Gary impressed me tonight

I am a liberal at heart, but Gary impressed me tonight.
> strong on gun control
> pro choice: thinks planned parenting is a right
> open borders
> called drumpf out on being like Hitler in Nazi Germany

Why are more libertarians not open to common sense gun regulation and supporting women's rights. Sometimes the state has to step in to protect the women's right to choose. I think the key for libertarians will be to align with democrats and call out Drumpf and republicans on their bullshit. What positions should Gary take going forward to bring in more lefties like me? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/22/former-ted-cruz-super-pac-refurbished-becomes-defeat-crooked-hillary-pac/
cnn.com/2016/06/22/politics/gary-johnson-bill-weld-town-hall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meme

faggot

* planned parenthood

But ya, I honestly think most people are libertarian at heart. The key is being socially liberal and fiscally conservative, but government has the right to step in to promote rights like abortions or education or even health care. Nobody should die on the streets. Going forward I think republicans need to be called out, marginalized and isolated. They are literal scum.

libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/

He's an asshole and he's getting Koch brothers money

I'd vote for Sanders before him

ROSS PEROT FOR THE GENERATION

>strong on gun control
Lost my vote

Gary said his views have evolved on guns. Deep down though he knows that Trump and the republicans and the NRA are way to extreme on protecting the second amendment. Gary thinks that common sense gun laws are the way to go. Libertarians are not so extreme after all.

Watched the Libertarian town hall
Here's what I learned:

>Obama is a good guy, has been statesmanlike
>Hillary Clinton is a "wonderful public servant"
>Treat ISIS like an organized crime family
>There should be a health care safety net
>"The god I believe in doesn't have a particular religion"
>A border wall is "insanity", we should make it as easy as possible for people to come here
>Trump's policies are like Nazi Germany, Mexicans are like Anne Frank

*Major cringe moment, Gary Johnson tells a woman who lost her son to heroin strait to her face that her son "succumbed to prohibition". Her expression is fit to kill. Notable quote : "Needle exchange programs between states..."*

>Gary Johnson just stopped smoking weed 2 months ago to prepare for his presidential run.
>Gary Johnson embraces the Black Lives Matter movement

a fucking leaf !!!
Sage this shit!

Serves Petersen right for making a lame "AND MY AXE XDDDDDDDDDDD" reddit pun. You can tell Gary was cringing inside and threw that toy gun into the trash rather than have the hassle of carrying it around like an autistic LARPer.

This fag is a bigger cuck than Bernie

>Open Borders
Terrible throwaway vote, he has no chance to ever be POTUS

>called drumpf out on being like Hitler in Nazi Germany
Just lost the last skerrick of respect I had for this guy.

Gary Johnson wants to create a better planned parent hood program, a needle exchange program, a program for recovering addicts. Only 20% of the federal government will be cut out, but if you take into account the reduction in military size and the introductoin of left wing programs for drugs and stuff it will work out.

I'm libertarian, and I have come to hate that man.

then why didn't he just own up to that instead of trying to bribe the couple who bought it $50 when they could have pawned it for far more?

Face it, he's a faggot. It would be a presidential thing to do to pretend you liked the shitty gift and throw it away when you leave the building.

Honestly if he could do one thing better it would be to have a clearer message. I am all for social healthcare and Gary said he would be against repealing Obama care. That confused me because I did think libertarians were for more of a free market health care. He seems honestly really left wing and stateist to me.

>tfw he attracts cucks and takes the cuck vote from the Dems
>tfw he Naders this whole shit up and accidentally becomes the one guy who allows America to be made great again

It was symbolic because many libertarians were iffy on his gun stances

Sounds like a total disaster. Not surprised a leaf would like that.

>open borders

>OPEN BORDERS

Honestly Gary is probably pro Obama care because when you have open borders lots of the immigrants can't afford health care. They also need abortions too. Gary would provide those services as well as a needle exchange for when they inevitably bring in a bunch of drugs.

oh actually we should try to convince Bernouts to go for him. Convince them he's a real liberal cuck just how they like 'em, unlike Hillary who has a history of racism and Wall Street and KKK ties.

I used to #FeelTheBern now I #FeelTheJohnson

Libertarians need to stop isolating republicans though. It feels like they will latch on to any democratic position and will always be contrarian to republicans on all issues. If they bridge the gap with the right wing they could get more support.

Says the dog fucker.
You're country is no longer allowed to make comments about 1st world country's.

#MyWifesSonVotesJohnson

Yea but dude, your flag is a fucking leaf.

>libertarian
>strong gun control

So not libertarian?

Old school radical libertarians like ron paul are a thing of the past. New school libertarians are for gun control, needle exchanges, drug programs, planned parenthood, maternity leave, legal weed and common sense drug laws.

>0.02 cents has been deposited into your paypal, thank you for helping Hillary for America!

Newfags put "sage" into the options field of these HRC shill threads so they don't get bumped when you reply

GJ will likely end up a billionaire when marijuana starts being sold at Wal-Mart in around 10-15 years. This guy wants to be president about as much as Trump does. Both of their motivations have nothing to do with advancing our nation.

Voting for Johnson is a Nader-ish act of throwing your vote away. Not exactly the same thing as a protest vote for a candidate who wanted to affect real change (Nader) as one who just wants to have GaryJo brand weed brownies in every 7-11, but close enough.

I live in New Mexico and I like Gary a hell of a lot more than Martinez, but he doesn't want to be president. In 60-70 years, he just might be romanticized as the governer who turned the tide against the useless war on weed.

Pot policies now are like the Volstead Act. This guy might get some deserved recognition as one of the prominent politicians who brought it down, but he was never motivated by a sense of righteousness. 'History' may look favorably upon him, but he's basically just an oppurtunistic prick. If you plan on voting for him, just stay they fuck home. Be it 1% or 2% of the vote he garners, it won't matter.

There's a lot of you pothead douchbags out there, but not nearly enough to get GJ elected president. Just stay home on election day, burn a fatty, and get ready to watch the world burn.

the conservatish party

Holy fuck. You can't even make it through your bullshit rant about how everyone is a libertarian at heart without suggesting we need a big government.

Fucking nuke this shitty country already.

>leaf
>I am a liberal at heart

we already you massive faggot

Fucking leaf

You don't understand, none of you lolbertarians do
The way the US political system is structured only allows for 2 parties. Elections in Europe can have 3rd, 5th, even 10th parties because every party is given equal representation in the new government. Whereas in America's winner-take-all elections, any attempt at a 3rd party just splits your vote and hands the election to the others side.

Not only that, but should the 3rd party successfully block either party from a delegate majority, the election is thrown to Congress to decide, and they'll just pick their favorite establishment goon.

Aren't you wondering why this year in particular the Libertarians are gaining unprecedented media attention and airtime (while the Green Party isn't)?
Because they hope to split Trump's vote. They are using Libertarians as a weapon against liberty

Libertarians consistently steal 2% of the vote from the Republicans in every senate, house, state and local election across the country. It's a giant headwind that right leaning candidates are forced to overcome. Meaning they have to moderate their message to stay competitive.

In this way Libertarians are actually working against the cause of liberty. If they want liberty, the way to do it is by infiltrating and winning over the GOP party

So the Greens and Libertards will siphon those sweet Shillary votes? The Kochs know what they are doing t b h

Dude, libertarian means that government needs to step in to protect positive rights. These include things such as legal weed, health care, abortions, public schools, ect. Gary is only against a big military and borders and leaders like Trump. Libertarianism needs to evolve and Gary will be the one to fill that role.

Taxation is not theft by the way. Even libertarians like Gary only want to abolish income tax.

>voting lolbertarian
>ever

Hook line and sinker. Johnson is a Trump plant and he purposely was an underwhelming pussy tonight just to steal liberal votes away from Hillary while leaving Trump's base intact.

If El Rato's faction gets their shit together and rally around Trump, then it's gg for the Hilldawgs.

libertarianism doesn't believe in positive rights, dumbass.

Are you fucking retarded? Murdering babies is not a "positive right", committing armed theft against citizens to fund government programs like education and Healthcare is not libertarian at all. You've confused the words libertarian and liberal you fucking leaf.

already happened
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/22/former-ted-cruz-super-pac-refurbished-becomes-defeat-crooked-hillary-pac/

teaparty republicans hate clinton more than they hate not talking about 'muh jeebus'

the real issue are the globalist cocksuckers like paul ryan

L O L B E R T A R I A N

You have literally defined the inverse of libertarianism, a philosophy which prescribes that the only rights that are legitimate are negative rights. Gary Johnson is not a libertarian, he's a fiscally conservative democrat

Open Borders is fucking retarded.

>impressed by the Hitler Card

this is why no one likes you Canada

> open borders

Unless he also plans to abolish the welfare state in 4 years, he's planning to destroy the USA for good.
You either have a welfare state, or open borders, or both and no more country in 8 years

I'm not a libertarian. I'm a Let-Trump-Do-Whatever-He-Wants-As-Long-As-Build-Wall.

We don't have a nation when the demographics don't correlate to the values of the lands laws. Niggers and spics can't into rights.

Honestly I consider Hilary a good public servant and she has lots of experience and would be a better fit for running the States then Trump. Fuck the republicans.

her experience is sucking bill's dick and getting fired for being the shittiest secretary of state in history after laughing at rand paul after he grilled her for 15 minutes straight for how dumb she is

Honor kill yourself.

so how is he a libertarian exactly?

dude weed lmao

>LIBERTARIAN
>GUN CONTROL
HOLY FUCK HOW KEKED DID THE PARTY BECOME?

I like how his justification for strong gun control is that owning firearms is oppressive to those who don't own firearms. As a registered Democrat, I can really get behind this position and I intend to have some good conversations with my friends who are looking for somewhere to go now that Sanders is winding down.

She seems like someone who'll stand up for the American people.

Open borders, fiscally conservative (within reason) and socially liberal and for the expansion of social programs that promote positive rights. Supports gun control.

>open borders is a good thing
You're a fucking faggot, I hope you get raped by a syrian refugee

>Open borders
>for the expansion of social programs that promote positive rights.

He's in favor of enslaving Americans then and not a Libertarian

>thinks planned parenthood is a right
>strong on gun control
Stop lying you stupid leaf.

kek
trump is now the closest thing to a libertarian candidate

A FUCKING LEAF

Anyone got a link?

cnn.com/2016/06/22/politics/gary-johnson-bill-weld-town-hall/