Post your Spiderland stories/feels

Post your Spiderland stories/feels

i remember the time i listened to spiderland for the first and last time.

i feel sad for people who like this album.

>*decides to piss*

We all agree that Washer is the best track, right?

Best track is the last track by a mile

>want to go outside
>start to heave
>think about it for a minute
>browse Sup Forums instead

Spiderman clicked for me while I was walking through this really old historical centre in a nearby town. I don't even know what prompted it, I think it might've been a sudden light change.

ep is better tbqh.

Tweez

listened to this album 2 times before and I never understood the hype for it.

One night after midterms I was just sitting in bed with my music shuffling. Washer started playing and I was just like blown away. I think the lack of ambient noise helped me really appreciate the climaxes of this album. I re-listened to the album the next day while walking around campus and it clicked.

>not clicking on first listen

I just want you to know that I'm better than you

Both wrong.
Breadcrumb Trail

The music is awesome, the poetry of the lyrics is awesome, and the album deserves every bit of praise it gets. I really wish more albums were this well done.

The album clicked for me during "washer" and then I wanted to cry

don't let this desperate m o o n l i g h t leave me your empty pillow

I listened to it once. It was nice.

i was always "meh" about it, until one night i had a dream which matched the imagery of the album (roaming around a carnival/festival at night).
now i think it's pretty good.

One time I was walking home from a party drunk/stoned and alone and was playing this album. It had just finished raining it was around 3 AM and everything was super foggy/Misty.

I remember stopping on a bench to light a cigarette.

Theyre so repitition-core its boring at times. But when Washer plays...
Dem feels

>I SAID GOODBYE TO THE GROOUUNDD

quads confirmed

I used to steal some of my roommate's vodka and replace the missing amount with water when I was home alone and blast this shit as loud as possible during my lowest days.

clicked immediately

this in all honesty

first time i listened to it, it was about 2am and i laying in some shitty cabin on a $2 futon, i had just smoked a bowel and man it was an experience

Woah deep