Star Wars: Clone Wars/Rebels Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=adGbEKSzpg8

God damn, this is infinitely better than Rebels. When will Rebels catch up in quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-TJu_ZbykI
youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7vzvR-JXo
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/31ij0p/the_clone_wars_in_chronological_order_w_links_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage this shit.

I liked these very much.
youtube.com/watch?v=r-TJu_ZbykI
youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4

sage isn't downvote you dumb redditor

What did you fags make of the latest episode?

When did Kanan hit his power spike, that rock he carried was huge and the jump was massive as well.
They should have had him carry a smaller rock that could fit both of them on, and have him hover them across.
As for the jump that was silly.

There's something about the way characters move in Rebels that feels so strange and unnatural. For some reason it reminds me of VeggieTales.

That literally made zero sense. If he can levitate such a giant rock bridge why couldn't he just levitate the two of them over?

Better question, why does this character exist if Luke is constantly called the last jedi

That guy does a pretty good Vader voice. Especially compared to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7vzvR-JXo

Or even that, silly me.

who here believe Ezra = Benico Del Toro? They are almost the same age.

That's because it's actually James Earl Jones

Why is Rebels so fucking lighthearted compared to Clone Wars?

Oh hah. I didn't realize they actually got him back for this.

Soooo i just finished season 1 of TCW but i heard all the episodes are in a fucked up order? The order i should be watching isnt the order released?

Clone Wars is the best thing in the star wars franchise

Money

Ezra is very close to Luke in age, but Benicio Del Toro is a lot younger.
I think it's very unlikely, I also can't imagine him talking like Ezra.

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/31ij0p/the_clone_wars_in_chronological_order_w_links_to/

thx but
is this order a lot better? Dunno if my autism will let me watch them if its not season 1,2 then 3

I don't get the tone of some of the episodes at times.

>Investigating Geonosis for proof of the literal genocide of an entire species by the Empire
>Ezra calls the last Geonosian alive Klik Klak.

Uh, I watched them as they released and understood it.
It's not complicated.

No way, What did he mean by this?

>>Ezra calls the last Geonosian alive Klik Klak.
Comedy maybe???

I find Ezra a chrarismatic character with his jokes and being a crazy teenager.

I really like the look of those police officers.

JEJ sounds awful nowadays, him doing the voice is just fanservice now.

sounds like david prowse lel

Hes gonna get fuked before Return

he was calling the geonosian a nigger

Does anyone else find it hard to believe TCW is Canon?

Like how Dooku acts like the last time he saw Anakin was when he cut off his arm (only thing I can remember from top of head) when in actual fact theyve met numerous times

Vader, Thrawn or Tarkin are going to put Ezra in an Oven.

*Dooku in episode 3

Aye pal.

I love TCW and Rebels but it's separated for me.
It's hard to make sense that ROTS is a serious film and TCW happened like months ago.

"Chad Bane"

It makes more sense for some of the characters' storylines like Ahsoka, as she's first introduced in the Clone Wars movie.

Later on it's mostly filler episodes and sidestories spanning 3-4 episodes each but they're not actually important at all. Some episodes actually reveal themselves as filler bullshit as soon as they switch the focus to unknown side characters. You can safely skip any of that.

He sounds different enough in Rebels that I didn't realize it was actually him, but i felt this was a good delivery anyways. I didn't really feel it in Rogue One, though.

I saw the movie before I started watching the tv show. Okay i guess ill carry on watching in season order. Cant wait to finish tho cus i wanna start on rebels really bad

that would be kotor 2

STAY IN Sup Forums FAGS

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
>Star Wars Rebels is an American 3D CGI animated television series
>Star Wars: The Clone Wars is an American 3D CGI animated television series