OFFICIAL OAKLAND ATHLETICS (63-81) @ BOSTON RED SOX (82-62) GAMETHREAD

BIG game tonite

is this the thread

omg it's almost llike fister doesn't want to be *our* big postseason ace

wtf if fister doing

he is throwing the game so he doesn't have to make the big post season start

did anyone hear about eck crying on radio how nobody likes him

only four runs and now he goes seven more scoreless to ensure he gets to start t2 and 1/3 inning against astros in game three as they sweep *us* (we, the red sox)

should i clarify that this is the thread so more than just you and me posted

>tfw Athletics have more runs in the first inning than we'll have posters in this thread

not if people use their phones too as usual

Huge thanks to OP for saying all the things I "can't"do these past few days. People like you is what drives me :)

Huge thanks to pedo brother for saying all the things I "can't"do these past few days. People like you is what drives me :)

thanks dood

I remember one time I met a girl in a dream, and asked her name. She grinned and said “himitsudayo” (“I’m Himitsu!”). When I woke up I thought it was an unusual name so I went to look up its Kanji and meaning. After learning what himitsu means, what she actually said to me was “It’s a secret!” (himitsu means Secret). Since I didn’t consciously know what it meant, but it made sense grammatically and in context, I think it’s safe to say that your subconscious can know more of a language than you consciously do.

Is this the thread

this thread is starting to creep me out

thanks for reading

everyone's in the discord btw

After a pedo brother from California was shot in the leg while passing through snorkelville, witnesses clammed up and refused to share any ice pizza with detectives.

Two weeks later, state investigators are hopeful people will come forward to give some clues into what fucking happened on that championship of the world champ night back in 1907 champs.

The wounded /nesn/, larry fuckabee, 92 has since been released from the hospital. And five of his fellow /nesn/s who were arrested on suspicion of total dickery with a dickery weapon, posted bail and have not been charged. But everyone thinks they should be sent back to Africa.

“This was a very kind of chaotic situation where it stretched over a lot of grapes,” said Lt. Macho Peanut with the Beebo state’s autoball division. “I think it would be hard to go through an experience like that and not be a complete fuckface… (but) I don’t know what completely their reason "is” for being a bunch of cheetering fuckabees.

thrilling half inning

those three posters not here really missed out and the seven cia crawlers too

I just realized Oakland is in California

both just me on my phone btw don't get excited

what's autoball

^

great effort my red sox

I met him when threw first pitch at the game a few weeks ago.

Top tier asshole who looks like cocaine Nick Nolte. Wouldn't even say hello to my 6 year old son.

you threw first pitch??

*he threw

delete this FAST before anyone saves it (boston style oral sex)

wow close call i had a tracer on that file and it was 78% downloaded packets at some mysterious remote IP address PC

Post it again fajeets

What's good niggers, who /gnome/ here

language whosedt

great job doug fister

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

who starts game three (there will only be three games)

That's the Xavier Bogaerts gnome my friend

it says xander right there on the picture, lol, idiot

imagine this

you are watching your red sox on the tv

but then a giant 5G google internet blimp decense into ballpark and all camera are covered

???

New to baseball here. Could someone explain why the Red Sox intentionally let the Oakland guy walk?

no, i can't, it's my first time

the batter bought like 3 beers last night for the pitcher and the pitcher owes him so he gave him a walk

hey guys sorry I just got power back on from Irma today so I couldn't post yesterday but I was watching the game and following the thread on my phone to respond to the guy who posted the archived thread from a white Sox series the daniel Nava picture wasn't gay he looked tough

>bad op
>fister gets btfo
Coincidence?

>]
MISINFO

disregard this

>he daniel Nava picture wasn't gay he looked tough

this is exaclty the kind of message that needs to get out in an emergency

sometimes it's easier to face a different batter, if the guy at the plate is too good, so you just put him on first base and then you tell the pitcher 'let's get this next guy' and 'let's go champ' and stuff

some autist got my mobile ip range banned by spamming FFXIV generals on /vg/ and you didn't answer my texts

we in nesn had a similar problem with an autist who spams yugioh threads

Cool thanks guys.

imagine this

there is a man banging at your door and he wants to KILL YOU he's banging really loud and yelling and screaming, there's nothing you can do, he's right there, he's going to KILLL YOU

hi i am here dl lewds

is the lewds man here???

good hit ben nintendo

OK yes I can see how that is applicable to baseball thanks.

no

right here if they were scared of mookie they would put him on first base like you saw instead of giving him a chance to drive in these runs but they don't care, and nobody cares really, because this game doesn't matter right now

thanks for reading

i almost ran out of jerk off cream at work today

hi my uncle find hk mailbox lewd llc

how do you miss that pitch mitch

>black pitchers name is cotton

mitch moreland neck yourself

moreland please

infuriating at bat i hope i die soon

stop palying video game and post in thread!

Hanley
>.240 ba

Just

hey sorry I just got home from work and I was eating dinner I picked up some Italian food on my way home watching the game now

What is considered good/bad for batting averages?

So Hanley plays the DH position which means his one fucking job is to hit and he is shit at it cause he fucking doesn't care

.300 and above is good

no gym tonite i see

most idiot post i ever read

Most idiot post I ever read

thanks for quoting , my biggest fan who collects my posts (you)

Also the Red Sox like to have pitchers who will play comparably to there names. For instance David Price will cost you a lot of money and be bad. Doug Fister will make u rather be fisted in the anus than watch him pitch. Fernando Abad is a bad pitcher

I went yesterday and I will go tomorrow night and then again on Saturday please remember this

rick porcello flunked out of music school

i forget it already

Fister was an ace though until the OP didn't use the butt picture

how tall are you?

based bjbj

Sorry but you're not going to datamine in my thread

The Indians have won 21 straight games.

Lads I'm trying to get into baseball, but you're really weird. Getting a bit less interested in the sport.

Is brock holt on the spectrum?

Please do not assume our genders

>lads

i'm a girl

god DAMN it they don't want to win they don't care about winning this game they don't want

Huge thanks to brit poster for saying all the things I "can't"do these past few days. People like you is what drives me :)

In all fairness to myself I am pretty drunk

how drunk and how many beers did it take, what is your height weight and race

What things do you mean?

Sorry chaps.

>chaps

I"M A GIRL

sorry im late guys i was busy having SEX

with a GIRL

not posting on your phone wile in bed

why didn't he do that when there were a lot of runners