What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>Common Denominator has Joker's gun
When did this happen in the movie?

it doesn't, from the novelization it seems there was going to be a scene where Joker makes Common commit suicide with it

>mfw everyone wanted a batman v joker movie and instead we got one REALLY boring/annoying superman movie and a lame will smith movie

Nobody wants another batman vs joker movie

>latest[8]

you saved the same pic 8 times?

Hotlinking, probably in his cache

I wanted one

>saving pictures
>not just pasting the URL in the "open file" window

That scene isn't even in the movie. It's from the original cut where Joker tells Monster T to "kill himself" after he disrespects Harley.

idk why they cut this scene out and have that stupid camera angle making it look like Joker shoots Monster T

People complain about how this version of the Joker 'doesn't fit' or 'is wrong' but honestly if you take into account the world that produced it you will see that it fits perfectly. He's self obsessed, an annoying skinny douche with 'whacky' green hair and is covered in pointless tattoos that scream "I make bad decisions".He even has his own rendition of the 'finger mustache' with the smiling face on the back of his hand. He also does absolutely nothing and is no where to be found. This version of the Joker absolutely and perfectly encapsulates the modern western person and how they are just a fucking loser.

yeah but "10 minutes of screen time" didn't do Jared well

Is the film worth watching exclusively for muh dick or nah?

its eh for that

Me too

JUST A FRACTION OF YOUR LOVE FILLS THE AIR

AND I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU ALL OVER AGAIN

>please please fuck my girl, give her the superior BBC

I'm with you. Fuck Batman vs Joker movies now.

Needed more screentime

mind if i download one of them since you already have 8?

>please fuck harley in front of me you big honka honka!
hm

this
that's why i went to cinema, i thought suisaid squash would be like Asault on arkham instead of that enchantress bullshit

WEWUZHONKAHONKA