91 of Ronaldo's 107 CL goals were scored with one touch (tap ins/penalties/headers)

>91 of Ronaldo's 107 CL goals were scored with one touch (tap ins/penalties/headers)

GOAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThikHiC2W7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most players dream of having finishing ability like that, so yes

i dont get it? how is that bad? it takes more skill to perfectly tap a ball in on target instead of dribbling like a retard to get a good shot on target

>Amerishart education
Stop posting any time.

sum WEAK bait above me

if messi played that position he would never touch the ball (after 2012)

Chicanos are truly an abominable """"""""people""""""""

mm yes very nice nipple my dear, show bob

BEST TOUCH OF ALL TIME

THE GOLDEN TOUCH

ONE TOUCH = ONE GOAL

HE CAN'T TOUCH THE BALL WITHOUT SCORING

forgot to put free kicks, my syrian friend.

hes the top scorer from Fks in the competition

Why do you hate tap ins so much? This day and age there's too few players with a good first touch.

One touch is all you need for a free pass to jail.

provide source for claims

I hate him and all (because of how overrated he is and how such a limited player will have 5+ balloon doors) but it's thanks to him that I can TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU to my heart's content and he also triggers messhitfags with zero effort so I hope he scores 30 goals in the CL this season, hopefully at least 10 of those from penalties, 10 off tap ins and 5 offside goals

> scoring many goals as a striker is wrong
The city of Sup Forums

Wait, really? You got a source to back that up? It's not hard to believe from such an overrated player but still.

Next thing I know is you're gonna tell me that most of his international goals came from shit teams like Hungary, Andorra, England, and The Faroe Islands.

yeah, you summarized well, best striker ever.

GOAT

I fuckin hate this faggot i wanna assasinate him

I refuse to believe ronaldo fags even watch his games. He added 2 cl goals to his lost today, which is great on the stat sheet, but he really should have added 5 or 6.
This bum misses from 6 yards out multiple times and is caught offsides constantly. Its fucking pathetic

LONG LIVE CRISTIANO RONALDO
LONG LIVE BASHAR AL-ASSAD

How is that efficiency? He can also miss alot of 1 touch shots.

Please come to berlin سبحان الله

Yeah, that counts too

I hope you have 18 minutes to spare
youtube.com/watch?v=ThikHiC2W7U
(it's actually 85 our of 107)

He also has the highest average shots per game, too, so he's not as "efficient" as you think he is. Last season he had just 1 goal over Messi for almost more than double the attempted shots. His conversion rate is so overblown.
Also this

>scoring goals efficiently in a sport that's all about scoring is BAD

There is literally nothing wrong with that, he stopped being a winger and now is a classic nine, a really good one

Some meme I don't get is why people say Cristiano is more complete than Messi, not like that was something relevant, but still

First Touch rating 10/10

Is football related to science OP?

>Headers
This is bad? I hope you die.

>This is bad?
No, it's just that it means he's just a *really* clinical finisher who needs the players behind to deliver those quality passes to him, unlike the "most complete player" shit some people make him out to be

Source?

the man is trash he just plays for the best team, there's a reason he can just sit 10 feet in the box waiting for balls to be delivered

OMFG....there is no way you actually believe what you wrote. Holy fuck Batman.

never seen ronaldo dribble past the entire opposing team and score a great goal
seen messi do that lots of times
that's why he's the goat for me

messi dick riders mad as fuck kek

started watching football in 2014?

he played for manchester and he was still fucking goat

wow dribbling past the basque inbreds of atletico bilbao is somehow an accomplishment. Why cant messi dribble germany or uruguay when it fucking matters? because they actually have a decent defense

this, chicharito is GOAT

I feel like it isn't fair to include Hungary and England in the same tier as Andorra and the Faroes. And I say that as a proud supporter of the Faroe Islands NT

Explain why scoring many goals is the mark of a bad striker.

GOAT team mates more like. It's a lot less impressive when you measure how many shots are missed. I bet he's far missed more attempts than anyone in CL history.

>Scored with one touch
Literally what his dad did to him
>Captcha: Children Not parking on

I am not saying that at all....in fact I agree. But to state that it's more difficult to perfectly place a tap-in versus dribbling,creating, and then finishing a shot is utter nonsense.

Yea i agree a true GOAT would pass to ball to himself instead of having someone else do that.

When do you see random stats like this with any other player. Literally seething messhits desperately trying to find a flaw with based tsu

>an overrated player
How in gods name is he overrated?
I watched the game and even he said he should have scored more.
If it's so easy why don't other strikers do it?
It's almost like different players have different play styles. Guess Saul is better than Gerd Muller now because of his ebin FiFa skillz and tricks

CR only scores vs smaller teams because there is no greater team than Real Madrid.

Ronaldo's skill is in the upper echelon, the only other two players that match his efficiency at tapping the ball are 2 mexicans. Chicharito and Hugo Sanchez. What a GOAT!

ABSOLUTE GOAT it just proves how chad he is he doesnt need to dribble the half of the players to score a shitty goal like autistic MESSISHIT... When GOATSUNALDO playes the whole team is revolving around him he just needs to tap it in and prove that he is a GOAT.

oh he taps a lot, sadly he misses a lot and dives a lot. what an awful player to watch

TSU

>muh dribbling

aka how to recognize that Messifags never touched football in their entire lives

everybody who plays absolutely hates to play with that guy who hogs the ball, loses it all the time while dribbling like a retard and then never tracks back, only to demand the ball again when its recovered

don't confuse messi with neymar

Except Messi doesn't lose it most of the time and also is the best passer in football, so yeah you're a retard

considering messi's 'Thing' is that he can dribble past any defender and has proven it on multiple occasions and 90% of the time he makes an amazing pass and is let down by Suarez/Higuain or other serial bottlers i think you're wrong kiddo

You mean to tell me that players can contribute in ways other than scoring? That's preposterous!

>Messi is the best passer in football

What is Xavi, Iniesta, Kroos, Ozil?

>s-s-scoring s-s-so mmuch m-m-means hes shit!!!!
>l-literally a-a-anyone could do it with a team that good!!!!!!!

well then why fucking haven't they at any time in the history of modern European football? why has no one ever scored at a similar rate to him for as long as him if its so easy? (besides messi of course)

riddle me that you fucking cockgobblers

He can finish. Could be GOAT.

>Except Messi doesn't lose it most of the time and also is the best passer in football, so yeah you're a retard

you're absolutely clueless.

messi has been unsuccessful with 30% of his dribbles in the 4 league games he's played thus season so far

dumb amerishart twat

Want me to post Lionel Messi | ULTIMATE Passing Skills | 2016-2017 or something?

>What is Xavi, Iniesta, Kroos, Ozil?
We are talking about how things are currently and yes he's a better passer than Ozil and Kroos as far as passes that create chances go

>celebrating 2nd place

It takes skill to position yourself for those tap in goals.

If getting tap-ins is so easy why doesn't everyone else do it?

The real GOAT

>GOAT?

More like the ultimate system babby.

Shitnaldo

If you start analyzing goals by other players I'm sure you'll find similar results as well

What's that supposed to mean?.... Oh.... wait... I see..... Yeah I see..... You've taken "shit" and you've.... somehow ... combined it... with Ronaldo... Is that what you've done? Wait.... so..... yeah that looks like... to me .. that looks like what you've done. Well... if that's the kind of person you are... I just have nothing left to say to you.

>tfw to easy too score blooters

bcoz his off the ball run is v good

Messi could ping a pass from 60 meters without problem. The guy can do everything he could play pirlo role easily

Ronnie doesn't need a second touch

Come on man, one of those teams is not like the others. Hungary isn't that shit.

>System babby
>Only player to ever win the BallonD'or and be in the World XI for two separate clubs and in separate positions

So he could be even better than what he currently is?