How do we take America back?

How do we take America back?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
youtube.com/watch?v=34GWzFkLOKE
youtube.com/watch?v=V2lApp_iUqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is slowly happening, California and New Mexico are already majority native

It's happening already
Don't you guys have spics everywhere in the south now?

In the southwest, but they've been here forever. Calling them 'native' is kinda incorrect. Actual natives with tribal affiliations hate them for trying to muscle in on their identity.

not possible

and even if american indians were at their greatest population capability (i.e just before widespread european contact) it wouldn't put a dent in 325 million

Who cares? It's inevitable. Even wh*te "people" sooner or later will jump in on it.

Spics aren't Native. Most Natives hate Spics. They're the ones shooting them down at the border.

bullshit

spics are 100x more civilized than indians

>inb4 Chi
Look up Battle of Little Big Horn. the average Indian was ISIS tier

The Southwest has always been spiclandia

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

>descendants of conquistador rape
>native american

Well they are 50 percent Amerindian on average.

even if that's true it doesn't mater

the majority of Indians descend from Asians+Siberians

Our country is a clusterfuck. I'm cool with giving it back to you guys at this point. I'll move to antartica or some shit.

Praying to Manitu and killing yourself

Native Americans are just descendants of pilgrim rape

Please, don't call them "Indians". It's confusing when you call them exactly like the people from India.

it's spritual, no need to go anywhere

The Pilgrims didn't associate with the Natives. It was the Anglicans down South in the business colonies of Jamestown that took native women.

My fetihs

Yeah so not native at all
If a nigger comes in poland and rapes a woman, is the kid white and native polish ? Fuck no

yes he is

>wetbacks
>native

That's retarded

So Mexico is a white country now?

America was first European
Natives are Europeans and Asians mixed

I considered it white before i found Sup Forums yes

>Yeah so not native at all
So some white fuck who thinks he has Native ancestry can literally be a card carrying Native American, but a dark skinned mexican with Native features can't?

Good to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=34GWzFkLOKE

No, neither are native
Dark skin is irrelevant, the Spanish have it too hell even i have relatively dark skin and i am 100% native French

So does me having a Native purepecha Indian father not make me a Native? What exactly would make me a Native in your eyes?

Why can't wh*te "people" stay out of these kind of threads? We'd be able to have some discussions and gain some insight into the valuable aspects of our cultures without some wannabe colonial scum littering up the place.

Is your mother native too ? If not you are about as French as my son would be white if i married a black girl, that is, not white

as native*

Spics aren't natives they're spanish rape babies. They just like to LARP as them for some reason.

Less than 10% of baptisms were reported as "natural born" in 16th century New Spain, rape babies is a fucking meme

She's mestiza, a Native and euro mix.

Am I Native enough for you, or does her not being 100% Native, mean I'm white?

Why? so you can turn it into a third world country? Like almost every single one of your reservations? Fuck yourself Tonto.

Well then you are about as native as my son would be white if i married a mulatto girl. That is, relatively white-ish. Three quarters.
So you are relatively native-ish yes.

And i never said you were white.

user they aren't even 3% of the population, it's not happening

You said I wasn't "native at all"

You can't. Simple as that.

We are history's vengeance

bang some drums and smoke tobacco the spirits will come soaring hawk looool just kidding

Because as far as i knew you were a standard Mexican, how could i know your father is actually native ?
A half white isn't a white so i don't see why a half native would be a native. It's very logic.

MESTIZOS ARE NATIVE

>how could i know your father is actually native ?
How could you just assume the race of an entire country?
And I am in fact a very standard Mexican, and I'm from the central part of Mexico, and the further south you go the more populated and Native the country is.

Why do Native Americans help out illegal Mexicans in Arizona? I don't get it

>tfw mestizo and look like the people in the left

Money, there's money to be made in human smuggling and Lord knows they're not going to be making more money elsewhere in the rez

But Spics will treat the Natives worse than White people do

I didn't assume, the guy above said you are 50% native so i went with that. Go blame him.

The "spics" dealing with the Natives to smuggle immigrants work for the cartels, but if you're referring to the natives in Mexico, social awerness torward the discrimination natives face has helped them a lot in the past few years.
They may still live in poverty but at least the hatred they faces for what they are has disappeared in most of the country

by stopping the boats

>unironic weeb spic

you guys had the worst social skills in highschool

You'd be surprised, I didn't have to go through the hell of an American high school anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=V2lApp_iUqE

>trust me bro, i'm native american

you define people's identity no more

back to lazistan, iki you fat hairy bastard

i mean when i went through highschool was the golden era before all the sjw shit and after everyone kinda threw away all the traditional hs roles

i also went to an zero nigger or spic school in a rich area so im not really the average

Mexico is a white on native rape babby country.

See

i'm stupid please explain what this means to me like a child