youtube.com/watch?v=98Z4jBPlXD4
youtube.com/watch?v=QdBiS548Nfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

69 will become a legend

COCK STIFFY UH

Little late to the show lad

i also put rainbow road in my 6ix9ine video

I prefer the Adventure Time art.

How did he become the most relevant rapper so fast?

pretty sure thats still the cover art

You know what would have been hilarious if he and the rest of the boons he was fighting outside of LAX got shot to pieces being fucking stupid niggers.

is 6ix9ine a soundcloudrapper or memerapper? and what is soundcloudrapper?

for me he is more of a rapper-meme than a meme-rapper

how did this clown emerge

Hard work and dedication

Is he half black? He says nigga all the time baka

way back in the day...

By this time tonight, the catalog will look how it did when Little Dark Age came out, but with 6ix9ine's mug.
I can see it now...

He told the police theyre still in jail. People were saying they were from houston so nobody is going to bail them out. (Not like most people get bailed anyway). Theyre probably going to be homeless when they get out.

No but he doesn't give a shit

And it's beautiful

Fucking good. I hate fucking retards like that, they deserved to get treated like terrorists and anally probed, in retrospect, they would have probably posted that on Instagram too.

he's lowkey cute

IFFY

UH

Skinny tekashi

this confirms my theory that all 69 spammers are fags

this is the most forced meme in a long while

>you can talk hot on the internet boy

anybody got the pic with the dildo in his pants?

true

69 AND TRACY UH

I at least like the fact that rappers are showing that they are dirty grimy fucks.

fucking teenagers

soy
hes the most stand out

PENIS STIFFY UH

SCUUUUUMMM GAAAAAANG

this assclown isnt making clout look cool, this just looks like attention whoring.

this is him joking right?

no thats his real cock, his pubes are rainbow colored as well

beauty, he can fuck my 13 year old asshole any day

oh nice

if you actually, unironically enjoy this guy's music castrate yourself. the last thing this world needs is more mentally-deficient dumbshits
>inb4 meme response because too dumb to form original thoughts

yes. hes always acting like a clown on ig.

He is a rapist

but hes literally not

this

>the last thing this world needs is more mentally-deficient dumbshits
>he says as he listens to clairo and grimes along with other music for braindead faggots who think they're smart

he probably wears these, while jacking off and thinking of little girls

>but he is literally not, not a rapist

fixed

user why do you have this pic saved...

but hes literally not not not a rapist

>he says as he listens to clairo and grimes
lmao where tf are you getting that from? clairo and grimes are talentless waifufag trash who are only popular because of their horny loser fans. same with 69 honestly except you're all gay

what do you listen to user?

You probably listen to mgmt or brock hampton

>he posted a fedora meme in 2018

the soyboy meme is literally just the fedora meme but updated

fuck

>Tekashi69 has gotten memey enough to get his own general on Sup Forums

The absolute state of Sup Forums. This year should be interesting.

the money store isnt pretentious shit
its actually good

kenrick west and def graps

>he posted a pepe meme in 2018

wrong again
regardless of what i say you're gonna shit on it so there's really no point in sharing. but i don't listen to gimmicky image-obsessed hacks

not me

Death grips suck dude, they only got famous because mcride is black and it blew peoples minds. Its fucked up racism, theyre famous for the same reason as harambe.

u are the ultimted pleb
go to

w-whats wrong with brock hampton, its the only good fag rap on the market.

soy
listen to brockhampton if u wanna get plowed by the whole group while kevin abstract talks about how gay he is

>but he is literally not, not, not, not a rapist forever

I WIN

nah. the fedora meme was a stab at the right while the soyboy meme is a stab at the left. although both of them are/were cancerous shit that dumb people spew when they have nothing to actually say

he is literally not (not repeating 1000000000000001 times) a rapist

there's only like 2 songs with the main subject of being gay and there are 15 members.

like clockwork

>

Theyre really not that good, their music is heavy only to normies that were listening to incubus and chevelle at the time.

>not forever
Hah, you have no argument! Soykebab!

not forever+1 a rapist

tmz.com/2018/02/21/tekashi69-brawl-fight-lax/
Seriously though, if a gang fight broke out in front of an airport, I'd be running through the airport, in the opposite direction. Just imagine if it was real terrorists.

They should have been shot to death. I was pissed that it wasn't an obituary. It would have been FUCKING hilarious. And his newest mixtape would have been a post-mortem classic.

It would have been the best timeline, and I would post on Sup Forums more. But you fags are going to miss out on my sick meme skills.

>I would post on Sup Forums more
shoo shoo

You would make this board worse.

>They should have been shot to death.
At LAX? No. There should be an instant prison sentence for anyone that interrupts/delays flights.

>They should have been shot to death
life isnt GTA

Cops love gun fights theyre rowdy as fuck

cops like executing people from across the street and making them play twister they dont wanna get shot at

>life isn't GTA
What? Lol...what?
GTA is the current timeline.

You live in the world where this guy is a famous rapper.
No matter your politics, Donald Trump is president.
Memes make things happen in reality.

It's crazy that they aren't being detained for YEARS for disrupting an airport post-911. If any of them were arrested and had weapons registered or unregistered in their cars or person they should be fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OPxOmBYSbE

is this the best timeline or the worst?
zilla and 69 is the greatest combination of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=76jDW99bHIY

Does this boy actually make good music or did he do the schmurda on that one track?

6ix9ine/Dex collab WHEN?

lmao that anime

little late bud
youtube.com/watch?v=98Z4jBPlXD4

oh shit what the fuck this is litty as fuck thanks bro can't wait to get hype to this banger with my squad

I prefer the edited version
youtube.com/watch?v=QdBiS548Nfk

gummo has 2x the views of poles1469 but goofy niggas still sayin trippie redd made 6ix9ine baka

If our timeline is turning into or hitting GTA levels, normal fags will be gunned down in the street daily, tanks will be materialized out of thin air or helicopter delivery and used for mass murders, and Republicans will defend their public use. Crazy shit like that. We just had a GTA moment in Florida, but Florida is pretty much GTA in real life before GTA was even made.

GTA was probably the best speculative fiction of this decade, and only sets the tone for our real cyber-punk future. This will only change if aliens invade.

>GTA was probably the best speculative fiction
im afraid of the future

who gives a shit