I gave izombie a try and now i understand the threads. She's charismatic and cute as fuck...

I gave izombie a try and now i understand the threads. She's charismatic and cute as fuck, and the show was entertaining enough, at least during season 1

Also, surprised to find out she's the little sister from the lovely bones.. and she was on power rangers?

Discuss i zombie i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TDFPKkVCCw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-yqqeE4r4
youtube.com/watch?v=vwSec4WYBH4
youtube.com/watch?v=2ti9UmpHwg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you such a boring cunt?

have you seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0TDFPKkVCCw

cute, thanks

post zombutt or her feet

and the cuteness doesn't end when the camera stops

is aly back on season 2? seems like they got rid of her. im on s02e03 or so

you didnt see the webm with her and stripper liv?
oh man.

stripper liv? oh.. i watch this show with my girlfriend, that's gonna be awkward

she's even cuter in season 2

Season 2 only gets better. I'm worried about S3 tho

Loved season 1. Season 2 had too many episodes, dragged on a bit through the middle, but I'm still looking forward to more.

i couldn't get into this show, seemed like it was aimed at teenagers, or even teen girls.

horny librarian liv is good shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-yqqeE4r4

would you rather have the show end on a good note at season 3, or let them drag it for 7 seasons and see it become total crap?

nah, it surely isn't mature as fuck, but it has some episodes and some lines that actually make it clear they're aware of it all. Also, they didn't use the whole "oh no they'll find out im a zombie" thing to keep the story going, and that's fresh as fuck

Pic related contains the real reasons to watch iZombie.

it's okay to be gay
in all seriousness, blaine is kinda cool. Major sucks tho

did they fuck after filming this? which one do you think wore the strap on?

I love iZombie thx OP

Elves don't fuck they make love

Season 1 was great, season 2 couldn't quite live up to it. I just hope s3 gives us more Blaine.

Shut up. Being Major is suffering.

Its basically like buffy the vampire slayer mixed with psych. There is some girlie stuff in it but there is just as much breezy crime solvy stuff to keep you interested.

If u hated psych you will hate izombie tho

>season 2 couldn't quite live up to it.

It was as good if not better, had a more overarching story instead of case by the week, the reveal to Clive was great and Major had another murder spree.

just checking this show I though is cancelled (supposed to start last year) and seems cw dropped a lot show this year tvd, beautybeast and reign

Liv x Peyton when though? Or at least Liv eats some lesbo brain. And no, nympho artist doesn't count.

Blaines resurection scene was pure kino

not soon enough

Fuck that girl is a 10/10

back to plebbit friendo

Someone post the webm of her feet.

oh my. I'm not even into feet

Nice,

Does this show have a plot, or just episodic shit?

>zombie rita will never pop your skull like a grape and eat your brains
;_;

post that video with redhead gal and Major pls. You know what I mean.

McIver is best Iver. :)

starts out procedural then builds an overarching plot, S2 has less procedural stuff or at least works it into the overall narrative.

How is the camera "stopped" if that photo was taken with some sort of camera?

Daily reminder than we saw her qt boobs on Masters of Sex.

Someone needs to photoshop her izombie makeup onto that goddess-tier bust.

that cut is really jarring and makes no sense

Who is the semen demon, god damn.

It pleases my penis so wutev

>that toe cleavage

After remarathoning the series recently, I noticed some hints that Ravi has a foot fetish (he looks at Peyton's socked feet at least twice and plays with the dead hooker's shoes). Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>he looks at Peyton's socked feet at least twice and

It's Peyton, I would be drinking her bathwater

Srsly rocking bod

Comfiest show on tv

It's probably the most original tv show in a long time. I know it's just an updated version of veronic mars but there isn't anything like it on tv now. It's part horror, part comedy, part csi, and it has an excellent cast.

>that's a nice brain you got there...be a shame if something happened to it

>brit
Ha, that's where you're wrong cunt. She's from New Zealand.

her face is so weird shaped but I find it so interesting

Do they know?

>tfw no qt nymphlet zombie gf

Anyone got a webm of the foot rub from season 1?

see

Thanks, I'm going blind.

The blond got railed by her now ex while the brunette masturbated.

Sound webm's from their self-promo stint from season 1:
(You)
(You)

Peyton returns around ep 4 IIRC - hangs around for a while for the Mr. Boss stuff (srsly he's terrifying), desiappears for a few before returning for the final 4-5 episodes.

Aly was still only listed as recurring then, despite being nearly regular. She'd gone for that Chevy Chase comeback pilot but thankfully it got canned. She is finally on the regular cast for s3 so expect more law/cop scenes at last - maybe we'll get the courtroom scene we should have had in Daredevil as Peyton and Clive try to keep the zombies situation away from common knowledge.

A 4th season is pretty much on the cards apparently - most sites reporting they'll get it, mainly due to that CW/Netflix deal and Netflix's love of 4 season shows.

Apparently Rahul Kohli's shaving his beard off after they finish filming season 3 (pretty soon now). #saveprincesssparkles

Would cuddle and be cute with. :3

Surprised by this pic. You'd think a Californian and a JAFA would freeze solid at the mere touch of snow.

Auckland once almost declared a state of emergency when they got a snow flurry about 6 years back - cancelling school, warning everyone to put chains on their tyres, etc. They despatched a news crew to a roundabout where the snow fall had been reported but couldn't find a single flake. This event made national news - presumably so the rest of NZ could larf at them.

they are both 9/10

Blaine did LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

I can't watch this without my heart hurting

You know it does snow often in parts of California right? There's quite a few mountains here

wow power rangers are not what they used to be 20 years ago

ehh rose is more of a 7.5 desu. Still love her tho. because ali is the popular out of your league kinda girl while rose seems like the friendly and unaware of her hotness tomboyish girl next door, which seems obtainable and that apeals to losers like us

>rose will never be your wife
will to live...fading

Peyton is stacy slut garbage.

Sup Forums will never admit it because of BLACKED memes, but FBI is best girl.

right in the feels

:(

Don't do this to me

>ywn have a qt rose waddling around the house you can cuddle with
just let me dream

Zombie Rita>Zombie Liv>Peyton>Normal Liv>FBI Chick>Normal Rita

Well you know if there's one thing that should be the last thing your eyes should see it's a qt receiving pseudo-sexual pleasure through her dainty feet my man

Blaine ate 40 homeless kids

That's as many as four tens

And that's awful

Felicity would make a better iWaifu

why is Rose Mciver only hot when she's in zombie makeup

she looks unremarkable without it

Why is Liv Moore only hot when she's got glowing red eyes and super strength and protruding veins and she's trying to gnaw someone's skullcap off?

It doesn't make any sense

>Major sucks tho
FUCK YOU

>tfw you just want to have a nice time and be a father figure for underprivileged youths but you keep accidentally keep getting involved in elaborate action hero scenarios

>SSSSOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

she isnt short, blonde and cute with an even cuter accent

>now have a thing for pale chicks
thanks I guess

Felicity is smaller than her

Never thought of it that way, but you're right

She's not only cute, but she really does have a huge amount of charisma, more than most men in leading roles

I wonder how she'd do in a decent character role in a film

>look for this scene on youtube
>find Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=vwSec4WYBH4
youtube.com/watch?v=2ti9UmpHwg8

very cheap show. it's the equivalent of your gran's detective shows but for teens and YAs.

actually izombie and orphan black are a bit like a low budget dexter