Bandcamp Thread: "Wow, that died fast." Edition

Share your albums with us if you want!
Don't forget to leave criticims of albums that are posted!

I'll start off first:
dkysy.bandcamp.com/album/disk-dyke
>Plunderphonics
>Breakcore

Other urls found in this thread:

bigrare.bandcamp.com/album/before-therapy
alexandergat.bandcamp.com/album/lifes-a-movie
pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJRxx1SX2vo
shandica.bandcamp.com
twofive.bandcamp.com/album/two-point-5-wasterzzz
halahan.bandcamp.com
youtu.be/wgV7jlIGhEc
chulavysta.bandcamp.com/album/bostezos
etherealtalks.bandcamp.com/album/vol-1
withinavoyagingstar.bandcamp.com
psychicdiet.bandcamp.com/releases
1in10.bandcamp.com
calebchase.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/porosha-65848644/latenight-drive
soundcloud.com/attoulding/johnwayne
instantloops.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bigrare.bandcamp.com/album/before-therapy

>rap
>sad
>lofi

Finished this project a month ago. Lost all the files of this project in September of 2017. Spent my last 150 dollars that was supposed to go to my books for college on recovering the files. Financed a laptop only for the files to be partially their and that only half of the story. I been through hell and back for this project. I hope you enjoy it.

alexandergat.bandcamp.com/album/lifes-a-movie

>Ambient Hip-hop

this is awesomeee

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/

>atmospheric folktronica

The new album, "Orbiter", is out now. Thank you so much for listening!

Here's some download codes:
eg8w-edbt
8unc-ucs7
2p99-35dr

WINONA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJRxx1SX2vo

Sorry but why do you keep posting this? It's pretty low quality but I wouldn't even mind that if you at least put it on Bandcamp instead of pasting a Youtube link in a Bandcamp thread.
This is pretty whack, in a good way. The furry aesthetic isn't for me but the crazy beats are real cool.
Digging this a lot. I feel like maybe I listened to one of the other releases awhile back but I don't totally remember. The beats are really great but honestly your vocals are so wholesome for some reason, like it's such a comfortable and chill atmosphere you're creating.

-Pleasance House

shandica.bandcamp.com
>janglepop
>guitars
>mellow and chill
>sad boi

recc

Id use bandcamp/SoundCloud if I could, I don't have a pc so I can't really upload my music any other way. When u say low quality do u mean the recording or the song itself or both? Not offended just curious. I like your music btw

heyyy this is nice
this is good
wtf this is great
holy shit this amazing

twofive.bandcamp.com/album/two-point-5-wasterzzz

>Noise Rock
>Post-Hardcore
>Blackgaze-y

halahan.bandcamp.com

youtu.be/wgV7jlIGhEc

>Electronic rock/folk, singer-songwriter, long songs.

I downloaded the album after listening to Haunt. The vocal layering is impressive. It's nice to see some folktronica.

I liked this ones a lot c:

> I just released this today, kinda post-rock/emo idk
chulavysta.bandcamp.com/album/bostezos

etherealtalks.bandcamp.com/album/vol-1
>Vaporwave, plunderphonics, beats, dissociative

Recommend:

Thanks man, sorry for being so harsh. I'll give you an honest opinion. It's mostly the recording quality, the melodies and song structure are good but they're hard to listen to properly with the quality. Honestly even if you're using a phone there's got to be some app that allows you to record and mix tracks in some way, I would hope. Again sorry for being so harsh, I really hope you're able to upload stuff to bandcamp someday soon, I've never even tried uploading on mobile so I never realized it was impossible.

-Pleasance House

This is pretty neat, definitely very dissociative and entrancing. I think it's unique that you accept crypto as donations, would be cool is BC implemented them as payment someday

I just listened to Winter's End and am on Sanctity now - and holy shit, this is some really enchantingly beautiful music with hauntingly beautiful melodies (these are elements I enjoy in music more than any other which is why I try to do it in my own music). But yeah it's amazing. Your voice almost sounded alien to me at first or something, which is actually incredible, I love it. About to go to bed but I will definitely take the time to listen to this whole album, it is really, truly amazing so far. And thanks for downloading my album! Glad it's doing the trick for ya

-Pleasance House

>Ambient
>Drone
>Soundscape

withinavoyagingstar.bandcamp.com

Album out now!

Didn't think u were harsh at all it's all good man, good luck w ur music n thanks for the feedback.

psychicdiet.bandcamp.com/releases
>electronic, experimental, noise, clarity, samples and midi

1in10.bandcamp.com
>Edit of Enigma's MCMXC a.D.

calebchase.bandcamp.com/

>post minimalism, post industrial, berlin school

Thank you

soundcloud.com/porosha-65848644/latenight-drive
>Breakcore

here
just wanted to say listen was pretty smooth

soundcloud.com/attoulding/johnwayne

>indie/art pop
>noise pop (at the end)
>mastering sucks

reccs

really cool, also really dig the album artwork

instantl00ps is a side project I made with the idea of you being alone in a grocery store in a dream where the store never ends and you just stroll on through and vibe out.
instantloops.bandcamp.com/