1. Country

1. Country
2. Do you browse Reddit?

Australia
YES

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7410800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you can tolerate its interface then you should check if you've taken your medication 2bh

No, I can't stand the userbase.

>Do you browse Reddit?
not much, there's almost nothing worthwhile there unless you have some bullshit niche interest like a manga with 100 fans.
so i guess that makes it slightly better than Sup Forums.

What? There's literally a subreddit for every interest.

America
Yes

Nice shitpost australia
Very good one
I kek'd!

gb2 reddit (I know I'll be there :))

All canadians go on reddit......

Kekekekeke

i browse r/osugame

yes, I hate the dumb Sup Forums meme about reddit. It sucks if you browse shit that you dislike, obviously.

But if you go onto subreddits that cater to your interests, there's no better site for it

>Flag
>I lurk and steal from subreddits where the Sup Forums counterpart is worse or less active just to post them here.

>Reddit spacing
Whom would have tought?

One time I went into an irc linked on a comedian's subreddit and it was full of australians sharing b8 they posted on Sup Forums
Not kidding

see u there ;)

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7410800

Sup Forums is superior to reddit

it's more readable

>Country
USA

>Do you browse Reddit?
Yes, just ignore the default subreddits and /r/all and you'll have a much more satisfying experience.

>""""""Hacker"""""" News
post immediately discarded

/r/Sup Forums is pretty horrible tho
90% is Sup Forums's underages

Only small subs that actually interest me or where Im part of a community.
The defaults are some of the most retarded shit I've ever seen, which is a shame because reddit is objectively a good tool for building online communities.

It depends, when you use a final dot and do a new phrase its understandable but some redditors abuse it and

Write

Everything

This

Its pretty annoying but I dont usually accuse them of redditors when they do so, only when they post like redditors or say really stupid shit.
What did you really expect?
Reddit communities sooner or later turn into circlejerks with many following "memes" or trends bandwagons for the sake of cheap upboats.

>Reddit communities sooner or later turn into circlejerks with many following "memes" or trends bandwagons for the sake of cheap upboats.
ironically, this claim is itself a staple of the 4ch*n circlejerk

I always wondered why Mexicans are not really good at soccer, even though you lot are fucking obssesed with it (atleast that's how yanks see you)

both have a similar or overlapping userbase.
Young men that are so starved for attention that they'll write anything just to quench that thirst for you's/upboats no different than thots do for likes

yesh, that's what i meant.
i liked r/math and r/tinyhouses

those seem interesting, recommend more

It applies as well, but I usually see it on containment boards but on the other hand, posters that use names or trips are looked down by everyone on sane boards. Considering the anonymous part of the website, the circlejerking in here usbt as harmful as in leddit.
>I always wondered why Mexicans are not really good at soccer, even though you lot are fucking obssesed with it (atleast that's how yanks see you)
We are obsessed with futbol but yeah we arent really good, the national league is pretty bad and thats why I stopped caring a long time ago but we do have some good and competent players.
I like r/worldbuilding, r/roastme when it came out and r/fiftyfifty for some fun every once in a while.

no
i did browse the pokemon sun/moon subreddit for a couple of weeks, for the rare/hacked pokemon giveaways

I love reddit cuz I can upvote funny posts xD

Kill yourself.

Leddit is good for gathering news like sport subreddits
r/all and circlejerk posts especially should be avoided at all costs

i went on it once
why is r/australia filled with communists? i clicked on an ad their and it took me to karl marxs manifesto

reddit is unironically a bad website
its userbase is bad
its interface is bad
its mods are bad
its content is bad
everything on reddit you have already seen somewhere else
its upboat system creates an echo chamber
and the people their keep encouraging each other to go and browse certain Sup Forums boards which in turn makes them bad