LOL

LOL

Where the fuck is it's chin?

at least they're now drawing themself accurately ugly

So "it" is talking about Ace Ventura, right?

>90's

100% chance.

What's she abbreviating?

Post the mgs edit

I think this comic is stupid as fuck and this type of attitude doesn't let people enjoy anything

..but when I watched waterboy recently, I found it weird that I was supposed to be laughing at people abusing the mentally challenged. Just not that funny anymore

I had a moment like this watching Airplane! The other day. Not that i took issue with it, i just noticed that it would have been cut down instantly for a number of reasons
Just goes to show how overly sensitive we are these days

>not being able to enjoy art as a depiction of the time it was made
>hating an entire decade because of one cross section of a film

wat

I still don't get this. The villain was an insane dude who dressed up as a women to seek revenge.

Not a tranny at all. Unless they're implying that all trans have mental issues and go to great lengths to trick people.

Adam Sandler movies were never really funny.

People complain about the portrayal of Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs still.

>People complain about the portrayal of Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs still.

Did the movie ever talk about how Bill failed the psych test for gender reassignment?

time makes fools of us all

especially white people and republicans

in the 90's people were really aggressive rather than passive aggressive. i miss it dood.

This cartoon reminds me of that smug kike woman's speech the other night. Out of touch elitism. I hope the democrats keep it up and continue to lose.

jesus man i didn't vote at all and you fucking booty barraged hillary supporters are the saltiest fuckin people on the internet i swear to god

>is there merit to bring up her loss? no? I KNOW, I'LL BRING IT UP ANYWAY, THAT'S SURE TO MAKE US LOOK GOOD

it doesn't, you look like literal sore, prolapsed assholes that can't retain their original shape after being fucked silly

>inb4 more political bullshit

this isn't some awards show fag, and you ain't meryl streep

Crom laughs at your shitty thread

Yes. I believe it's also said that he's not actually a transexual, he just likes the idea of being one.

I just saw it the other day, it was still funny, but why would everyone react so negatively to a hot trap?

Someone post the trap

who is she talking to?

to her cohort of orbiters and like-minded """women"""
validation is heroin to these people