Daily reminder: Stay away from Asian woman

Your children will become Chinese supremacist mass murderers

reddit.com/r/hapas

- hates white men
- obsessed with white women
- obsessed with am/wf
- wants to conquer white men and enslave their women (yellow peril is real)
- wants asian men to take over media so every movie, commercial has an asian man defiling a white woman

be concerned if you know a white women dating a chink that only has asian male friends

these are the chinese supremacist types

what the fuck is wrong with non-whites, they all have a sick obsession to destroy white people

E
L
L
I
O
T

you need to bring back the asian exclusion act

Konnichiwa

as cheesey as it sounds

as hitlery and nazi as it sounds

>blame the jews

jews support race mixing so long as its not their own race

>inb4 jews arent a race, guess you never spoke with a jew before

White women
>cheat on you
>fuck as many people as possible before marriage (average white women has 7 sexual partners)
>disobey you
>cant cook
>will leave you at anytime
>age like complete shit
Asian women
>loyal
>will never ever cheat on you
>usually virgins till marriage
>tightest pussy out of all races
>great genes, high iq child guaranteed
>great cooks
>will never raise your voice at you
>knows their role in marriage
lmaoooo unironically wanting to date a white """"""woman""""""""

>- hates white men
>- obsessed with white women
>- obsessed with am/wf
>- wants to conquer white men and enslave their women (yellow peril is real)
>- wants asian men to take over media so every movie, commercial has an asian man defiling a white woman

FACTS.
People probably think you're trolling, but I know you're not.
I used to read through minority-centric blogs to see what they really though about white people.
I remember reading through sites likes Asia'sFinest, 8asians and Angry Asian Men, and being surprised by how many of them had a creepy obsession with white women.
It made me loose a lot of respect for asians..

yeah, no..

I walk into this with open arms and no pants.

Didn't the beta virgin manlet who did the mass shooting, have the same fantasises of fucking white blonde girls, and he was half asian?

They all look better. Good for them.

Someone with a reddit account please make a thread entitled "Hapa Means Half Hawaiian, Not Half Asian". Thank you.

Asians tend to hate blacks a lot more than whites, but nearly all asian SJWs are anti-white and pro-black. It is bizarre.

Regardless, most asian people are great.

>Chinese
There's your problem
Date Japanese you imbecile. Chinese are basically degenerate unless they openly acknowledge their degeneracy.
Even then their culture is Chinese and that's a big turn off to human beings. Japanese people hate them justifiably.
The best thing is Japanese women look at worst as bad as an average Chinese woman.
Korean is acceptable. They're like a missing link, like Abbos.

Someone with a reddit account please make a thread entitled "Hapa Means Half Hawaiian, Not Half Asian". Thank you.

Even Bill Maher said on his show that "Asian people are racist." straight up.

Hobbiton is right. I dated a chinese girl once, ruined all asians for me.

And I'M fucking asian.

>be me
>hapas
>apparently a supremacist

I've never felt this way

Too clingy or too whiny?

chinas been around way longer than Hawaii has been "discovered" so ur wrong

>reddit
Nigger get the fuck outta here before I suck that dick

Cucked

the mistake he made was not dating a real asian

asians in asia are based

asians in anglo countries are fucking shit tier

they all seem to have deep rooted envy and hate towards us

damn, what a qt. post moar nip bro

7th post best post

also

>repeating digits

consider yourself check'd

>implying all asians are plastic surgery obsessed Koreans

Materialistic. Selfish

>be at my father's funeral, mourning with friends and family from around the country
>"user why aren't you paying attention to me i drove an hour to get here you're obsessed with your friends"
>"never talk to me or my dead dad again"

She told me I wasn't going to be making enough money with my degree to keep her happy, and then when I told her how much I'd actually be making she was made that it was more than she would be making.

Also, fat on asians is watery and gritty, making them feel weird. I think it's the thin skin. Anyone who fetishes asian women and think they're the "answer" is a delusional beta.

Agreed
most (just about all of them) 2nd/3rd gens are too westernized and live like white people, I see this first hand almost everyday.
My twin told me that Japan and China have based women since they still have their own values and still retain a sense of self-respect - one thing whitey has lost with all these shitty trends and liberalism

dat fucking chin >_

She grew up in China. So, you're wrong sparky.

Japanese =/= all other Asians. There's a civility about them that others simply don't have.

Seriously. Those are some really talented surgeons. All those women definitely got their monies worth.

too bad they can't pass it on that investment to their children.

These ones look "okay" to "barely decent".

>All these white beta fucks pretending they know fuckall about Asians and Asian culture.

Half of my family are slants, and I can assure you that you're all fucking wrong. Godamn you guys are cringy.

>wants asian men to take over media so every movie, commercial has an asian man defiling a white woman

You gotta have the toll to even fill the hole.

How does an asian defile anything when it has a baby dick?

yu breng gwait keks tu famiry.

>it's a white womyn shilling thread

Wrong. South Koreans > Japanese.

>China
We all knew chinks were filthy, this isn't anything new.

The problem with asian women is that they give birth to asian men.

>Disrespectful against the dead
so she isn't an actual Asian raised Asian, in my experience with Asians it's that, they take mourning the dead extremely seriously. What it sounds like you dated was a spoonfed 2nd gen Westiboo
I am only guessing this because generally all Asians who are raised with Chinese/Japanese/East-Asian parents are told from birth that respect is key (which it is) "Asian women with Asian values can still be whores though"

I don't really know then. I have never really met a shitty Asian before besides the old 1st gens here bro

>Left: Juvenile blank slate, probably needy as fuck, no personality
>Right: Actual partner with their own interests who arent completely dependent on you

Shit, reconstructive surgery is big shekels in South Korea. A lot of girls are getting one.

I'd agree with this. Most asians disgust me but I do admire the japs some.

All asians having small dicks is a myth. It is just like the black guys have huge penises myth.

exactly, who the fuck wants right

All women are whores, doesn't matter nationality or race.

Treat em for what they are. Only cherish feelings for the mother of your children, the rest are just dick meatholders

Blacks having big dongs and asians small on average is fact m8. Nobodys saying there isnt any outliers. I mean the biggest wang in the world belongs to a whitey

You forgot that right is cheating you when they say they are going out with her girl friends

>All women are whores
>Cherish your mother who is a woman

Stop triggering me Mano!

I'm getting a vasectomy unless child support laws are magically abolished soon anyway though.

And that isn't gonna happen.

who else are you going to pass your investments on to ?

>why does everyone persecute us!

boy that sounds familiar.

The fuck does hapa stand for?

But then you marry one and have a kid and you have no fucking idea why its so ugly?

So you accuse her of cheating on you and kill her, your child, and yourself.

Meanwhile doctor Rosenberg is buying himself a new cadillac.

All legitimate data I have seen point to the differences being small.

>The Japanese are OK because they make pedophilic cartoons I masturbate to.
FTFY

Average means there are black people with longer dicks and black people with shorter dicks. You only see niggers with BBC because those with small dicks will never go butt naked in front of you

i am arab christian

I love you and want whites to go back to there pagan roots and stop stealing our semetic religion.

It is killing you, You tske everything in he bible out of context and even have tons of fake fag christians.

It is mostly white suicide and not white genocide. You have done this to yourselves.

My friends jap wife would get up an hour before him so he always saw her with makeup on and pretty.

Sure, it's probably a manipulation thing , but still damn nice.

>dem hapas
Thats why I can't do it myself.
That, and I only want a jap or mayyyybe a Korean.

OLD MAN TAKE A LOOK AT MY LIFE IM ALOT LIKE YOU WEREEEEE
TWENTY FOUR AND THERES SO MUCH MORE
LIVE ALONE IN A PARADISE THAT MAKES ME THINK OF TWO

LOVE LOST SUCH A COST GIVE ME THINGS THAT DONT GET LOST
LIKE A COIN THAT WONT GET TOSSED AND ROLLING HIOME TO YOU

Wait...
thats a chink
not Neil Young

>doesn't post hafu.

From everything I read, it's hapas born from wm/af who has this issue.

Hapas born from am/wf are chill cause their underdog fathers banged white pussy and they are the result.

It's a fucking inspiration to them.

Actually niggers mostly have average dicks, there's like one or two countries in Africa where they are bigger but the French are even bigger than them

small dicks.

I memes aside I think there might be something onto it.

>But then you marry one and have a kid and you have no fucking idea why its so ugly?
Not if you are white

can't pass on the plastic surgery

this.

girlfriend is korean - she literally talks about how her dream is to just cook and take care of her man

she knows her place, its great senpai

>it's hapas born from wm/af who has this issue.
>he fell for the forced meme drummed up by the psychos on r/asianmasculinity

>asians small on average

>Irish curse

>not wanting an innocent juvenile as fuck needy gf to watch anime with

My moms a massively dumb and slutty ex whore but I got over it

Why do chinks go psychotic just because their mom is a race traitor?

what's the big deal, you white guys can marry our beautiful qt asian girls while I can take my pick of the gorgeous white sluts.

win/win, what's there to lose?

>tfw no asian waifu

Hawaiians used it to describe people who were half Hawaiian.

Tons of people currently use it to describe people who are half asian.

This is a lot worse than cultural appropriation most SJWs bitch about. It is actually offensive. This is a word with a very specific meaning that describes a very small, specific group of people.

Again: Someone with a reddit account please make a thread entitled "Hapa Means Half Hawaiian, Not Half Asian". Thank you.

>they made up a meme making fun of themselves

>There's a civility about them that others simply don't have.

So, HAPA, doesn't stand for anything, it's not an anagram, it's just dumb pineappleniggers who can't say "halfbreed" correctly?

yeah bro all posters on r/asianmasculinity are wm/af hapas

oh look its the thai spammer

Okay, that's at least one Asian woman who's given up her Honorary Aryan privilege.

Send her to the gallows on The Day of the Rope, and move on.

>Irish curse

Iktf bro

I haven't heard anybody else use that term in a long fucking time. You an old fag?

Edgy.

Chinese are crazy, everyone knows that.

>thai spam poster

what are you talking about? I fully recognize the fact that the japs are the whites of asia. It's an apt description as they have the largest appetite for BBC.

APOLOGIZE

I seriously doubt it. I would bet most are full asian males pretending to be half asian. That site is literally identical to the asian male supremacist sites that frequently attack mixed race people. It isn't a coincidence.

Japan YES!

Damn wuda cutie.

envy

>whites of asia
>largest appetite for BBC
Thanks for the good laugh Thailand.

Even in Japanese eyes, white men are seen as betas and cucks.

WHITO PIGGU GO HOME OR WE BEHEAD
SHITSKINS GO HOME OR DIE
NIGGERS GO HOME OR GET SKINNED

remember WM/AF creates monsters WF/AM creates benevolent eleves

>tfw you will always be among the niggers of the Asian community

When people can't get what they want, they'll come to hate it eventually.
Case in point.