CONTRABAND

CONTRABAND

That's a can of peaches, sir

UNAGI

It was funny seeing all these characters get developed in that one scene and then basically forgotten about for the rest of the Kino. What did Mel mean by that?

Shit I thought this was about hacksaw

>mel

I heard Matt leBlanc bought him a hot meal after this scene

I ain't no bitch, chef

fucken juden.

UNAGIBAND

CONTRA-FUCKING-BAND!

Pvt. Marcelle where are you going with that record?
PVT. MARCELLE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING THAT ON AGAIN
If you put that needle down you are in very big trouble...
*We'll meet again don't know where....*

Lt. Nixon thinks this is kino

PIVOT

>this mans entire life exposed and ridiculed on tv

Imagine if he was alive to see it. Utter humiliation

>rewatch this for the first time in years last week

>get unexpectedly choked up at the end of the last episode

Considering he tried suicide I will guess that his limit were broken decades before this

also the guy that takes command of them as Bastone whos basically just someones son riding up the ranks and who does shit all. Then he fucks up and panics when Winters tells him exactly what to do and he has to send in spears to basically tag him out the game.

THE DIVORCE FORCE

Oh boy! The new issue of Titter is out!

That's not even the half of it. Go see how he died.

MY SANDWICH?

what the fuck was dikes problem?

dat pricks a son of Abraham

MY CONTRABAND?

>Using a .22 to suicide
It's like he did learn nothing in the army. Damnit didn't he have a 1911 foddyfaiv? That would had killed him twice, one from the shot and another from the blastwave.

best episode coming through

>It's like he did learn nothing in the army

He was a training officer, I doubt he ever saw real battle

That is not Breaking point
Bastogne is second best though

Superior kinoseries coming through.

I read somewhere he did a pretty good job in the field in Korea. Also that BoB (the book) was basically Dick Winters jerking himself off

Don't they pretty much admit that without his hardcore rules and training they would have gotten destroyed out in Europe?

Can some explain to me why sobel is a meme

Did yo know that Ross of popular sit com The Friends also was in Band of Brother? But he did not play Ross in that show, he was an soldier. If you look up on internet you will see that its actually just an actor called David Swimmer who plays both Ross and the soldier.

I heard some of them said it but Never saw them on tape saying it.

Chocolat?

That was sugar coating after the show portrayed him as a buffoon and his family got butthurt

heh

How could his family be butthurt when none of them even showed up for his funeral?

Only good part about this series is the sex scenes with the hot chick and the idea of the cute chick fucking that old doctor after he saves that guy's life.

Oh and when that SS guy shoots the Jew in front of them and they all have this look on their face like "SHIT ARE WE THE BAD GUYS?"

Sobel retired as a higher rank than Winters. Fact.

Salute the rank Winters, you cuck.

>female soviet commissar

Who wrote this shit and why did she stop a rape

>it's German and not as well known so it's superior
Damn hipster

favourite battle scene? for me its the farmhouse assault in belgium

I'M NOT A FUCKING COP

thats a good pay day

for what purpose?

JUICE?

His life would be even sadder if he didn't. Military was his life, whereas Winters fucked off after the war and led a comfy civilian life, not hating himself and not sucking at his only profession.

I disagree with notion entirely, as it's a proven failure. Draconian "discipline" amounts to jack shit in combat operations compared to realistic and adaptable training. He was an outdated thinker who was supplanted by a real combat leader. A story that has happened countless times.

>Winters bitched out of Vietnam

Coward

frogposting

he wouldve been like in his 50s or 60s wouldnt he?

Yes. His actions during WWII already prove him to be a massive coward, instead of just being disillusioned in war.

This is from band of brothera silly

Guarnere was fantastic. I forgot that line but maybe that's when I started liking him best.

>watch Band of Brothers for the first time the other day
>Don't cry at literally anything
>Pretty unsure who the fuck died in most scenes
>Kind of sad when Joe and Guarnere get fucked up in Bastogne
>Wondering what the last episodes are gonna be like when the war dies down
>Forget all about the concentration camp stuff, feels bad, still hold down the floodgates
>Last scene comes on
>"Grandad, were you a hero in the war?"
>"No, but I served in a company of heroes..."

That was one tearful fucking cigarette. Already thinking about watching it again. Some old guys were on the bus the other day talking about it and the shows they had in the background while they were cooking or whatever, I might start doing that.

PRIVATE BING, WHAT IS THIS?

>botched a suicide attempt in the 70's
>left totally blind and brain damaged
>died of malnutrition and neglect in a care home in the 80's
Sobel was truly the most tragic character, completely shit upon even though he was instrumental in building the bond of brotherhood and warfighting skill that Easy company shared.

Debatable, as he himself was completely inept when it came to battlefield tactics. Easy company's success is the result of the hard work of his skilled lieutenants.

Even if he wanted to go the military probably wouldn't have let him go. Many of the officers who served in WW2 and stayed in post war were wanted for staff jobs so they could take their experiences and apply them to new tactics and training.

He was assigned training new training officers, but he had little enthusiasm for that as his students failed to show up to class etc, so he went to Ranger school after he got fed up.

The holocaust never happened though.

objectively wrong pleb

fuck off stormfag