Ashley Graham admits she would love to play a Bond Girl... but only if Idris Elba was cast as 007

>Ashley Graham admits she would love to play a Bond Girl... but only if Idris Elba was cast as 007

Why does this land whale ever think she'd be even considered?

pierce brosnan would be the only bond whod wanna fuck her

you body shaming bro?
dude
that's not cool

Imagine if an actress said she'd appear in a franchise if the lead was white

Bond is an aglo saxon british male and should always be

Fuck off tumblr

At least she isn't promoting race mixing, I guess.

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of films catering to minorities and dengenerates?

instead of catering to you?

>Bond is an aglo saxon british male and should always be
Then why doesn't he have fucked up teeth and a botched up head shape from centuries of inbreeding? Checkmate.

call Brosnan

Because, like most things Americans believe, that's a meme. There's a reason why most leading men in movies today are British.

apparently she's lost weight???

You pedophiles are really tetchy today. What happened?

Why? Isn't she supposed to be already perfectly healthy?

>most movies where the lead is some kind of autistic guy or crippled or a weird dork have british actors

>Because, like most things Americans believe, that's a meme.
>genetics are a meme

I'm not gonna lie, I'd still fuck her in the ass for about 20 seconds

So she's proposing pairing a fat white woman with a black guy? No one is ever going to buy such a premise.

Literally Superman

B L A C C E D

OH SAY CAN YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, BY THE VIRGIN'S NECKBEARD SHART! WHAT SO SHARTY SHART SHART SHART SHART SHART!

>Ashley Graham
>white

Elba is too fucking old, he has said that like 50 times

10 years ago i wanted him as Bond, but it's a bit late now

BUTTERFACE

God...YES

D R O P P E D

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep she's White.

>Bond is on the beach
>Camera switches view to watch a girl come out the water
>This is what is seen

K I N O

Oh ffs, women are so delusional

She's not thicc, she's fat.

There's a difference

thicc..

treadmill looks lonely

I'm sorry, but she's quite gorgeous. I don't understand the hate

*GULUG*

*BURAP!*

It's 2017, Bond girl can't be attractive anymore

It could not be more obvious that you're a mentally underdeveloped, insecure child-craver. Isn't there a playground somewhere you should be heavily breathing outside of?

too thicc. the meme has gone too far.

Seriously stop

FUCKING DISGUSTING

Okay I may be a negro, But if you're not in love with her form then you're a fag. I'm sorry, but it's true, you're a huge fag if you don't like that body, that beautifully healthy body.

A healthy lass that's plump in the ass is sweeter than a god's ambrosia.

>black bond
>fat bond girl
10/10 progressive points tbqh

Kek this faggot intimidated as fuck by THICC and BRAAAP.

Just look at her sir, look at her; she's beautifully proportioned, sweet and highly tempting. My goodness man, just look at her.

>nigger

>PREACH

Her face is all busted, the cellulite is kinda disgustin too

yo wtf, is this a shop

What is she? Hispanic? Jew?

I thought she looked fine in the OP, but this pic really seals it. She's fat. Flabby thighs and muffin top.

I do not try to hide who I am sir, and yes being a nigger I should excuse myself from this thread because such body sizes is for reasons unknowable to me, always delicious. But she's delectable, is she not?

Thank you sir.

Cellulite is fine, and her face isn't a deal breaker for me.

I'd say she's Gorgeous.

You people have low standards. It's the only way you can manage to fuck your own women.

fpbp

I like my women thick, not slim... The name's Test... High Test
Nice to meet you, Mr. Test.... I'm Fertility Voluptuosa, attachée to the Russian Ambassador... would you care to join me for a midnight swim, Mr. Test?
>Fertility sensually removes her dress then jumps in the pool using the "dive bomb" technique, pushing all her weight into it, making a huge splash and draining half of the pool's water in the process
>She smirks at Test, visibly troubled and aroused by the demonstration of her BBW prowess
Tell me Mr Test, is that a Walter PPK in your pocket... or are you just happy to see me?

lol

Well that's inaccurate. I know plenty of negro chaps who has a type that's not at all healthier. They prefer the starvin' Marvin types. I don't though I find the Ethiopian types to be disgusting. If I can see a girl's bones more than her plumpness, then I'm barfing. Remember this gorgeous black girl that had this nasty model type body. And the poor child actually thought she was gorgeous. Her face looked pleasant enough but her body was a disaster. Even Now I want to spit just from the memory of her body. Disgusting. And the thing had on a tank top too.

*FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTT*

thicc

>beautifully healthy body.
It isn't

Does she have any nudes? pls post

Man she's so fat.

Are you a gentile southern belle, niganon?

(I likes it)

What does her gas stink like?

this is thicc, girl in the op is literally obese.

>Ginger lover wants to cheat on her husband with a British Basketball

If you're afraid of a thick lass then that's on you, boss.

She's beautifully proportioned. Imagine how fuller her hips and breast will become after a pregnancy or two.

Good luck with your scrawny girls.

i just don't like scrawny girls, man. If she's a full body type then she's sexy. If she's a scrawny girl then my dick shrinks. Can't say why but that's how I feel.

She's solid but she's not at all thicc.

Once it filters through shit she fresh was unable to wipe,the shit that has crusted over, and her asshole hair, it smells like cinnamon.

>that
>thicc
Looks average to me

James Bond is a white man

more

Are you a woman?

*quuuuuuuuuffffffffffffff*

I'd accept Idris Elba as bond, but only if they paint him white and give him a blonde wig like a Dave Chappelle skit.

>Good luck with your scrawny girls.
Ah yes, because the only alternative to Ashley Graham, are scrawny girls.

How about you support you claim that she has a healthy body, you strawmanning faggot.

Eh, I have no problem with this. I'm fine with slim, chubby, fat, fit, average, or whatever. My dick doesn't really discriminate that much. Sure I have my own perception of ugly, but...she's definitely not in the spectrum.

She has the ideal female bodytype and you're probably stuck in the 19th century if you disagree.

Is she cross eyed? Shes a judge/panel member in the new "Diverse" americas next top model and she looks cross eyed in every damn shot

Yeah, she looks really hot as long as it's in a hand-picked still photo.

Even Milana thinks she's a fat shit.

Fatty defence force is out in full effect I see

>She has the ideal female bodytype if you're a nigger with low standards.

MGM aren't going to accept making $150 million less in Chinese cinemas just so they can have a black Bond.
for all SJWs and the media want to have Elba as black Bond, it isn't going to happen. films are about making money and the studio won't sacrifice a huge amount of cash, which would happen as the Chinese public aren't going to watch a movie with a black hero. some will of course, but not in the numbers to make it a "Chinese success".

Everybody can't handle heavy equipment

>Step Your Game Up

Fuck no, i"m a dude.

Woman? No! Why would I be a woman? Fuck no! Not that there's anything wrong with being a woman but I'm not one.

I don't know what she eats to say if she's healthy or not. Because she's beautifully plump doesn't mean she's sick, you moron.

She's beautiful though. Nice body.

Nice hips.

You know what really got me into full bodied women, Druuna. You know Druuna, yeah? As I said a lot of friends I have don't like sweet girls, they prefer their girls like you obviously prefer yours, nasty small.

Just wait until the Dark Tower flops. No one is going to want to hand the reigns over to Elba after that.

It's going to be great when she loses weight and then all the SJWs hate her because she bothered to improve herself

Being overweight isn't healthy, you dense coon.

She's delightful, when her weight becomes an issue I'm sure she'll dial her sweetness down a bit but never become a nasty scrawny thing.

She doesn't need to be scrawny.

She's overweight which presents a variety of problems such as diabetes, joint problems, heart and vascular problems.

No one without a fetish would ever consider this healthy, and the promotion of it is as dangerous as promoting that of the underweight type