Would you feel comfortable if your child was in relationship with: a black person, Muslim, Asian, Jew

>Would you feel comfortable if your child was in relationship with: a black person, Muslim, Asian, Jew

Why is Czechoslovakia so racist?

>Czechoslovakia
Is this the 1990s?

Çekoslavakyalaştıramadıklarımızdan mısınız?

no
no
no
yes

Why is Croatia so tolerant?

Croats and Slovenes are Germanic.

no
no
yes
no

you people are retarded, i can understand saying OK to all of those but fucking Muslims, how can one father be ok with his daughter marrying a man that would strip her of her freedom and individuality and that sees her as subhuman, i hope to god i only have sons, i would end up in jail if i have baby girl

Strict Muslims won't marry non Muslims though, it would be a westernised faggot Muslim.

Inb4 rasheed

no
no
no
no

>but fucking Muslims
Almost all Croats and Slovenes think of Bosnian "muslims" when asked about muslims because those are the only muslims we know.
If they did the survey again and specifically mentioned middle eastern muslims the responses would be much different.

>Niggers: Never in life
>Asians: Sure, why not
>Muslims: Only if he isn't a deadbeat shitskin and if he converts to christianity
>Jews: Never in life, i'd literally disown her/him

wait people actually hate jews in real life?

what about white or atheist asknehazi

I'll give you my why not on jews, because i'm a virulent antisemite and i want to hang every single one of them.

that being said, if i was a normie i'd definitely want to have a jew son-in-law, they're mostly very decent and have a good work ethic, plus, the values they instill in their children are good for survival, besides not being really untermenschen, that's just a meme.

>black person,
murder painfully
>Muslim
depends on race
>Asian
lol :D
>Jew
disappoint

>Black Person
No problem
>Muslim
Fuck no.
>Asian
No problem, I'd like some qt Japanese daughter in laws.
>Jew
No problem.

>Muslim worse tha Nigger
lol faggot

Yeah but mostly just people who actual look into things.

I'd allow my child to date any kind of foreingers but i'd feel unconfortable anyway

Honestly tired of those "surveys" asking the same 1000 per country persons who lives in exclusively white neighborhood and don't have to deal with darkies on a day to day basis and think communism is the future of the planet

They didn't ask to me, my family or my friends, why is always like that? They do this shit but I never saw it and I walk every morning for the busiest place in Spain

There are decent black people out there, not all of them wuz kangs or African Americans.
Some of them are decent people that want to live normal lives.
If my daughter married a nice black man with a good job and treated her kindly I would approve.
If my son had jungle fever than I would also approve because I too have jungle fever.

In the case of Muslims my Son or Daughter would have to convert to a religion I despise because at it's core it is pretty shit.
My Daughter would considered less than cattle and probably treated like shit by her husband.
Both cases they would most likely be converted by the cult and preach to me and I would have to deal with shitty in laws that preach to me too.

There are decent black people out there and there are decent Muslims out there.
Islam is evil.

>her freedom
Freedom is such an overused meme. I'd rather her be modest. If he is white or Asian, who cares?

Czechoslovenia

>There are decent black people out there
Translation: there are decent subhumans.
Your DNA would still be ruined even if he didn't commit a felony.

> I too have jungle fever.
lol that explains it potato-nigger

>My Daughter would considered less than cattle and probably treated like shit by her husband.

nice memes. IRL she would just be super Conservative. She probably wants to be beaten anyways.

t. nigger

>I too have jungle fever
Oh there's the cause of delusion.

Paddy have you ever even seen a nigger?
No I don't mean on American hiphop videos.
Lemme tell you that they're THE worst group of people currently residing on the planet.
Spics, cool. Asians, cool. Jews, cool. Muslims, still sort of cool.
Niggers? Not even once. I've had fwb relationships with two seperate black women and that's about as much as their kind I'd be willing to have around me.

are you just another shitty racist english teacher or an actual jap?