Inarguably the worst part of both seasons of Narcos

>Inarguably the worst part of both seasons of Narcos
>Cast as the main antagonist in Logan
>Cast as the main protagonist in the new Predator movie

Why does Hollywood keep forcing these bland as fuck actors as leads down our throat? It didn't work for Sam Worthington or Jai Courtney, why would it work for this guy?

At least he's white.

How can he compete against Arnold?

Richard E. Grant plays the main antagonist in Logan. He's just a henchman

This guy ruins everything he's in with his black hole of screen presence but he still gets leading man roles twice a year. It's just about your agent and your connections as much as it is your talent.

>worst part of Narcos
>literally the only one who can act besides Pablo and the dude from GoT

Except he literally can't act

except he literally can you autist

I really liked him as Steve Murphy. Good actor. The weakest part of narcos was when pablo was standing around doing nothing

>At least he's white.
Nah man, he's a burger.

the worst part of Narcos was Moura's horrendous Colombian accent. largest fail i've seen in a series in a damn long while. however, these two movies, Predator and Logan, are basically fucking comic book movies so who gives a fuck if they hire decent actors in them or not?

>Sam Worthington or Jai Courtney,
90% of bland actors are Aussies. They are destroying Hollywood.

I hate Australians so god damn much.

We're from the Fucking U. S of A. That means we don't like terrorists playing in uncle sams back yard, rabble rabble USA

My left bollock could do a more inspiring performance than this mouth breathing chucklefuck

This is considered being a 'good' actor in burgerville

Except you couldn't, and neither could anyone else trying out for the role

seriously, no one cares about the accent other than mexicans and colombians

so? does it make Moura's accent any less horrendous? just because you all are a bunch of uncultured and undereducated louts, doesn't mean i won't demand better fucking quality from the shit i watch. i'm also neither mexican nor colombian, but i've been to both countries multiple times and had great times there. really good grub.

yes you are very cultured for going to a shithole

I don't really care for his character in Narcos, though they did improve him in season 2. His narrating is really good though, so I hope he continues to stay on the show.

i take it you've never been to either country, have you? it's always the least experienced people who have the dumbest opinions and ideas about other countries. especially those they haven't visited.

Bland as fuck actors for bland as fuck movies

Makes sense to me

No, but the accent is just a small part of his overall performance, and pretty much everyone who ISN'T familiar with the Colombian accent was impressed with his acting. He was a great Escobar. You're just looking for a way to flaunt your worthless knowledge, like the type of guy who complains about scientific inaccuracies in action blockbusters.

i take it you are a 22 year old that just got out of college and travels on his parents dime to "find himself"

Hey everybody look this guy has traveled to up to 2 foreign countries. I just wanted to make this announcement in case you skipped over his other posts pointing this out.

>and pretty much everyone who ISN'T familiar with the Colombian accent was impressed with his acting

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but it's not just "the Colombian accent". Only butthurt Colombians care about that. The issue is that it didn't sound like any accent, the man is clearly not even a native spanish speaker. Imagine if somebody made a tv show about Abraham Lincoln, and Lincoln was played by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

His acting was otherwise great, and I liked the show, but the accent was so bad that it took me out of it sometimes. You know that simpsons joke where they're trying to get McBain to say "up and atom" and he keeps saying "up and at them" in a super-german accent? That's what it was like when Moura tried saying "hijo de puta".

I have traveled to many foreign lands to study their ways. I have become pure enlightenment through my journeys to such far away lands as Colombia and Mexico. Those who do not heed my warnings of bad accents will perish by my honorable wrath.

who is that? brad pitts retarded brother?

Pablo Escobar is Colombia's most notorious and well-known personality. ever. who would you say is the USA's for the sake of arguing my point, that accents in portrayals matter, how would you feel if Donald Trump was portrayed by an actor with a British or Australian accent? are you seriously going to bs me and say no one here would criticize it? demanding quality performances isn't kin to pointing out scientific inaccuracies in blockbusters since those don't adhere to any sort of accuracy. they're dumb fun. Narcos sought to depict a realistic portrayal of Escobar. it failed in certain aspects.

>how would you feel if Donald Trump was portrayed by an actor with a British or Australian accent?

It's worse than that, it would be like an actor with a German or French accent. Moura is Brazilian, he didn't even speak Spanish when they hired him to play Escobar.

But it doesn't really matter. If you want an "authentic" portrayal of Escobar, go watch El Patron del Mal. Narcos is a fun tv show, not a documentary.

i wonder how the series will do in the third season. after Escobar, where do you go? everything else will seem like an epilogue. i heard the series will continue with the other Colombian cartels. i hoped they'd jump that ship and go to the Mexican ones, maybe tell the El Chapo story.

I love how in your head that was some kind of epic trollz, but in reality thats pretty much why this anti-charismatic faggot gets work.

they're going after the cali cartel now

>I love how in your head that was some kind of epic trollz, but in reality thats pretty much why this anti-charismatic faggot gets work.

Yeah the truth is trolling now. Stay triggered.

He's perfect in Pacific Rim though>Imagine if somebody made a tv show about Abraham Lincoln, and Lincoln was played by Arnold Schwarzenegger

Wait, you meant that as something negative?

The accent thing, wasn't not too bad, it was close enough tbqh.
It's better than any other movie in english where there's scenes in spanish and the chicano actors don't even try to have the accent were they supposed to be sound like were they are supposed to be from.
Like the breaking bad scenes in spanish were garbage for example, nobody sounded mexican

Anyway Moura is a pretty good actor. I hope he uses that money to get some proper english lessons and start getting roles. The dude from GoT has been getting lots of parts, i want to see more of moura too.

>Sam Worthington

My nigga. Hate that fucking useless uncharismatic waste of an actor.

it was going to be in english m8
I take the shitty accent anyday over people all over the world talking in english with an accent a la sense8

How did his character spend 10 years in Colombia and not learn to speak Spanish?

Who would you have cast?
Telenovela actors are shit-tier m8

have you ever met an expat?

I think half the time it is hollywood which screws them up.

Charlie boy there was alright early in his career but so many seasons of SOA has sorta screwed him.

Though take martin freeman who is fucking useless as an actor and acts the same in everything he does, he is the worst offender, even worse than typecast characters because at least they can do that part okayish and not be utter shit.

He was good in Hacksaw Ridge. As well as this dude.

I always forget he was the leading man in the highest grossing movie of all time, fucking bizarre

All those bland ass Australian actors that popped up in the last decade are shit but Hollywood kept trying to shove them in everything. Do the Aussies have some dirt on Hollywood?

he was good in narcos though