ITT teams that won't exist in 10 years

ITT teams that won't exist in 10 years

Fuck you

We are a small but dedicated fanbase not like the gay ass rangers and flyers

Good. A swastika is never an acceptable symbol to have on your team crest, not matter how far tradition goes back. All these teams with their ancient racist logos, names and mascots need to be brushed under the rug of history, honestly.

>have sling
>have access to all sport networks except msg and sny
WHY?

*Dolan ringing hands*

Because this city is a bunch of fucking jews and money grubbing fags. Islanders get swindled so many times when they're in Florida, often going on the MSG+2 channel, which is something rare, and it's not in HD. Then they will sometimes not even show the game or it'll just cut to a blank. It happened when I watched them play the stars back in January.

Still won't exist.

Jets stay because "muh fans". If they can't win a playoff game, then they're cursed

I hope so, everything about them is dumpy, their fans suck and Tampa doesn't want to build them a stadium like Miami did for the Marlels.

Look, we've taken a lot of shit, but are NOT going to stand here and take sass from FRANCE.

Kevin Smith on suicide mode when?

The dolan tv deal is literally keeping your team alive my man

Expos 2.0 when?

tbqh, they have 3 ships since 2000, and built a new stadium like a decade ago. Aint going nowhere.

Fuck off nigger. New york stole everything from us. We only have hockey now and we aren't letting it go

welcome back to atlanta

They've lost a team twice, they can never ever have another NHL team

i know

not sure about the flames but the thrashers had shit owners who only really wanted the hawks

never liked the name thrashers though, gay

Devils fans are fedora tier contrarians who are bigger posers than Islanders fans. Both fan bases exist only to tell everyone they aren't Rangers fans as if this makes them all knowing and amazing hockey fans becuase of this.

At least Islander fans are somewhat dedicated to the team and have history.

Just fucking move them already