Was it Kino?

Was it Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oewBnQDgy1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YES! YES IT WAS!
Never expected to see roach-kino on Sup Forums

Of the highest order. If only it was shorter and easily available, it's really hard recommending it to people in its current state and availability.

I'm early days yet, episode 4, I'm watching it to improve my roachçe, but there's so much of it, 81 90 minute long episodes.

I didn't have a hard time finding the full series subbed in English online, but yeah, I'm not sure how I'm gonna go getting through the whole thing

First 15 episodes look really cheap but the rest is Foreignkino

turkfag here, how the fuck do you know about ezel?

we have some kino tv series for some reason, our movies suck tho

also fun fact, the best actor in the series isn't even an actor

pic related.

I'm learning Turkish, what's some other kino tv? I actually heard the opposite (films good tv crap) from anons on Sup Forums, but Ezel is incredibly captivating .

Turkish tv is basically soapshit from what I know.

Turkish kinorama is breddy gud though. Ceylan n' shit.

Behzat Ç.

also if you like comedy, Leyla ile Mecnun and İşler Güçler. Although it may be impossible to get certain jokes for obvious reasons

Ceylan, Demirkubuz etc. are good directors but the majority of the movies is shitty comedies, drama or horror movies about genies.

With subtitles

I started watching but the telenovel music got too much for me, does the quality improve over time?

Yeah. GOAT after first 15 ep

what does Ezel mean in turkish? In dutch/flemish it means donkey

Forever

I'm from Croatia, and our television is filled with your pathetic soap operas.

its on youtube lol

lel do you get the one about ottomans

Fuckin' Šeherzada, I don't remember seeing them before that damn show made them popular. We got Ezel out of it though so it's not all bad.

It's also not subtitled.

Yes, and some girls were rubbing their clits on it, and they were 4th graders. Also, historically wise, the show's attrocious.

Šeherezada paved the way for other turds, fuck that show. Is Ezel truly worth watching? Haven't bothered with it during it's run in Croatia, but I heard solid things about it.

>Is Ezel truly worth watching?

If it were on TV again when you could just tune in every day if you wanted to and had the time, I'd say for sure, but watching it voluntarily is a massive undertaking, there's more than a hundred hours of content. I know I couldn't do it.

I see.

Really awful pseudo deep soap opera.

(spoilers ahead)

It's practically The Count of Monte Cristo in TV show form, are you saying that The Count of Monte Cristo is a pseudo deep soap opera story?