Wall-E

Why were all the humans portrayed as fat?

is it bad if I found the idea of this future very arousing?

anyone else think thats kind of hot?

Extrapolation.

Go away samefag.
And no, anyone that finds fat people sexually arousing needs psychiatric attention.

>humans
They were Americans

Nope, that's not gonna happen. President Camacho would like to have a word with you.

>he's never been to the USA

Anyone who finds anything or anyone sexually attractive needs psychiatric attention and needs to be put into a padded cell.

Asexual people need to be put in camps.

>everyone on Earth was American

You fucking Europeans are obese as shit.

First rule of the society: don't act strange or look different than others or else. They were in fukken spaceships, for God's sake!

>say they become fat because of zero gravity
>it's Earth gravity inside

Only Americans made it to space. Everyone else became part of the trash mountains.

No, asexual people are the future. Being free from the solid grasp of need for sex, without being sexually aroused by anything, you are truly free and your judgement isn't clouded. Asexual people are the sanest people in this world, only the ones who get sexually aroused need treatment.

>being an evolutionary dead end

>wanting to reproduce in the current year
It's like the JUSTing Brendan has got really didn't teach you anything. Talking about clouded judgement.

You got issues m8.

Brendan made huge mistakes, god bless his pour soul. You've got to be careful about who you marry.

Low gravity means you dont need muscles or strong bones to do anything.

The shit also exhibited post-scarcity. They literally could have anything they desired.

So you have an environment, a culture, and a society that all encourages fat baby people.

>asexual people are the future
It will be a very brief future then.

>being so unfuckable you try to make a virtue out of celibacy
>resenting others with a sex life
>being this /r9k/ on Sup Forums

That's what you get for thinking with your cock.
>>being so unfuckable you try to make a virtue out of celibacy
But it is a virtue, regardless of whether a person is attractive or not.

>implying I'm European
Nice one burger

>steer's the conversation into fucking fat people
kek

Asex fag here. I can get sex and have had sex in the past but I got no enjoyment out of it. The girl I'm currently dating knows this and is ok with not having sex.

I truly believe in the future say 100 years there will be a backlash against this sjw degeneracy and people will suppress sexual lust with drugs and then sex will be seen as herion is today. (Socially taboo but still done by significant sections of the population.

The difference is, heroin is not part of our biological needs. It's not natural. If humanity fucks with libido artificially, there will be consequences.

Funny how in the year 2017 people still think in the future robots will do their jobs and the robot-owners will simply distribute the profits to the rest of the population, who in return (LOL) will buy their products.

This is an economical perpetuum mobile and I will be amused seeing all the frustrated middle-american Drumpf voters wake up one day and realize that their jobs will never ever come back.

>spend all day mindlessly consuming and entertaining yourself
>be fat and comfy as fuck
>never have to move or concern yourself with shit
>always be perfectly clean due to automation of hygiene care
>despite being fat, still somehow live over 100 years due to advances in medicine
Yeah, I think I could handle this.

>SJWs are always triggered by everything and demand that everyone always be politically correct and never offend or ostracize anyone, especially for their bodies
>"FUCK Donald Trump, he probably has a small penis!"