Thin jonah hill only needed a beard and long hair combo (as seen on leo and casey affleck) to finally look masculine...

>thin jonah hill only needed a beard and long hair combo (as seen on leo and casey affleck) to finally look masculine and a serious method actor
>chose to become a hamplanet again
>again

Y

What size pants are those?

>5'6
>looking masculine

32 Regular.

how does he lose all that weight and then gain it back? that shit is just embarrassing.

>that jacket

*leans back*

He's American. They consider being slim and healthy some kind of magic superpower.

I wonder what he did with all the clothes he bought when he was skinny

what does he do with all the skin?
does he keep his flappy folds in a special designed undershirt or does he cut it off and then stretch it out again?

this might be a good way to provide skin for burn victims

I know he has lost weight on and off but one of these images has to be fake.

>GG 2017

do we have a new candidate for JUST?

He's shown that he can gain weight for a role and lose it pretty easily, what's the issue?

HOT DIGGITY DOG

he wasn't getting roles cause he's really can't be cast as anything thin, not good looking enough or bad looking enough

No, the whole circumference measurement?

I assume 64

>for a role

a role of bread and mayo?

I've got the perfect role for him, mr. shekelstein!

That shit is so unhealthy

He'll be dead in 5 years if he keeps doing this

I bet his body has been completely trashed too, he'll have excess skin from being fat and losing it but it will remain strected even though he's filled himself out again

I am also 90% sure he got some sort of gastric bypass to lose all the weight given the speed and scale of the loss and the fact that he gained it all back suggests he has had it reversed because that shit is impossible with a bypass, so he's just playing with fate at this point

What a trainwreck

He looked awkward and unhealthy when he dropped all that weight, he clearly used some pills or an unsustainable crash diet instead of doing it the right way.

>left bums a cigarette and lights the wrong end
>right uses your toilet and clogs it up
pottery

He looks like that because he's obviously malnourished, he's doing no exercise, he has excess skin and he's got no muscle mass

If he rectified that he'd look fine

He has good beard coverage on his cheeks I don't get why he doesn't clean his neckbeard? Or is it that hollywood bullies have forced the neckbeard as his identity and now he's stuck? I need answers to these tough questions

he looks fine, it's just so different that people think it looks wrong.

naw, thats gotta be a fatsuit, thats why the shirt is buttoned all the way up and his shoulders look super wide

Serious mental health issues

I feel a little bad for him, imagine working hard to lose the weight all while thinking "this is it! This is the new me, this is going to open up so many more acting opportunities for me!" only to realise you're not that great of an actor compared to all the other actors you're suddenly competing against for roles and the only reason you were ever cast before is because of your image.

He didn't really have "the look" while thin to really get those kind of roles, to be honest. Being fat's probably better for his career.

>tfw the non-photoshopped version is even worse

No shit that's my point

Well he's already got a lot of money so if I had to choose between MAYBE getting work at my previous size or not dying before I'm 40, not being able to see my cock, not being able to get a gf who doesn't find me physically repulsive and perhaps getting some minor work I'd probably choose the latter

>Jonah will never whisk you away for a subway funday

>33 years old

what the fuck. wasn't he just a teenager in Superbad?

he knew he couldn't make it as a skinny guy so he rebranded himself as a sleazy offensive fat guy that's why he took Wolf of Wall Street nearly for free.

Gastric bypass

It's also really hard on your body

Why didn't he just go for strongfat mode?

>DEX vs STR

>this

Imagine losing all the weight and then realizing your only worth is your disgusting hanging gut & neckbeard which pays on screen because it makes others feel good about themselves.

Imagine crying like a psychopath all by yourself because you have accepted to gain the weight back if you want the gravy train to continue running.

How has he not killed himself yet?

This. Anytime I see fatties I always think what a waste it is to gain that much weight without lifting. If you're going to be fat at least take advantage of it and become a fucking beast.

>what the fuck. wasn't he just a teenager in Superbad?

Superbad was ten years ago.

fucking hell

time please stop

This guy has a real problem, it's not entirely
>HE HAS TO BE FAT FOR WORK LMAO
He could be chubby, but not so fat he's endangering his life. The guy is still short and not great looking so he can still fulfill
>DUDE LE FUNNY FAT SHORT GUY LMAO

Our generations Oprah

This I'm 5'4 and have given up on being masculine. I let my 5'9 gf peg me and do all the talking for us when we are out

Part of the appeal obviously comes from his gross obesity, him just being chubby wouldn't cut it

Would you rather be fat or have several inches of excess skin everywhere?

would honestly be fine if he just got rid of the neckbeard to define his jaw

You can get the excess skin surgically removed with good results if you have the money

But if it's an absolute binary choice probably fat, but not Jonah fat

he was fat most of his life, old bad habits fucked him up

he's repulisve no matter the weight

Looks kinda like rami malik here

It's very easy. Take out certain things in your diet to lose the weight. Add back those things and your body just fucks you over.

I went from 240 after football ended to 177 in 4 months by cutting bread out of my diet and doing an hour of high intensity cardio 6 days a week.I became quite the alcoholic since then and now am well above 300. It's all how you live.

If you want to be covered in scars.

I weight a little over 600lbs. I'm 27 years old.

You want us to give you a medal or something now, fatso?

> Superbad was 9 years ago.

No it's fucking not. You are from that fucking aussie tv show where they try to justify being fat aren't you?

there's nothing wrong with being a planet

How is it possible to reach such a weight? I don't eat particulary healthy and i'm overweight at 90kg (around 200 freedom units), but I'm not gaining anymore weight. Do you do nothing but sit and eat all day?

>crying like a psychopath
what

>They consider being slim and healthy some kind of magic superpower.
It is.

We work ourselves to death our only respite is the greasy and disgusting high fructose corn syrup laden fast food.

But why would you add it back? Weren't you proud and happy you lost all that weight?

I hope you die of all the cancers

I'm 5'7 and have a gf that I fuck daily. Mad, skelly autist? Not sure what's with the lanklet hatred for manlets, maybe its because you're too socially retarded to actually understand how women work and therefore you'll retain your virginity. Back to your anime faggot.
>inb4 complex

have you ever tried going up a really high hill then rolling yourself off it

what about jumping off a high diving platform and doing a cannon ball in a crowded pool?

Hahahaha lol try being poor fatso

You make it sound like you have no choice

And you're not poor if you're fat. Real poverty means hunger, and being skinny.

Holy shit he's gonna die

>thinks he's an alcohol
>doesn't drink vodka

If true, have you ever counted the calories you eat a day? Do you have a metabolic disorder? I'm genuinely curious, I really don't know how one gets there.

>implying he can fucking jump

>spotted the manlet

Are you literally shaking right now?

yeah I eat pretty badly but I couldn't eat more everyday without being uncomfortably full all the time. I must have a small stomach or something because I definitely have the mentality of a fat fuck but I just can't keep eating to get there.

5'7 is average check ur privledge. In 5'3 and people treat me like I'm in HS and don't even think I can buy my own food

The subway diet

But I am alcohol, user.

>that
>unhealthy
I don't even need to guess to know you're an American.

Wait up, he's back to losing weight again?

I was going to call you a yuropoor but I decided not to. Shalom brother.

You're a big guy

>daddy can I get some ice cream after the show?

>method actor
Fuck off with that meme.

It's super easy to gain weight for some people. I can't eat more than 800 calories a day or I gain weight. My metabolism is shit. I remember I gained 80lbs one summer and I only averaged about 1400 calories a day. It took 2 years for me to go back to my normal weight and I still look chubby now.

you're taking this too personal

Being a skinnyfat numale is unhealthy. Obviously healthier than being a fatass, but unhealthy nonetheless

Lost 150lbs and sadly gained it back due to anti depressants fucking with my appetite. I'm keeping mine as motivation to get back into them

>I can't eat more than 800 calories a day or I gain weight
Dude what that's not possible unless you're an anorexic female midget.

I'm 28 6'3 and weigh 230 lbs. I haven't lost or gained more than 5-7 pounds in the last 10 years. I don't work out but I don't eat junk 24/7. Am I fat tv?

Why did he neglect VIT?

Normies out

LSD
S
D

Can I borrow your gf?

TRIGGERED

I developed mental issues in my 20's and fell into the bottle. It was a slow progression over 10 years. I did feel great. My mom constantly thought that I was starving myself but I was not. So I just sort of felt fuck it. I have non treatable depression I've stressed every medical avenue. The only thing that worked made my dick a wet noodle and I could cum without getting hard and I would not feel anything when cumming....so yea it's an on going process.

I used to drink whiskey but vodka is cheaper.
I am currently drinking Vodka and Diet Coke because Diet Coke enhances alcohol consumption. Fuck you child.

Pic related. My drinking chalice.

no.

Male
160lbs
5'8

currently. And I only eat 800 calories a day to maintain.

*Hits you with a footlong*

american