people care, when people don't care. If you're a generic fuck up, then keep on keeping on.

But why should I care what she thinks?

Thank god! Someone has delivered me from the mind-hurting task of independent critical thinking! Now whenever someone says something that makes me feel yucky, I can regurgitate this garbage at them and feel superior! Winning!

Literally who?

Am I being trolled you listed a bunch of no name movies.

Is this some sort of kino meme I'm unaware of?

>woman stars in 30 trashy rom-coms
>I'm supposed to know who she is

Why would I watch those films? I know this is the wrong place for this analogy, but it's like knowing the stars of all the Disney Channel shows.

Not him, I know who she is, but I have never seen a single movie of her, or if I have, I was never conscious she was in it. Entirely plausible to me that people who aren't Americans wouldn't know who she was aside from having heard her name before.

What nu user post, I guess that image really is accurate

>Streep has also received 30 Golden Globe nominations, winning eight—more nominations, and more competitive (non-honorary) wins than any other actor (male or female).[5] Her work has also earned her two Screen Actors Guild Awards, a Cannes Film Festival award, five New York Film Critics Circle Awards, two BAFTA awards, two Australian Film Institute awards, five Grammy Award nominations, and five Drama Desk Award nominations, among several others. She was awarded the AFI Life Achievement Award in 2004, the Gala Tribute from the Film Society of Lincoln Center in 2008, and the Kennedy Center Honor in 2011 for her contribution to American culture through performing arts. President Barack Obama awarded her the 2010 National Medal of Arts and in 2014 the Presidential Medal of Freedom.[6][7] In 2003, the government of France made her a Commander of the Order of Arts and Letters.[8] On November 3, 2016, Streep was selected as the recipient of the Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille Award at the 74th Golden Globe Awards.[9]

Literally never heard about any of those.

literally nobody said this you fucking retard
stop moving goalpost from not knowing who the fuck is maryl streep from caring about what she said

That's the joke.

What did he MEME by this?

Because both Trump and Obama consider her their favorite actress.

I don't know who she is and still don't know why I should care what she says.

Sorry this triggers you.

Please see response post because I don't believe you unless you're just a basement dwelling shut in who doesn't watch television or read newspaper but since you know how to use a computer I'm convinced that you're lying when you say you've never heard of Meryl Streep.

woah you're so edgy and cool. take this upboat

>being this triggered that I don't know who your has been actress is

Are you a homosexual by any chance?

Is this thread an example of that European """humour""" I've been hearing about?

>Literally who the fuck is this woman
Literally what the fuck are

pertaining to recent events.
jacobinmag.com/2017/01/meryl-streep-speech-trump-golden-globes/

Then why are you making this thread if you don't even care who she is?

I've never watched any of tho-
>>The Manchurian Candidate
Hey, I've seen that one!
>(Remake)

Oh, nevermind.....

What a post that is so emblematic of someone whose mother sucks cocks for food stamps.

Yeah I've never seen a single one of those, I kind of recognized her face but that's it. Relax dude damn.

yurop are at work right now, it is australian time

>having seen these flicks
What are you doing with your life? Those are all trash. I know who Meryl Streep is though, I just don't watch shit movies.

That's not wrong.

She's even won 2 two Australian Film Institute awards though.

This thread just reeks of underage Sup Forumstards.

Trump babbies all triggered as fuck.

Not being trolled! Not taking the bait newfag!

Question for Meryl Streep defence force: Why do you guys worship celebrities so much? Don't you find it somewhat degrading, to look up to these people, and even then actively defend them on a taiwanese sewing enthusiast forum?

>She's even won 2 two Australian Film Institute awards though.

I dont think that really matter for those retards desu

I didnt make this thread. I was just wondering why some crazy old lady was hysterical talking about the president and why this effected people so much

>it is australian time

So many plebs on Sup Forums. How has no one seen Deer Hunter? People on this board must be underaged.

I read somewhere that even Audrey Hepburn said she was a hack, is this true?

We need to face facts.

Everyone is obsessing about Meryl Streep's Golden Globe comments on Facebook, Reddit, Sup Forums and Twitter because no one cares about any of the films or series that actually won.

The gulf between what Hollywood values and what people care about is at its absolute widest. How is Hollywood meant create content that speaks directly to people's hopes, dreams and ambitions if they're stuck in a bubble reinforced by foreign presales and a neoliberal ideology?

It's easier to just remake garbage we grew up with and superhero comics, video games and Saturday morning cartoons ARE garbage.

What does that leave the industry celebrating as its best work?

Moonlight: gay niggaz on crack. Who wants to see this?

La La Land: sad millennial yearning for a time their parents destroyed.

If Hollywood was honest, it would be preparing to give the Best Picture Oscar to The Mermaid. The most successful Chinese film of all time.

This is a film that speaks to the hopes of a people - just not white people.

Hollywood is in the throes of late capitalism. It's nearing the end of its product life cycle due to its own hubris and Streep is 30 years past her prime. All she has left is to attack 2 fields of entertainment that still excite, move and inspire people. Sports and mixed martial arts - the only honest arts left.

That exact same question could be asked from Trump supporters.

Question for Trump defence force: Why do you guys worship celebrities so much? Don't you find it somewhat degrading, to look up to these people, and even then actively defend them on a taiwanese sewing enthusiast forum?

No one is defending her, just calling OP a retard for not knowing who one of the most famous actors in the world is.

You might as well ask Sup Forums why they worship 2D characters.

No, people who look up to celebrities have no self respect, that's why they invest so much emotional and intellectual time and power into them, keeping up to date with what they're doing etc. You see the same thing now with e celebs who realized if they made a 10 minute blog they'd get a shit load of views.

She's that worn out slut from Mama Mia that can't sing.

She strikes me as about the worst possible spokesperson imaginable for the Left in an era of working-class rage, so naturally she’s embraced even more tightly by liberals doubling down on their delusional Clinton Democrat worship.

Remember when she got her tits out in the film Silkwood, and they were glorious?

I'm just kidding, she looked like a fucking slag.

It is so amazing to me that these celebrities STILL have not caught on to the fact that denouncing Trump like this plays right into his hands.

Streep criticizes Trump. Not ONE person who supports Trump is convinced to switch sides. In fact it energizes HIS supporters more than progressives.

Trump sits back and laughs. Another out of touch Hollywood liberal wagging their finger at America. He could just sit back and enjoy it, but no, he pours gasoline on it.

He calls Meryl fucking Streep OVERRATED. It is such OBVIOUS bait you can't believe people like George Clooney fall for it. They all fall for it, on Twitter, on TV, in every interview.

It's awards season. One tweet from Trump and we are guaranteed MONTHS of celebrities lecturing America about how evil Trump is. It should work about as well as all those celebrity youtube videos, first telling people who to vote for, then telling the electoral college who to vote for, and finally, demanding congress resist the president elect.

Breitbart and the alt-right crowd will have tons of material to play the 'out of touch coastal bubble elitists' card to convert normies who are becoming less and less scared of openly supporting Trump.

I just don't understand how they can't see what is going on. I can't stand Trump but shit man, I know enough to stop underestimating him.

But trumps no longer a celebrity, he's a politician and is worthy of discussion, I know you wish he lost but he didn't, suck it up snowflake, the world is different.

Donald Trump is playing 5D chess, on a 4D board, with a 3D referee, against 2D people.

The term, "grandmaster" needs to be redefined because only one person sits in the absolute highest category: him.

okay take it to Sup Forums then

Because it makes you so fucking mad.

"Julia Roberts is terrific, and many others. Meryl Streep is excellent; she's a fine person, too. The problem is I'll name three or four or five and then the hundred that I know will be insulted, and I don't mean to insult them."

-Donald J Drumpf

>woman

Topkek this is great

You seem significantly more angry than me tbqhwyf a m