Pale Waves thread

Pale Waves thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwTziaAd4Cc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i bet she smells like smegma

industry plant buzzband shit faux goth hot trash

Does her mouth not close?

Anyone have any pics of her before she started this goth getup?

plz be nice

fake aesthetic

Nobody will ever beat 'In The Flat Field'.
High water mark for goth albums.

I woudn't be surprised.

fuck off. your waifu is fake and the music is generic indie pop trash.

why so butthurt

i'm not the one who started a thread shilling some generic trash industry plant buzzband and posting pix of my waifu

seems like you were the butthurt one when you told me to plz be nice

please stop shilling live a sincere life we don't need more of this garbaggio

fuck her her band and everyone who thinks pale waves is good

industry plants are ruining this board

There is nothing sonically interesting about this band. It's pretty clear people only like them for the aesthetic.

they were literally posting tour dates and other blatant shilling not long ago. its in the archive.

How the fuck are they selling out shows when they only put out 3 songs???? Some bands barely get 5 people to watch them at a retirement home on bingo night.... WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEE

Her music is the most basic shit on the planet imo, I'd fuck her brains out tho.

Not a fan of the band, but I will always be a supporter of my fellow waifuposters even if we have different waifus. I'm happy to see two new waifus, Heather and Dua, having threads now. Keep shilling on. :)

This.
She saw goths/crystal castles and now is copying the look because edgy/art whore is in.

>decide to look up this band after seeing this bitch's face all over lately
>looks pretty goth, expecting some coldwave post-punk sound
>Television Romance
>it's just garbage indie-pop
>"oh baby..."
>wtf is this shit?

yeah, i see why people call this a plant... bitch's false image is their only appeal

>further listening
>every song sounds exactly the same
>like the chorus in Television Romance and There's A Honey sound like they could be interchangable

this shit is terrible, shillers need to fuck off

it's almost like they use the same instrumental for all of their lyrics they wrote in 2-3 hours

This
Jump off a bridge op.

Can you say INDUSTRY PLANT?

its called being a plant

THIS BAND WAS CONFIRMED TO BE SHILLING ON HERE BY AN EX-EMPLOYEE AT DIRTY HIT (THEIR LABEL) A FEW DAYS AGO.
THESE THREADS ARE PART OF A PROMOTIONAL DRIVE TO "ESTABLISH THE BAND'S PRESENCE IN COUNTER-CULTURE MEDIA" IGNORE THEM.

THIS BAND WAS CONFIRMED TO BE SHILLING ON HERE BY AN EX-EMPLOYEE AT DIRTY HIT (THEIR LABEL) A FEW DAYS AGO.
THESE THREADS ARE PART OF A PROMOTIONAL DRIVE TO "ESTABLISH THE BAND'S PRESENCE IN COUNTER-CULTURE MEDIA" IGNORE THEM.

Thank you. Will make sure to copy and paste this is in every new thread from these dickheads. Saged.

Good. Fucking do it. I'm tired of reminding people.

>waifu bands like Chvrches and these wankers
>rainbow-deadlocked soundcloud rappers dude xanax lmao

I swear Sup Forums never used to be this virginal

this is the saddest thing i've seen on this board

She has autism hands

This is quite sad, desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=YwTziaAd4Cc

I mean it's okay pop music and obviously jumping on the back of the 1975 bandwagon but so instantly forgettable that I don't think I'm that bothered about them, she looks super cute though I gotta admit

Trips don’t lie

A band that has no identity.

4/4, key of e major, VCVCBC structure.
All of their songs are the same song. Anyone who thinks they are like The 1975 don't listen to either.

1975 literally wrote songs for them, it's not a stretch people hear it.

/waifu/ is the logical conclusion for Sup Forums.

this band is like tg's 20 jazz funk greats in reverse. she looks like she's in some underground satanic goth bdsm shit, but plays the blandest radio friendly music. very post-modern concept, i should admit.

Yo can I get the proof of this? Just listened to some songs and I do not understand why they have any hype at all.

user please im begging you
i just want these threads to stop
nobody here likes them and you know it and you dont care
why? what do you gain.
please just end this

qt

Yeah i get that but hoe does a band out of a thousand get selected to become instantly successful?

>tfw no goth gf

Stop posting this piece of shit

and yet she can afford to play with a fuckin vox