I'm here to answer your questions on Donald Trump's strategy and messaging

I'm here to answer your questions on Donald Trump's strategy and messaging.

What religion and ethnicity are you?

> questions on Donald Trump's strategy and messaging

Before we get into that

What religion and ethnicity are you?

This.

Answer the question op.

Is Donald Trump even trying to win?

State your religion and ethnicity please

I would like to know what religion and ethnicity you are

what are your ethnicity and religion, OP?

and gender/orientation while we're at it.

Fair enough.

Christian and White, Straight Male.

If you were to describe your ethnicity and religion in two words, what would they be?

Alright: now state whatever bullshit you made this shitpost to say

Racist

Donald Trump will be the next President of the United States.

What is Trump's strategy for VP pick?

Why isn't he spending money yet? Why no superpac?

Call THE whore out for treason.

Say fucking "treason"

It's all or nothing you pansy bastards

Today's the day the media collectively vowed to take a 24hr break from all things Trump. How will he set the news cycle?

What do you suggest we meme about for the next few weeks?

To pick the person most fit for the job. There is no strategy. Trump is wary of any accusations of pandering.

A choice similar to Sessions. Trump wants someone who can carry on his legacy and policies. Sessions has an age limitation.

You really need to speed this up. We've shit to tend to.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked is she after he destroyed her little campaign motto?

When the time is right.

Fair enough. So he isn't going to pick a gay female muslim nigger.

Good to know.

The campaign doesn't believe in the power of television advertising. Believes there are more advantages to being able to claim "Under budget, ahead of schedule".

Waiting to fundraise also allows for a massive influx of cash at once, leading to favorable news cycle. Also, MSM and Clinton looks silly in the meantime claiming one of the most famous wealthy people in the world is "broke.

Answer this. What's up with the money thing?

Johnson.

He's a net positive for Trump. BOB voters will go to him over Clinton in surprisingly large numbers.

maybe. I think Sessions is a strong choice going in, but he could always choose another VP for the 2nd term. if he can't pull a 2nd term, there's no point in talking legacy anyway.

Just one taping already has half a million views without fair media coverage.

There is no thing. No rush to answer it though.

Are any undecideds actually of the belief that Donald Trump is broke?

Trump will always get more media coverage than Hillary. To suppress the speech, the Dems had to literally lay down on the Senate floor to try and control a news cycle.

Now, it's about consistency and turning the election into Nationalism vs Globalism. The messaging has been vetted. It works.

What's Diamond Don's idea about trying to target the Independents? Is this something he's planning on going deep on, like how he's trying to appeal to Sanders supporters?

What's your job title with the campaign? No one has asked yet

Independents will break for Trump, albeit late.

The plan is to break election down into three phases.

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American People) vs Clinton (Special Interest Corruption)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We are currently in Phase One. Once the electorate subconsciously understands that Trump is the "selfish" choice, it becomes a matter of allowing them to feel good about voting selfishly. Phase Two helps voters feel good about voting for Trump (Convention will see a favorability bump) and Phase Three will help voters feel good about voting against Clinton (Debate will prove she's too weak).

That's been discussed.

Trump really likes Sessions. Age is literally only strike against.

>no rush to answer it

I do like this. It's been fun since last summer. Never gets old.

What kind of impact has Paul Manafort had on Trump's campaign? And is the outlook much more stable with him in and Corey Lewandowski
out, because the media says he is a hothead and was "Bringing out the worst" of Trump? Keep in mind i thought he did a great job for Trump.

This is stupid.

Waiting for fundraising means he is also not pre booking advertising space which means he is FUCKING HIMSELF OVER come November.

#MentallyHill has already booked $100mil+ add space on a variety of mediums and she got it fucking cheap.

will we win new york?

Dems and GOP are more upset with MSM than Trump campaign right now. Operatives know MSM is playing into Trumps hands, MSM knows they are playing into Trumps hands...

The ratings are too good not too though. Reports are that episodes without Trump content do very poorly. It's an arms race for Trump material and MSM is grasping at whatever straws they can find.

Meanwhile, lots of voters get news from alternative sources nowadays.

This election won't be won on the airwaves. Those days are over. Look at the Primaries.

No.

Unless Clinton really falters on the debate stage or gets indicted. FBI wants too.

This is America m8. You've watched our tele? We don't watch commercials anymore.

Why are you giving this info out to hillary shills?

They actually watch this place.

>lays wavy ranch chips
What did you mean by this?

Lewandowski got Trump on every television show and every newspaper cover.

Manafort got him elected.

There's a difference in that.

Don't forget the lessons of Wisconsin, reitterated by the wasted month after securing the nomination. Manafort was working behind the scenes with RNC while Lewandowski was more hands on.

Lewandowski messed with some of Manaforts men, and Manafort big dicked him. Trump trust Manafort because he was nervous after Wisconsin and Manafort came up with the gameplan to bring it home.

Manafort knows that Trump's strength is getting airtime and winning interviews. Manafort knows he needs help staying on message and letting the message do the work.

Manafort will put Trump in position to win the election at the debates. Lewandowski might not have gotten Trump that far.

Was the mexican Judge thing a mistep or a calculation? Why not just point to the La Raza connection?

Also, what's your job?

When does he use the word Treason?

most of us hardly even watch TV anymore

>half the time its shitty commercials that are mostly for drugs
>the other half is cucky shit that pushes an agenda.

only old people actually watch TV these days.

Has DJT already been planning his attacks within the debates? Some of her dirt isn't as hard hitting as others (comparing Saul Alinsky [low damage imo] to her rape case that she won.

Do you think Mike Tomlin is worried about telling Bill Belicheck he wants to run the ball more?

This is grand strategy. Professional politics is a small world. Everyone knows everyone.

Both sides know what time it is. Both sides have their moles.

hey i gotta question

is that you Eric?

I haven't owned a tv in years.

There's better content on YouTube for free.

Yeah I haven't actually watched tv in over a decade. I was just talking to my mom over the weekend about how I wish we could go back to the days when the news was on twice a day for an hour total.

Do you know if MAGA hats will still be sold after November?

We know, we were all laying in bed next to her

A miscalculation. Some thought the La Raza connection would come out naturally. By the time it was realized that the typical "Make accusation/get accused of racism/facts prove Trump is right" circle wasn't going to be completed it was too late to point out the obvious.

The public had made up it's mind.

Calculated retreat. Manafort was furious. He wasn't around at the time.

It's the trump card. Whenever he needs to dig himself out of a bad cycle he can drop it and everything stops.

Both sides already have their battle plans drawn up for when it happens.

Of course, but he doesn't plan his attacks the way any other candidate I've ever seen does. He just likes to know the facts, not the specific wording on attacks. Keeps him loose and the attacks feel organic.

He's no Marco Rubio. He doesn't focus group sentences.

How often do you guys test out ideas in here anymore? Seemed like you were doing it more often in the beginning.

How much does Trump's campaign rely on his grassroots internet supporters?

Slightly off topic,

How do you think the Secret Service book coming soon will effect the campaigns?

by "grassroots internet supporters", I obviously mean Sup Forums

>He's no Marco Rubio. He doesn't focus group sentences.

\/

How far is the MSM willing to go for Hillary? They turned on Ted Cruz in the end, is Trump's strategy to cause that to happen or is it to completely discredit MSM?

Impossible to quantify. It permeates the entire campaign. As campaign grows and Manafort takes more control will probably drop off.

Does Trump really like Big Macs? This is important, because if he's lying about that I'm abstaining.

What stance is he seriously planning to take on gun control and gun rights?

MSM is completely for Hillary. Their only concern is not to destroy future credibility.

Anything they can get away with they will. Any cover they can get (Like reporting on this sit in instead of Trump's historic speech) they'll use.

And the MAGA hats? Would those still be for sale after he wins the presidency?

I've seen one or two Hillary hits in the media today and yesterday, and some Trump headlines that almost look positive. Is Trump starting to pay off the Media like Soros is doing for Hillary?

>Their only concern is not to destroy future credibility.

Implying they haven't already.

He wanted the NRA endorsement early badly because of Rustbelt opportunities. He told the leaders "I'll never let you down".

He won't.

He'll ask their advice on everything... but will make his own decisions.

Re-election.

What is happening within the RNC? I don't trust the media on it. Are the delegates really considering voting against the will of the people or "voting their conscience " as it were

>but will make his own decisions.
Which will be... what?

answer my question, are you Eric Trump?

>yfw hope hicks

Also, is this election really hurting Trumps hotel businesses? MSM reported that he was taking a huge hit in hotel room occupancy

Is there a second Hillary speech in the works?
What's the topic of his next policy speech?

I can't imagine him turning in gun owners considering his voter base.

Delegates are too scared to think straight. Their world has ended by having a Nationalist take over their Globalist party, and lots of them don't see how they survive the Nationalist primary wave.

However, no one wants to get caught in Trump's cross hairs. He's made it known he'll primary people. And no one wants a piece of him.

If they see an opportunity to screw him they'll take it (which is why Manafort threatened to leave. He didn't want the convention going south and having that hung around his neck because Lewandowski drove the daily messaging into the ground).

Manafort will calm things down, prevent anymore catastrophes, and everyone will get in line.

How are you dealing with your lack of staffing and funding in key swing states.

Yeah i was going to ask about that, was the shit the Dems pulled today a distraction so Hillary can come up with a response (that will probably be weak)?

1) Is Trump actually running for president?
2) If so, why is his campaign broke and why does he refuse to campaign in the swing states?
3) Why did he lie about "self-financing"?

Trump doesn't seem like he is running. It seems like some kind of weird con-game is going on. No?

No idea. It hasn't come up.

no I am

>I can't imagine him turning in gun owners considering his voter base.

It's painfully obvious Trump doesn't know much about the bible, is Michele Bachmann coming on board going to educate Mr. Trump about Christianity? I'm afraid the media will bring up Exodus, Laviticus, Deuteronomy passages which are similar to Islamic beliefs without Mr. Trump knowing that the old laws were fulfilled by Jesus' death in the New Testament.

Why did he tweet that horrid thing about the possibility for people on some arbitrary lists to be prevented from purchasing firearms without due process establishing their guilt of x? I cringed when I read that

They didn't want all the evening AND morning news cycles to be about Trump's speech. They didn't want every question asked by a reporter to be about Trump's speech.

Now the MSM can ask questions about the sit-in.

He's in cahoots with Shillary since day 1

It's a concern.

why the hell isn't he against lgbt (+)?

He would be the best president ever, I just cant support him when he isn't against the mentally ill

It's been an NRA position for a while. Just not in any form anyone has presented. And, it doesn't actually matter. The Senate just shot down 4 bills which tried to do just that.

>Trump's historic speech
The only reason I know about it is because It was on my youtube home page BEFORE I logged in.

Are you aware that whoever is picked to be VP will gain national name recognition?

This would make them a contender for a future national election.
Trump should pick the right person for the job, but also someone young who can carry on his legacy into the future.
You shouldn't invest a billion dollars of ad dollars promoting a dried up husk