GUN GRABBERS, GTFO

Friendly reminder that if you let your government disarm the populace, YOUR COUNTRY IS KEKED.

Sage all gun control threads

Report all gun control shills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel that people look upon this as a meme.

This is no meme burgers. This is fact.

Under no circumstances allow them to take your guns. Ever. Don't do it. Don't let the motherfuckers disarm you.

Don't let those slimy kikes take your guns without a fight, wars have been bought over less.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
REEEEE

Yeah faggot when they come for your guns fight back, I like my gringos dead. In the meantime keep trying to make Sup Forums a safespace.

yeah using that 2nd amendment to protect our freedoms has worked out so well over last 200 years

tell me exactly when people were able to successfully fight off governmental tyranny with guns

you faggots cry about protecting your rights but none of do or will

People like you are the reason Mexico is a shithole.

2016 - 200 = 1816

sick math leaf

>fight off evil taxers
>end up with even higher taxes right after

yeah all those armed nom protests

what's Britain's current tax rate

I like my mexicans in mexico

I don't care, we have guns, so all is well.

none of you faggots can answer

guns haven't made us any more free or done a single thing to halt the governments expansion into our everyday lives

Vietnam, afghanistan, french in ww2, Bolshevik uprising, libya, the list goes on and on you moronic kike if you knew anything about world history on how some of the earliest laws dictatorships establish are control policies

SHALL

you know the government isn't going to rock up on their doorsteps asking to hand over all guns right?
it would be a gun buyback by the government and if you didn't hand over your guns it would just mean you have illegal items on your property

Shall not be infringed
>shall not be infringed
Shall not be infringed
>shall not be infringed
Shall not be infringed
>shall not be infringed

We will rise.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4

you mouth breathing faggot im talking about this country specifically and our governments incremental encroachment onto our freedoms

we've had guns the entire time and its done absolutely nothing to stop the march

Wages are taxed at around 33%

Everything (besides the basics..milk, cheese, bread etc) is at 20% VAT

Visibly, no. But you have to realize that if the government ever wants to go full-on 1984, they'd have to take the guns first. It's more of a deterrent than anything.

>if you didn't hand over your guns it would just mean you have illegal items on your property

And what would they do about those illegal items on your property?

And how does the gub deal with illegal stuff in houses where you're from friendo?

In this shithole, and America, they rock up to your house and smash the door down.

and if the queen had balls shed be king

try again trailer boy

Bacons rebellion, american revolution, mexican revolution, every single revolution done by a colony in the world, second mexican revolution, texas

>not knowing what taxation without representation is

>And what would they do about those illegal items on your property?
i don't now my friend, i don't know

Even if that is true. Even if the US would be no better or worse off if guns were made illegal 100 years ago the day they come for people....that one single day they do...you'll be defenceless.

Don't listen to these fuckers Ameribros. Guns. Arm yourself. Protect yourself.

Taxation is theft, regardless of who is doing it.

Because half the population trusts our government aka libtards

DELETE THIS

>The taxes received after revolution went into country and not into some kings pockets

>tell me exactly when people were able to successfully fight off governmental tyranny with guns

Then why did you say this you retard

And battle of Athens, Georgia, and the Texan Muhammad Cartoon Contest.

Right, because the king was just going to pocket all the money his empire needed to kill frogs.

occupy wounded knee

natives legit shot at FBI agents until an agreement could be made.

Even with all those muh guns America is still hijacked by globalists and Zionists What's the use?

This form of government has been around for over 200 years without becoming dictatorial. Look at what happened in those other countries, literally only a matter of a few years did it take them. We'll be armed when they try, "legally" or otherwise.

Grab a gun and kill yourself retard

>Bacons rebellion
No.

Well in all these other moments in history the government was tyrannical force to be reckoned with that were sending people to concentration camps killing all challengers is the us doing that right now you faggot their are still retards out their that trust our government because its their political party aka libtards and until those tards arent government drones than nothing can be done cause this is a "democracy" controlled by an oligarchy

>trailer boy
Woah you got me. I totally support shredding the Constitution now.

>MFW I live in the land of "freedom" but I will never be as free as Russian dual wielding AA12's...

For me its 25% + 8% state VAT.

Whatever happened to fpsRussia?

He just stopped posting videos so I started watching hickok45 exclusively.