How does it feel, Brits, that your fellow countrywomen

will massively vote for the EU and you will be forced to remain in the 4th Reich forever and ever and ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

reference.com/pets-animals/elephants-care-young-20f18f984a68e0be
seaworld.org/animal-info/animal-infobooks/killer-whale/birth-and-care-of-young/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there a reason why women seem so predisposed to have zero loyalty to their own group? What causes that?

They need to mate with the stronger males
Meaning if conquered = conquerors are stonger

No downside to this referendum. We either get to celebrate Brexit or mercilessly mock the bongs for a week.

1. they're whores
2. they didnt create civilization
3 they never had to fight for their civilization
4 it's in their genes to roll over and spread em for the strongest man/the conquering civilization

Women are selfish as all hell, they go where the safety and resources are. The way the economy works now a days makes the state a better option than an individual.

Yea right nothing but the future of Europe at stake
No downsides!

Yes staying at home and raising children is nothing
>16y old edgelord
Not selfish, its done for their kids

Its just a consequence of evolution you don't have to be mad

>What causes that?
Women want a cosy, fuzzy fealing of "togetherness". They get off knowing that they could travel to Italy and fuck an Italian Mohammed while working as an "artist" in Rome... even though IRL they are obese, good for nothing, SJWs and even Italian Mohammed would not touch them.

A better question is:

How does it feel, western males, that your fellow western females will massively vote for cultural marxist western civilization destroying politicians and policies of which will force you to know that thousands of years of building civilization and culture will be burnt down to the ground in a matter of decades?

Giving women the vote was a mistake

Tis the morn of the 23rd of june
The Brexit was happening, the happening soon
The rain clouds did pour not to be tamed
The frightened leftists remained in their homes
Nigel farage came riding a golden dome
Citing Brexit verses from an ancient tome

The sky did pour over foggy london town
The sound of muslims drowned by the royal crown.
Begone begone foul rats of England be gone to your countries of dirt
The brexit was happening and soon the muzzies would hurt

This moment of time shall not be forgotten
Where england had a choice to stand strong or turn rotten
With one mighty referendum the memorandum was set
For god king and crown the earth shattering exit

This was a day that history had heard
Remembering independence day on June 23rd

You can always come here Poland. We do have a shortage of skilled plumbers.

I once saw someone point out that in the past if a tribe was conquered by a stronger tribe, it was in the womans best interest to get impregnated by the stronger tribe than the weak ones who got conquered.

It explains why women lack honour or loyalty pretty well.

Olgfag here.
I've decided I will never come back here again if we remain. I hope many bongs do the same.

it is nothing, dumbass. a dog can give birth and "raise" her pups, but let me know when they start creating civilization. If it were up to women, we would still be hunter-gatherer tribes.

I would be fine with it if the 4th Reich wasnt so cucked. 4th Reich, worst Reich.

>4th Reich

You live in Germanistan, buddy. Calm down.

Dogs dont raise the pups for 18years you idiot

White men are beta cucks so the women just hate them and do anything against them.

Why you dumb nigger? Pol is fighting for the side you believe in, it isn't our fault.

I'm going to avoid the evo-psych responses and just be direct with it: women are not critical, they're not good at planning, and they're not capable of running society.

Beyond that, they're the most easily manipulated group: this is why advertising is almost universally targeted towards women. Convincing women (by which I mean the lion's share of women) is easier than convincing men. Women place more emphasis on emotional arguments and are easily misdirected.

Generally, they're not EVIL DISLOYAL NATIONWRECKERS, they're just dumb cows, frankly.

Sup Forums overthinks this. They vote for the establishment, or whoever spent the most money on media campaigns.

How much does your rabbi pay you to shill like this?

it's just an analogy you stupid cunt. use whales or elephants instead if your pathetic tiny brain can't handle the abstract idea of dogs.

Only sane response. Just look at job choices, women are drawn to pink collar jobs. They think emotionally, which is good in many cases (being a mother, teacher, therapist, friend, etc), but for many problem solving skills that require logic and cold reason, it's not their Forte.

I'm not edge enough like Sup Forums to try to disallow women from voting, but what can you do.

6 sheckles a hour
reference.com/pets-animals/elephants-care-young-20f18f984a68e0be 6 years(Thats for 2years pregnancy)
seaworld.org/animal-info/animal-infobooks/killer-whale/birth-and-care-of-young/
2 years

They're basically the niggers of the two sexes.